Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom (20793 Views)

Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 14, 2011
aletheia:

^No she was not. She said the report was untrue. She was being ignorant. She said:

Dont you have a corpse with asymptomatic HIV to attend to? With your pedigree, they prolly don't allow you to practice on living people.

Doctor ko undecided

aletheia:

^I already told you I know your type. Keep practicing unsafe sex.
Since you can diagnose HIV by "looking at the face" tell me if this poor man has HIV or not:
[img]http://www.dw-world.de/image/0,,2330906_1,00.jpg[/img]

P.S. Kobo can also join you in attempting the diagnosis.

LOL. Doctor, oh doctor, is that any way to display your professional ethics?
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by fstranger3(m): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2011
aletheia:

^I already told you I know your type. Keep practicing unsafe sex.
Since you can diagnose HIV by "looking at the face" tell me if this poor man has HIV or not:

P.S. Kobo can also join you in attempting the diagnosis.

Common!

Are you actually posting real images of patients online?

Just to win a popularity contest?

Common? comparing 6 plus years of medical knowledge with what?

:::SMH:::

P-i-m-p-ing Ileke and Kobo on diagnostics?

I think you are going too far!
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by aletheia(m): 6:16am On Apr 14, 2011
@fstranger: that is not the picture of any patient with HIV. The man does not have HIV infection and the image is in the public domain. I would not betray Doctor-Patient confidentiality. smiley
fstranger3:

Are you actually posting real images of patients online?
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by aletheia(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL. Doctor, oh doctor, is that any way to display your professional ethics?
^My ethics are intact, but you need educating: you that diagnoses HIV by looking at the face.

^How about this one? Does he have HIV?
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nekai(f): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2011
:p
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Kobojunkie: 6:24am On Apr 14, 2011
roflmao!!!! ; grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2011
aletheia:

^My ethics are intact, but you need educating: you that diagnoses HIV by looking at the face.

^How about this one? Does he have HIV?

Read over the symptoms and mentioned and tell me if the face is the only place it can be shown.
I guess you're [i]that [/i]proud of your Mr.Biggs "certificate". . . .I'm sure it says "Doctor" on it too.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Kobojunkie: 6:29am On Apr 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Read over the symptoms and mentioned and tell me if the face is the only place it can be shown.
I guess you're [i]that [/i]proud of your Mr.Biggs "certificate". . . .I'm sure it says "Doctor" on it too.

Please go focus on your paper ooo and leave this one !! . . . I think it is clear at this point what this has all been about.

Anywho, tommorow is friday . . .  type your paper ooo before some username on nairaland robs you of your opportunity to impress /score better grades! :d
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI. He is a doctor. Like, a MD. I don't get what you are trying to prove here  undecided

Kobojunkie at least has backed down in her own way. Why not just listen and learn, as she is doing?

EDIT: Nm about kobo backing down, i stand corrected
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Kobojunkie: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

Kobojunkie at least has backed down in her own way. Why not just listen and learn, as she is doing?

Kobojunkie backed down from what? What the heck are you adding to this now??

PS. My post on how lame-brained that logic was, was actually to you --- remember you offered something similar on the thread on Poverty in Nigeria? grin
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

Ileke-IdI. He is a doctor. Like, a MD. I don't get what you are trying to prove here  undecided

EDIT: Nm about kobo backing down, i stand corrected

Be quiet my friend. Why should I back down when I KNOW I'm right? grin

Kobojunkie:

Please go focus on your paper ooo and leave this one !! . . . I think  it is clear at this point what this has all been about.  

Anywho, tommorow is friday . . .  type your paper ooo before some username on nairaland robs you of your opportunity to impress /score better grades! :d

Yes ma  tongue
[size=2pt]It's not due tomor tho. [/size]
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Gpowered79(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2011
Hail house, Hiv cure is here now in Nigeria, the herbal cure it is here now

gpowered79@gmail.com

Doc Osward Jonathan
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie backed down from what? What the heck are you adding to this now??
My dear Ms (or Mrs?) KoboJ, I have since retracted my words about you backing down grin

PS. My post on how lame-brained that logic was, was actually to you  --- remember you offered something similar on the thread on Poverty in Nigeria?  grin
Haha. OK, but I backed up my post with unemployment data from the CBN, right? So my personal observation matched the data we have available, yes?

The problem is you used wrong data, from a questionable source.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

gpowered79@gmail.com

Doc Osward Jonathan

This is prolly [b]aletheia [/b]using his second MD username.
NL Doctors. . . . oma se!
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Kobojunkie: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

Haha. OK, but I backed up my post with unemployment data from the CBN, right? So my personal observation matched the data we have available, yes?
The problem is you used wrong data, from a questionable source.

You are joking right??

a) See . .  the lame-brained retort I mention  . . . "ALL EMPLOYED PEOPLE ARE HENCE NOT POOR!!!", and the "I WENT TO NIGERIA, PROBABLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 10 YEARS,  AND DID NOT SEE THE POOR PEOPLE SO ALL CLAIMS THAT THE POOR ARE THE MAJORITY, OR THAT POVERTY ABOUNDS, OR THAT PEOPLE LIVING ON LESS THAN $2 A DAY , ARE IN THE MAJORITY, ARE WRONG"

b) That a particular article put together by a college student in Nigeria on the issue used wrong data does not REMOVE in anyway from the issue. There were many other articles and links for you to look up correct data even on that thread.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

gpowered79@gmail.com

Doc Osward Jonathan

Wow. . .are you doc Ajase pokipoki or oko oloyun anyways I don't really believe in this hiv thingy.me think say na just chronic gonorrhea ,so with right root,you may get cured. grin
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2011
@Kobojunkie: I am fortunately not as stubborn as others from my ethnic group. Rather than arguing the point, let's agree to disagree grin
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by fstranger3(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Kobojunkie: I am fortunately not as stubborn as others from my ethnic group. Rather than arguing the point, let's agree to disagree grin

