Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (46097 Views)

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Maravilla: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Please, I need urgent assistance, when I finish editing my details, I click on submit, nothing happens. Meanwhile can I take the test without editing my details?
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Timmade007(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2021
I am currently facing the same problem. The submit button did not load its page when u press it.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Timmade007(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2021
Getting tired of all this already, its bn 2weeks on this thing already. First it was Bvn validation problem, now it submitting the details wahala
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Mammangaddafi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Timmade007:
Getting tired of all this already, its bn 2weeks on this thing already. First it was Bvn validation problem, now it submitting the details wahala
i can help you submit with just a little token
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Timmade007(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
just to submit smileyjust to submit .
Boss if I get dat token, I wud have tried cafe
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by kayteajay111(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Please, how can I solve the issue of ACCOUNT NOT FOUND, I'm tired of it.
And people are saying maybe my email used is not correct but it is really really correct.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
kayteajay111:
Please, how can I solve the issue of ACCOUNT NOT FOUND, I'm tired of it.
And people are saying maybe my email used is not correct but it is really really correct.
It is network, try using the email address you used for registration, few months ago.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by jspecha(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
If you are having issue with your bvn verification.change your state of origin.bcoz some of us our bvn state of origin was showing different state and when you keep putting the right state of origin u are from. it will keep showing bvn verification fail.so I advice you keep trying other state maybe the state you Currently base.
You should also input the right date of birth corresponding to the bvn date of birth.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Timmade007(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
submit button still not loading oooooooo. plsssss HELLLLLLPPPP
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Timmade007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
have u bn able to submit??
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
Timmade007:
submit button still not loading oooooooo. plsssss HELLLLLLPPPP
Use puffin browser or use a stronger network, ensure to switch to desktop view
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Preye5: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
I was given 1min to write my test....I don taya jere
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ausproxi(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Preye5:
I was given 1min to write my test....I don taya jere

How many questions??

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by tospel: 4:14am On Mar 28, 2021
Now that most issues with NPOWER have been resolved, updating your profile should not be a nightmare anymore, but do you know that getting a low score in your test can lock you out from the selection phase, main reason you need to score a bit higher above the required cutoff point.

To make it more frustrating, you've only one attempt, of which you can't make further attempts after submission. This I see as the main reason you need help, especially, in attaining above the cutoff points.

If you'd like to have a higher cutoff of 70% (min) and above, you can count on us to help you out with the test, for a token. your test will be written and you're assured of getting a higher score, for a stipend!!

My least attained score had been 70%, while 95% is the highest score recorded so far. 80% is the modal score.

This, plus some other issues with respect to npower, don't hesitate to chat me up on 07041132588.

Shalom

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ausproxi(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2021
tospel:
Now that most issues with NPOWER have been resolved, updating your profile should not be a nightmare anymore, but do you know that getting a low score in your test can lock you out from the selection phase, main reason you need to score a bit higher above the required cutoff point.

To make it more frustrating, you've only one attempt, of which you can't make further attempts after submission. This I see as the main reason you need help, especially, in attaining above the cutoff points.

If you'd like to have a higher cutoff of 70% (min) and above, you can count on us to help you out with the test, for a token. your test will be written and you're assured of getting a higher score, for a stipend!!

My least attained score had been 70%, while 95% is the highest score recorded so far. 80% is the modal score.

This, plus some other issues with respect to npower, don't hesitate to chat me up on 08038970768.

Shalom

Thanks boss... 90% bagged cheesy cheesy

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Maravilla: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Use puffin browser or use a stronger network, ensure to switch to desktop view
I used puffin browser, in fact, I've used every kind of browser, I also tried using a PC, yet when I click on submit, nothing happens. I.m tired.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Timmade007(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Testimony time!!

If u want to increase ur chance of been selected, certainly a good score is required, this made me patronize @ 08038970768. Thank God, and I also thank him, I got 95%.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Ourown(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Maravilla:
I used puffin browser, in fact, I've used every kind of browser, I also tried using a PC, yet when I click on submit, nothing happens. I.m tired.

I'm experiencing this same issue. I have used all the browsers and devices. Still to no avail.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Preye5: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=ausproxi post=100267855]

How many questions??[/quote

I could only answer 2 questions
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Ourown:

I'm experiencing this same issue. I have used all the browsers and devices. Still to no avail.
Go to your browser settings and clear cache or update your browser.
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Kosishirley: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fam, Please i have been trying to upload my document its saying must not be more than 200kb ...how so i downsize this
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Kosishirley: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Maravilla:
Please, I need urgent assistance, when I finish editing my details, I click on submit, nothing happens. Meanwhile can I take the test without editing my details?
How were u able to downsize ur documents to fit
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by oweniwe(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Account blocked when writing test.

Been over 48 hrs

Help !!! cry
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2021

Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
oweniwe:
Account blocked when writing test.

Been over 48 hrs

Help !!! cry
Log out, then wait for say 8 hours, then log in again it will work, the website is trying hard to ease traffic congestion
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by DrCollins007: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Scored 50%. Applied for N-Tech. What are my chances?
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by Monyiseasy: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2021
Fix all Npower Nasims issues

Npower batch C deployment dates
How to know if Npower selected me?
How to know if I pass for Npower?

check here >> https://topbase.com.ng
Re: N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues by ezenwaez(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Minister Gives Her Mandate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. / Qi Group Of Companies / Orange Drugs West Africa Limited Salary Structure For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.