Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

"Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" (11400 Views)

Basic Advice For Job Seekers / Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? / Advice For Job Seekers Based On Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" by PeaceIlya: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
fredwill1357:
If you are interested in a private online tutor on human behavior and interaction, sociology and psychology. Tips and practice that can help you overcome shyness and social anxiety you can contact me.
if you interested in CryptoCurrency check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" by lanre88(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why Would you be shy over what can turn you a millionaire in less than a month.

A day is coming where so many people would have no where to run to than networking. God bless the day my orientation changed to marketing.

Lets help you live a good life today.
Re: "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" by Casemiro(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Born2conquer:
Self discovery matters and don’t force yourself to do what you don’t like.

I don’t like to network and I don’t even force it , what i did was that i built myself to be a force people can reckon with, so instead of me going after people... they’re they one coming to me.

Build yourself

thank you joor.

no need forcing yourself on people when it's just not your thing
Re: "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" by dalass(f): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Hi Guys!

"Do you have any advice for someone who is shy and uncomfortable when it comes to networking?"

Kindly share your advice in the comment section

Thank you

Just feel comfortable around people... Learn to smile and relax. You'll get used to it sooner or later.

Practice a lot in private if you're bit naturally extroverted
Re: "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" by PeaceIlya: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2021
wink
dalass:

Just feel comfortable around people... Learn to smile and relax. You'll get used to it sooner or later.

Practice a lot in private if you're bit naturally extroverted
Re: "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" by Albertone(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pheew!

2 Likes

Re: "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" by lavylilly: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Albertone:
Pheew!
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to r.chibuogwu@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Recruitment / Share Your Job Interview Experiences / How To Apply For Vitafoam Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.