Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... (661 Views)

Full List Of Nigerians Who Have Won Grammy Awards / 6 Nigerians You Probably Didn’t Know Have Won Grammy Awards / Exlusivity Dj Arafat - Top 30 Posts Of Superstars & African Footballers Mourn - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Bigdik70inch2(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2021
For those of you shading Davido and 9ice I hope y'all know that.................

2pac.........
Biggie..........
Bob Marley.......
Baba Fela..........
Nickie Minaj,
Nas.........
Busta rhymes........
Snoop Dogg.........
Sia...........
Katy perry...........

Just to mention few never won the Grammy................

You win it.. fine. You don't..fine..
It doesn't define a musician.

Big congrats to Oluwaburna! He deserves it.

Modified: I am neither Davido nor Burna Boy's fan. Neither do I go crazy about Wizkid.. before you start shouting "e choke/e hang/machala!!!.."

We should learn to appreciate them all as fan rather than pit them against each other.........

Uncle Lalasticlala!!!!!!
Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Enoch07: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2021
put up the list of winners in their respective category and tell me if they deserve to win.
Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Rocktation(f): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2021
The only person I truly feel bad for is Sia.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2021
Imagine with the number of beautiful songs Sia sings she hasn't won a Grammy. This is bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2021
Wait!!!!, so Nicki Minaj hasn't won a Grammy with all her dope music videos shocked
Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2021
Rick Ross and PSquare haven't won either.
Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by LucemFerre: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2021
Will you remove Nas from that list?

Plus, for you to create a post just to make a point for Davido I don’t need a magician to tell me you are his hurt hurt fan
Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by LucemFerre: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Macsjebs:
Wait!!!!, so Nicki Minaj hasn't won a Grammy with all her dope music videos shocked

Meh, naked and plasticity doesn’t count as “dope” Cardi B use juju
Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Bigdik70inch2(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Macsjebs:

Yeah......
Nicki hasn't won yet.......
Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rocktation:

Madam.....
Why did u still go ahead to ban me..........jux right after u commented on same post.......

Tis unfair nah.....
Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Rick Ross and PSquare haven't won either.

Rick rose have to his name already.......
Re: Shocking!!!list Of Superstars Who Never Won Grammy... by Bigdik70inch2(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Rocktation:

Madam!!!
U still had to be ban..........even despite the fact u commented on same thread..........

That's was unfair u know

(1) (Reply)

. / Olu Maintain Will Be On Tru Spot! Today * Hot * / Gangsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.