Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k (23452 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return / Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by kenlite: 4:47am On Apr 14, 2011
Hi, as i am student in the uni. I have saved 100,000 out of my alawance, please is there eny biz i can do with the money while in skul.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by kodewrita(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2011
Customized T-shirts. Get a good designer friend to handle Tshirt design for you. Show the designs to trusted friends (preferably of the opposite sex) on your PC before going to press. Print on demand if possible or do small batches until you turn a profit.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by Hod1000(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
I commend you for your prudence in saving up to 100,000k especially as a student even in the midst of economics depression.

I equally commend you for being business minded and not squandering the money or trying to impress your friends and course mate vis-a-vis careless spending and showmanship lol,

However, there are businesses you can invest your money into in Nigeria here and make some cool profit. Personally, I would recommend that you invest the money into foodstuff business.

Foodstuff business is one area that has remain untapped in Nigeria. You can make too much money in this business buying and reselling most sought after food items. This is the business I do and still have much freedom to focus on my academic career cos am also a student like you.

Visit www.foodstuffmillions..com for more details. You can also reach me through my mobile no. 08036611696.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by dannycom(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
kenlite:

Hi, as i am student in the uni. I have saved 100,000 out of my alawance, please is there eny biz i can do with the money while in skul.
i love ur mentality,look around that are u are living maybe u can rent a catfish pond,i bet you before u finish ur education,ur thought will be of owning ur own catfishpond.start with 100pieces of juveniles and after 4month,u start harvesting,give it a try.for more info call kaykay farms on 07056851327
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by Timi1990(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2011
Hod1000:

I commend you for your prudence in saving up to 100,000k especially as a student even in the midst of economics depression.

I equally commend you for being business minded and not squandering the money or trying to impress your friends and course mate vis-a-vis careless spending and showmanship lol,

However, there are businesses you can invest your money into in Nigeria here and make some cool profit. Personally, I would recommend that you invest the money into foodstuff business.

Foodstuff business is one area that has remain untapped in Nigeria. You can make too much money in this business buying and reselling most sought after food items. This is the business I do and still have much freedom to focus on my academic career cos am also a student like you.

Visit www.foodstuffmillions..com for more details. You can also reach me through my mobile no. 08036611696.
pls i'll like to engage in the food stuff biz too. Pls how can i reach u. My email id is timistone766@gmail.com. Pls
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by fxcsolng: 4:13pm On May 03, 2011
i do have some great business that you can do, even i know have a business idea that will rank in million in just some year, and presently you can even star earning 10,000 to 15,000 monthly ROI, call 08056285344 (for partnership)
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by wembley01(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2011
kenlite:

let me have your email address and i will get across to you a compiled list of the 101 lucrative bussiness you can do and from here you can make a pick.
i am into satellite business (DSTV,HITV,MYTV,STARTIMES ETC)and it is profitable and with a 100k you can give it a shot. text me on 07032476204
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by etchel(m): 6:16am On May 10, 2011
Call me on 08061387382. I'm very well connected and I will show u how to make that 100' bcome 1million in just 6month.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by george31(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2011
I commend u for saving 100k while in school,if u continue wiv dis mentality while in school and even after school,you will easily become financially secured. While i was in school i ventured into phone call & recharge card selling under an umbrella, in 9months i was able to construct a wooden shop and i operated a video club as well as my phone call & recharge card biz.
I never lacked anything and i had enough savings in my bank account
With 100k u can start dis three ventures and make money.
Give a try.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by chykeo1(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2011
@poster, I commend your habit of saving. A number of people find it challenging to save, Please continue to save.

Meanwhile, I will suggest that while you seek a biz to venture into, consider the following:
1. being educated (or enlightened) about the business of your interest
2. having adequate control over the operations of the business
3. having passion for the business (cos passion will see you through in tough times)

I wish you the best in your business endeavours.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by casxchange: 4:01pm On May 13, 2011
as a forex trader all you need to do is come to my office at: Line D2 Shop 193 A.D.A market opposite Intercontinental Bank Plc. This market is directly opposite the international trade fair market Ojo Lagos.

how it is done:

1. a forex account will be opened in your name and funded immediately with a minimum of 25,000 for trial

2. the trading is done on weekly basis: that means you check your account every friday for profits

3. trading fee is 9,000 and my commission is 25% of any profit made

4. trading amount will be 25% of the total amount invested ( this is to ensure that your capital is intact)

5. training is done as well so that you can manage your account on your own and the fee is 15,000 naira