Lets assume she wins

Kobojunkie beats Ekt Bear. shocked

EktBear is a mo/ro/n, Kobojunkie is the smart dude.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Kobojunkie: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Kobojunkie: I am fortunately not as stubborn as others from my ethnic group. Rather than arguing the point, let's agree to disagree  grin
What for? I stated your retort on that thread was lame-brained and it is really is lame-brained(FYI -- this is not an insult of some kind). What is there to agree to disagree on? That you dismissed known information simply because, according to you, when you were in Nigeria, you did not see it? Or that you believe your eyes are more reliable measure of poverty levels in Nigeria? Even going as far as pretending that those who were not in Nigeria at the time you were, would not have understood how your point made more sense.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by ektbear: 6:59am On Apr 14, 2011
@fstranger: I'm willing to give her the W. I'd rather lose the battle but win the war.

Plus overall if we are tracking wins and losses I think head-to-head I must be quite ahead of KoboJunkie, yes?  grin Wouldn't you agree, Ms Kobo? grin  tongue wink

Kobojunkie:

What for? I stated your retort on that thread was lame-brained and it is really is lame-brained(FYI -- this is not an insult of some kind). What is there to agree to disagree on? That you dismissed known information simply because, according to you, when you were in Nigeria, you did not see it? Or that you believe your eyes are more reliable measure of poverty levels in Nigeria?
If you like, bump that thread and we can argue there. . . I don't want to derail this one. AIDS in Nigeria is a serious enough topic that we shouldn't clutter the thread with other stuff.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by aletheia(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^I see: so in your own mulishly and roundabout way, you finally concede that "HIV no dey show for face".
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Gpowered79(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Wow. . .are you doc Ajase pokipoki or oko oloyun anyways I don't really believe in this hiv thingy.me think say na just chronic gonorrhea ,so with right root,you may get cured. grin
Hello Friends, how is everybody doing today hope all is doing fine. Anyway i'm here to help so people who are passing through all this i listed here : (1) Weak Erection of Penis, (2) Low Sperm Count (3) General Body Weakness (4) HIV Patient (5) Diabetes (6) Liver Problem (7) Loss of Memory (cool Stomach Ulcer (9) Rheumatism and Waist Pain. If any of this is your problem you don't have to worry anymore because the solution is here and now, all you need is to call me now on this -+2347039507868 my email-gpowered79@gmail.com My regard to you all, Doc Osward Jonathan. Thanks.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Gpowered79(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

This is prolly [b]aletheia [/b]using his second MD username.
NL Doctors. . . . oma se!
@Ileke-Idi, am not aletheia ok. am just here to help people who are passing through all this i listed here : (1) Weak Erection of Penis, (2) Low Sperm Count (3) General Body Weakness (4) HIV Patient (5) Diabetes (6) Liver Problem (7) Loss of Memory (cool Stomach Ulcer (9) Rheumatism and Waist Pain. If any of this is your problem you don't have to worry anymore because the solution is here and now, all you need is to call me now on this -+2347039507868 my email-gpowered79@gmail.com My regard to you all, Doc Osward Jonathan. Thanks.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by whiteroses(f): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2011
Listen people stop the arguments.
HIV/AIDS is real and people spread it everyday so fact is millions of nigerians will get it. its only sad that individuals usually think it cant be them sad but it can be you! if you are always single and enjoy linking up different partner especially with no condom you will catch it eventually. that the bitter truth.

the person that claims you can see the sign is a clown, the only time you can tell is in their last days, when eyes are enlarged from the dry eyesocket and the neck bone is sticking out like a tree you better fear.

But this zhit is an epidemy in our country cry what can we do its growing faster like wild fire compared to the 80's and 90's
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Ileke-Ide this Aletheia guy abi na woman don show u pepper ds time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Ushele: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mschew
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
whiteroses:

Listen people stop the arguments.
HIV/AIDS is real and people spread it everyday so fact is millions of nigerians will get it. its only sad that individuals usually think it cant be them sad but it can be you! if you are always single and enjoy linking up different partner[b] especially with no condom you will catch it eventually.[/b] that the bitter truth.

the person that claims you can see the sign is a clown, the only time you can tell is in their last days, when eyes are enlarged from the dry eyesocket and the neck bone is sticking out like a tree you better fear.

But this zhit is an epidemy in our country cry what can we do its growing faster like wild fire compared to the 80's and 90's
But I don't have it ?
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Blazing99: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
Akpabio needs to make condoms a free commodity in Akwa-Ibom state, else with the way ppl from that place are phucking, in the next 10 years the state would need international Aid for AIDS.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Princek12(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
Blazing99:

Akpabio needs to make condoms a free commodity in Akwa-Ibom state, else with the way ppl from that place a phucking, in the next 10 years the state would need international Aid for AIDS.
which way are they phucking?
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Blazing99: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
Go there and see
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by Orikinla(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
Akwa Ibom girls have been spreading HIV/AIDS all over Nigeria, since they mate like dogs.
Re: 300,000 Infected With Hiv/aids In Akwa Ibom by babyme1(f): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
300,000 peeps? shocked shocked I live in Akwa Ibom and i never knew it's that much. Thank God i no de do am anyhow and the last time i checked i ben dey clean. Jesus Christ! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek / US Coronavirus Death Toll Rises To 6 / Doctor Anweh Damian Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.