Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant (7362 Views)

Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... / Zzor, I Need Your Help — How to Last Long in Bed [Picture] / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by salvationproject(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
iceman:
OP is a jobless simp
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Usorohtheman(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
You really think I'm bothered,I've been controversial right from primary school,so I'm used to it, some of them beefing me are doing that for some personal reasons, I'm that good/bad girl you will fall in love with if you don't keep your distance,I'm blessed and I'm not just zzor ,I'm zzor in every sense of it.Now I remember you,the unforgiving man,I hope you've changed,I apologized when you took my joke for something else and you didn't acknowledge my apology, work on your mindset and learn to let go easily, I'm friends with some of them that insults me here,I don't have energy to beef anyone irrespective of what they type, this is social media and its all fun for me

LoL
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Luak(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
You really think I'm bothered,I've been controversial right from primary school,so I'm used to it, some of them beefing me are doing that for some personal reasons, I'm that good/bad girl you will fall in love with if you don't keep your distance,I'm blessed and I'm not just zzor ,I'm zzor in every sense of it.Now I remember you,the unforgiving man,I hope you've changed,I apologized when you took my joke for something else and you didn't acknowledge my apology, work on your mindset and learn to let go easily, I'm friends with some of them that insults me here,I don't have energy to beef anyone irrespective of what they type, this is social media and its all fun for me
I think you ought to protect your psychological health
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Kingsleystunner(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Gofwane:
According to reports, the event was sponsored and hosted by @Alexreports shocked

It was all fanfares as there were lots dignitaries like Emoney, Churchill, Ned Nwoko etc with lots of food, music and dance. The winner one Miss Zzor took home a brand new car.
Below are some pictures from the event.

this one is more even better than the Keke they gave to Erica on her birthday...
Re: Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant by Gofwane(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kingsleystunner:

this one is more even better than the Keke they gave to Erica on her birthday...
No be lie. The sponsor really tried grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Showcased Her Small Breast And Small Yansh In Rush Video / Guys: 45 Things A Girl Want, But Won’t Ask For It From You / Best Of Morning Sex With My Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.