Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lilian Afegbai: A Man Comfortable With A Woman Paying His Bills Is A Vegetable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai: A Man Comfortable With A Woman Paying His Bills Is A Vegetable (271 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Davido On Date With His New Rich Girlfriend Who Paid All His Bills( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Afegbai: A Man Comfortable With A Woman Paying His Bills Is A Vegetable by onthehill: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
"A Man Who Is Comfortable With A Woman Paying His Bills Is A Vegetable" - Actress, Lilian Afegbai

Actress, Lilian Afegbai has spoken against men who rely on women to take care of their every need, IgbereTV reports.

She pointed out that it's understandable if the man is married and falls on hard times and the wife steps in to help.

However, she said a man who feels comfortable with a woman paying his bills is a "vegetable".

She added that even if the woman has more, the man should keep his pride by trying to take care of her with the little he has.

Read her Instagram stories post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1385084/lilian-afegbai-man-comfortable-woman-paying-bills-vegetable/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lilian Afegbai: A Man Comfortable With A Woman Paying His Bills Is A Vegetable by DaddyRochie1642: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
In this Life and Even in the Next Life, I'll train my daughters to be "Super Submissive" to a man that knows his worth.

Females most especially don't know how Powerful being submissive is, a man can go out of his way to bring the world to her Feet because of it.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai: A Man Comfortable With A Woman Paying His Bills Is A Vegetable by Bornsinner7: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nothing wey person no go see!!!

Nollywood ashawos giving advice up and down under this Buhari regime.. I blame Buhari for all these..

back to the topic.. so she now thinks that spending money on a girl you haven't married is being manly and keeping your pride??..

What she means is that every male out there should be seen as an ATM by females.. because no matter the amount of cash you have on you the ATM will always dispense for you..

My heart bleeds for those who still choose to remain simps a.k.a vegetables
Re: Lilian Afegbai: A Man Comfortable With A Woman Paying His Bills Is A Vegetable by kenzysmith: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
a woman comfortable with her man buying car and also fueling and repairing that car that lady is worst than dummy.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: A Man Comfortable With A Woman Paying His Bills Is A Vegetable by Ever8090: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
And a woman comfortable with a man footing all her bills is a goat..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack Wike For Promising Musicians Millions And Owing Workers Salary / Akuapem Poloo Beaten In Prison Cries In New Video (video) / Ada Jesus's Death Wasn't Spiritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.