Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night (55768 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by onthehill: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2021
Man killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect His Wife From Rape On His Wedding Night (Photos)

A young man was reportedly killed by suspected bandits in Zamfara while trying to stop them from raping his newly wedded wife on their wedding night.

IgbereTV gathered that the incident happened in Gwashi town, Bukkuyum Local Government Area in Zamfara State.

Twitter user, Yusuf Anka shared photos from the funeral of the young man.

Yusuf Anka wrote;

"The remains of a newly wedded Young man being laid to rest in Gwashi, He was killed by bandits while protecting his newly weded wife from being raped by the Bandits on her first day in her matrimonial home."
https://twitter.com/ankaboy/status/1371605009863938049?s=20

1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nbotee(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
RIP.. Una Sai Baba failed una

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Draslo(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
I just hope for his sake that she remains celibate for life.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Cooldiipo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
cry

He died a hero. Nobody leaves this world alive....live and die for a good reason. Posterity will judge you right....dont be like those who want to be like Jesus who cannot even sacrifice their next meal let alone their life. Do you need laptop powerbank for laptop and phones? I have reliable lithium battery for sale and can customize different sizes for you. You are here for a reason!

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by flemsy15(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Henix(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
What will now happen to the new wife he was trying to protect? Is another man not going to take over the pus*y that he wasted his life trying to protect?

Edited:
For those who are quoting and attacking me because of my comment, pls I sincerely cannot die for love. I can not die for a supposed wife who will quickly marry another man immediately after my death. If u can trade ur life for love, that is u and not me

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by BilkisAjibadd(f): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Almighty what is happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by FROGMAN101(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:

21st century women??

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by tamdun: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
For where, na just 1 year I give her...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Salatavor: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
You cannot nut in peace in the North.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Jerewise332(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Very painful

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Lordkratus(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
They should be chanting sai baba when conducting the funeral

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Biyonce(f): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Omg
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by usecondom(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
That's horrible cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kpekus done take another man

Bandits have taken over why not relocate to somewhere safer

Especially to start a brand new young family.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
OMG embarassed
Why would you even want to protect your wife in front of (possibly armed) bandits?
It's like trying to defend your phone from armed cultists, those people guns no be for fancy.

Rest in peace sir! embarassed it's so sad you had to become the latest victim of your country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by englishmart(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sex is overrated.
Btw, the way they rush to bury their dead is despicable

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by yazga: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
The guy who broke your heart will fall in love with another adorable woman & have a beautiful life.

The girl who dumped you cos you're broke will fall in love with a fine rich man who adores her & live happily ever after.

Waiting on karma is a waste of time, it does not exist.

You have FREE stocks waiting! Join #Trove and we'll both get 500 shares of either Dangote Sugar or GT Bank FOR FREE. Sign up with my link on my signatture Thank you to those that signed up already with my signature.

18 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by merits(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
: cry

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Lomprico2: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Damn!

RIP dude.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by alingo2013(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ehya he died for the pussy
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
the man no try at all. Let them have their way and you still have your life. As dey don kill am his wife will still meet another man. Me I can't die on top woman matter even if na my wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Divija(f): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Rip man... you died a hero

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Life of a man
Born to always take care of his sisters
Schooled like his sisters
He got good job like his sisters
His 100k , Her's 20k / month
His Tecn0 , Her I-phone
He married her and continued where her father stopped.
He must take care of his boys and girls
He may die young but say she's the landlady forever
God bless my mama
Maybe the future is female embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Tonalphs(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nigerians rise up. Northerners Jimasun. something is cooking even before 2023 and Arewa youths are fast asleep. abi they are still playing religious card

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Amarallllll(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:

In ur dreams
Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by theTranslator: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Animals!
Rape a bride on her wedding night?? shocked shocked

I weep for this country

No sort of news you won't hear! embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by womenareapes1: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
onthehill:
Man killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect His Wife From Rape On His Wedding Night (Photos)

A young man was reportedly killed by suspected bandits in Zamfara while trying to stop them from raping his newly wedded wife on their wedding night.

IgbereTV gathered that the incident happened in Gwashi town, Bukkuyum Local Government Area in Zamfara State.

Twitter user, Yusuf Anka shared photos from the funeral of the young man.

Yusuf Anka wrote;

https://twitter.com/ankaboy/status/1371605009863938049?s=20
why protect something that will still fvck another something outside your marriage home? undecided

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by Galow: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
May Allah forgive him of he's short coming

10 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night by OmejeGuy: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Kpekus done take another man

Bandits have taken over why not relocate to somewhere safer

Especially to start a brand new young family.

It's an honorable death. He's not a coward!

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.