So if you are interested come to my office and ask of Margaret or call 07090498380 for more details
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by shenbote01(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2011
yes sure you can start with ladies footwear or sandals call me on 447971320214 am based in the uk then we can discuss more
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by olabagro: 7:36pm On May 14, 2011
Yes, is very good to be self employed ,infact even if you are working in a place already nothing should stop you from venturing into something new or even something of your own,i will not advise you to venture into any online business in which your money will have to go on internet subscription and more so what you dont have a full knowledge of. I will like to introduce you to a business that i know will benefit and guarantee your initial capital back to your account within a very short period of time .I want to introduce you to small scale poultry farming ,for the fact that you dont have much money and that you dont have the technical know how, i will advise you start  up with a point of lay bird . This is simple to maintained ,is as simple as keeping all this local fowl you only need to make there houses clean and ensure there water is also clean and change the water at intervals.

COST BREAKDOWN 

Cost of point of lay birds  20@1200=24,000

cost of building a wooden cage =15,000

layer feed ,at least 4 bags @2200=8800
others=2000
With 4 bags of feeds they should be okay for some times,then after feeding cost will be deducted from the egg sales,i can assure you of at least 4 crates per day of eggs when the production is at pick .you can send me a mail for further details olab007@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by ayodele123(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2011
Are you saying that 20 birds will yield 4 crates of eggs daily at peak?
That is untrue. Its not possible. I am in the poultry business and understand how it works.
Averagely, a bird lays 5 eggs per week, at an egg per 24-36 hours.
So,how did you project a production of 4 crates daily from 20 birds?
State facts,do not mislead readers.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 22, 2011
thanks ayodele 123 well said. all these guys who know theoritical business they read in manuals and magazines , please stop misleading people. we prefer opinions from people who are doing (not reading) business.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by dannycom(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2011
hi,practical catfish farming offers intensive one on one training made solely for those who are determined to succeed in catfish farming business.
you will discover
how to hatch and breed
how to market your fish
how to make at least #100,000 in 6weeks
you can start with #20,000 from home
for training call kaykay farms on 08026224955,07056851327
you can also call us for seminal in your church,schools,association,companies.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by ayo2pec(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2011
In addition to all that has been written you can start Soap making Business to get the report send mails to kolaayoola@hotmail.com

Best of luck
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by henks(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
HI, I wish i had ur opportunity, Have you heard of information marketing biz joint venture ,search ur goggle for Akin Alabi Nig info guru, you will be in school and still be making money . believe me
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by Distribusiness(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
kenlite:

Hi, friend, if you want to know how to know what business you can start as a student and make money on your campus, visit this blog; http://goldminedistributionbusiness..com/2014/12/business-you-can-start-in-nigeria-as.html
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by xolocious(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Hod1000:

Are you still into the foodstuffs business?
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by Abiolamac1: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2016
It's best u work smart. U can take 10,000# out of that money and turn it to 50million Naira if u serious. It's all about using ur network. People around u. Chat me on whatsapp 08065318470
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by Distribusiness(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kenlite, I am happy that you, as a student in the university, ask a question like that because you want to know. But I advise you don't canvass nairalanders for ideas you can start with #100k. Ask inside yourself. You are the Master Of Mind. Decide yourself because late Bishop Benson was quoted to say, when a man purposes, God will performs it. Yes. If you try to think or purpose, what type of business i can help people in exchange or how i can finance my project, God will show you what type of business ideas you can start with.

Here are what I recommend you if you want to know how to discover idea that can change your financial status:

1. How To Create Your Own Money Making Ideas That Can Change Your Financial Status In 8 Seconds

https://investment4business..com/2018/03/money-making-ideas.html

2. How To Start Now And Make Money In Tons

https://muyibusiness..com.ng/2018/02/make-money.html

3. How To Evolve From Simple Idea To Successful Operational Business

https://muyibusiness..com.ng/2018/03/money-making-ideas.html

And They will help you achieve your purpose.
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by VivaciousEva: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans to start a business with, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng). You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k by honeygroundnuts: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
I believe you can become a flavoured roasted groundnuts distributors for Orefoods International limited, manufacturer of NAFDAC registered Honey, Garlic, Ginger, Garlic and Gingered and lightly salted roasted groundnuts by investing ₦50000 with up to 20 % margin
You can contact via 07086459365 or email: orefoods2014@gmail.com
We are looking for distributors outside lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$10bn Chevron Escravos GTL Produces First Liquids / May 29: SURE-P Winds Down, Sacks Staff / Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.