Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had (17242 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by kollinpowel(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
This guy better stick to his ritualist role in Nollywood movies and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
smartty68:
As I dey so laidis I dey ready to vote for stone or goat to be the president of this country than humans being the president. Let's also give animals a chance.
....alas we have given one cow from Daura a chance,and he only succeeded in turning a giant of Africa into animal kingdom.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Sleekfingers: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
onthehill:
Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie who has shown interest to run for President in 2023, says he will be the best President Nigeria has ever had, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1371771476332937216?s=20

and who go vote for u?

2023 is around the corner....those criminals in Apc and Pdp are working relentlessly.....but we youths are just bombarding the social media with just talk........is it not the same criminals would win?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Ghostrye: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
The questions should be 'what are your qualifications', 'what posts have you held before and how well did you perform then', 'what kind of crew do you plan on using to fix this wrecked country' if we ask those questions before we vote, we will elect someone that will move the country forward.
Not to be shouting 'pdp power' or 'apc change' like party zombies. That is how we got where we are now
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Sleekfingers: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
yemifez:
Alawada!!!

Alawada kerikeri ni
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Gbagura: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mandela27:
It's a game of luck Yul
try ur luck u might be the favorite canditate
favorite candidate in Biafra land. Those with political weights in southeast still struggling to get others attention let alone this ant. He should contest for Anambra gov seat once more. He could be lucky but I don't see him getting a chance where soludo and others are.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Oshokalo: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
and same youths they comment rubbish hear like for ur dreams,don't deceive urself,who won vote u
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by ofiko123(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
How do you intend to do that??
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Sleekfingers: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
derbykol:
Exactly!,. Instead of them to wish him good luck.

naso dem dey win election? He need to do alot of ground work across the country.....person wey no go fit even win local government chairman for him state dey talk......una think say to be president in nigeria na beans?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by guychidile: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hahahaha.,Hawhawhaw!! kikikikiki!!! arbegi continue to wave in your area of specialization..,acting ..,gba gam!
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by vickydevoka(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
If only you are nothernern.
The new efcc boss no even reach buh him be effcc chairman bcus of where him come from
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Reeses: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please you people should give him a chance I really want to come back to my fathers land.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by merits(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Shut up your dirty mouth.bubu says more than this.liers everywhere.

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by romunu(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Which movie is this?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by ogbonnachrys: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
When he enter now excuse go plenty
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by BRATISLAVA: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
He'd probably be a misogynist with an all male cabinet with the kind of upbringing he has had. No woman would vote for him, except maybe his mother and likely oppressed wife.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by lilvicky68(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
He'd probably be a misogynist with an all male cabinet with the kind of upbringing he has had. No woman would vote for him, except maybe his mother and likely oppressed wife.
Shhhh..what do you know
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by BRATISLAVA: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
lilvicky68:

Shhhh..what do you know

Ask yourself that. Maybe you are one of the men followers who vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by lilvicky68(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Ask yourself that. Maybe you are one of the men followers who vote for him.
This is not the reply I was expecting..wanted one of those your long Epistles..
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by mashad(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Most of us are just full of ill- will, envy and hatred. Over the years we have been clamouring for a new Dawn, A change of governance to be established by the youth.Now we see someone rise to such occasion and all we do is condemn him and ulter all sort of displeasing comments. In as much as he believe he can deliver, I think it is only wise for us to give him a chance and support as youth.

If you feel as a youth, you have all it takes to move our country forward and can perform excellently beyond expectations, you can aswel come out as a youth and give him a run for his money. We can't can't keep voting for our grandfather's every four years and expect different result

Our so called experience present leaders, where have they taken us to for over several decades.

Let's stop condemnation. We should rather, show solidarity in support of one another.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Biyonce(f): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lori iro.

The future is female
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
no party don nominate you....you never win primaries or contest n win any election before so what made you think you will win n become president?
Abegi, my mama say don't count your chickens until they are hatched!
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kestolove:
igbos will never rule Nigeria talk more of being best...
igbos will over rule/ over ride nigeria

Yeye
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Elinosweet143(f): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
He might not have the experience, he look not capable, he is too young and blablabla, he just might be the best like he said and we wld never know if we continue to rule him out e even b4 he starts the race. If for nothing I like his guts and boldness, I really think it's high time we try something entirely new (personal opinion though)
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by mywells: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Bibirekosefowora
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by deherdsman: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
somebody should wake that daydreamer.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by BRATISLAVA: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
lilvicky68:

This is not the reply I was expecting..wanted one of those your long Epistles..

The ones that itch your urethra?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Igbankpa(m): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I Refuse to be Deceived grin
Buhari no deceive you
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by patomberekpe(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
#BIAFRA
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Elxandre(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Darkcloud11:
name One president who didn't use that catch phrase.
to me this Nigeria Ronald Reagan should first become a councilor after that he should go for chairmanship in his community, to me he should acquire experience first before thinking of going to aso rock he thinks Nigeria start from Onitsha bridge and end in Anambra lol
So Ronald Reagan can do it but not Edochie?

I don't understand Nigerians at all.
We all see where the so called experienced leaders have led us to.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Igbankpa(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Pele10:
In as much as we the youth what more involvment of youth in governance, my humble opinion is that you lack the experince and political capability to lead this failed nation.Beacuse what you are saying is what we have head before.Buhari even made better promises than you. but he hapens to be the very WORST to have ruled this nation.
Buhari is a different breed you can't compare him to a young vibrant yul and what's this experience y'all keep talking about, funny enough this same youths complain when companies advertise for a candidate with years of experience for a job placement SMH. Buhari with all the experience he has how has he performed? The experience talk drives me crazy. I guess y'all don't mind voting a corrupt orangutan with experience.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Igbankpa(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari talk pass u. I guess u would be president in ur dreams and in ur acting scripts
so who do you have in mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo / Ronke Alausa & Iya Ereko Are Etisalat Ambassadors / Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.