Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS (4226 Views)

IPOB, Bandits Funding Terrorism Through Crowdfunding, Betting Platforms – NFIU / Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by SonofLothbrok: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j
Please add fifa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Igbankpa(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ipob bandits ke... that's a police man by the way.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
Lolz this one will disguise and make post on Facebook,then log into another account to make comments just to call ipob...udele speaks I heard apc have open a radio station for you...

likely I am also the one on this nairaland inciting attacks and also the one reporting to mynd44 to ban me.
am also the one who also call on your radio stations and also promise to kill.

my fake account is only to report. Because multiple reports goes to multiple moderators and people see things in different way
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by okigbojihad: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Conrod:
Unfortunately for you,ipob (the majority)will continue to have their way while your likes (minority)will have your DROWNED say,no hard feelings.

oga u and ur foolish ipob will never have ur way in igbo land...

if u want that lunatic kanu to be ur leader den u can follow him back to his father house nd serve him..nnamdi kanu will never rule Igbo land know this and have peace..
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
FG government is setting igbos up against each other.

What a game!
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Billyonaire666:
FG government is setting igbos up against each other.
What a game!
through kanu na
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by oghalebros(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
We must know very well that they are some element who are enemies of the state. Celebrating the death of a service man is uncalled for.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Conrod: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
okigbojihad:

oga u and ur foolish ipob will never have ur way in igbo land...

if u want that lunatic kanu to be ur leader den u can follow him back to his father house nd serve him..nnamdi kanu will never rule Igbo land know this and have peace..
Let a thousand flowers bloom and let a hundred schools debate, a chinese provera.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Omoslim26: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Conrod:
Unfortunately for you,ipob (the majority)will continue to have their way while your likes (minority)will have your DROWNED say,no hard feelings.

grin
Conrod:

joke section plsss ���

Ipob dat will still have 2more faction bfore this year runs out

nobody wants to be left out in the sharing formula again enough of one man chopping everything all by himself

Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by okigbojihad: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Conrod:
Let a thousand flowers bloom and let a hundred schools debate, a chinese provera.

mumu keep on dreaming.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
How can your fellow tribe man kill you and then the people are happy.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by fireback: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
if you agree that IPOB are the unknown GUNMEN. then, you must also agree with me that the nigerian army are the terrorists.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Veqtor: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I reported only three and just one was deleted but as u don provoke me now am going in full force with my 7 Facebook accounts to report over 50. update will come this night.

Hahahahahhaha...my belle o. ROFL

Udonminit!

Eh... it's like u are ryt...cos wen dey deleted dat post...i felt some of my hair and dat of biafrans worldwide, fall off.

Hmmm.. wonders

Oya I'm waiting for you to finish reporting d 50 posts... probably, by then, we will all be bald.

Hehehe.. “It is such fun to see, such fun to see, Satan lose” *singing jare*

Make sure u update us when you done...open a new thread or something ok? Clown
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ever8090:
I am sure that, 80% of ipob members are illiterate.. grin
Am sure that 99% of zoogerians are illiterate and Fools. It is only an illiterate and a fool that will want to remain in a backward and unworkable contraption.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okay, now that ipob lunatics have killed Obioma Okezie because of Buhari, I hope Buhari will now approve their online country.

I have said it, ipob miscreant wouldn't mind killing his brother just to prove Buhari has failed.

Bunch of illiterates.
The truth remains that, a church rat in IPOB (am not talking about the high ranking officers) is a billion times better than you.

What do you think you know??

You know something embrace nigga-area the way you do??
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Ever8090: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Am sure that 99% of zoogerians are illiterate and Fools. It is only an illiterate and a fool that will want to remain in a backward and unworkable contraption.
how is your state government working?..oh..I forgot that it's people from the zoogeria that are ruling your state backward just like the other states in zoogeria. By the time you get your Republic that will be made up of the present 5 red mud and erosion raveged land, people from Dubai will come and rule it for you
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Udele, is that all??

Has that saved You and your likes from NK's torment?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I reported only three and just one was deleted but as u don provoke me now am going in full force with my 7 Facebook accounts to report over 50. update will come this night.
Nairalanders, have you people seen that this udele is a mischief maker and also a liar and propagandist. He has 7 face book accounts with different names just to peddle falsehood and later bring it to nairaland to deceive goons like simplyleo, Ever8090 and okigbojihad.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Twelfthman: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
@oyibo can you provide more evidence about the soldier killed and those that killed him?

If this news is true then it truly explained the reason why Jesus wept.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ever8090:
how is your state government working?..oh..I forgot that it's people from the zoogeria that are ruling your state backward just like the other states in zoogeria. By the time you get your Republic that will be made up of the present 5 red mud and erosion raveged land, people from Dubai will come and rule it for you
Forget about about my state and think about your zoo country where nothing works and human life has no value.

Think about your kit and kin in IDP camps in bene Republic.

Think about why your brain have refused to work perfectly to enable you see that you've been fooling around since thinking that you have country.
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Ever8090: 1:30am On Mar 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Nairalanders, have you people seen that this udele is a mischief maker and also a liar and propagandist. He has 7 face book accounts with different names just to peddle falsehood and later bring it to nairaland to deceive goons like simplyleo, Ever8090 and okigbojihad.
you sure say you get work?
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Ever8090: 1:33am On Mar 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Forget about about my state and think about your zoo country where nothing works and human life has no value.

Think about your kit and kin in IDP camps in bene Republic.

Think about why your brain have refused to work perfectly to enable you see that you've been fooling around since thinking that you have country.
why should I forget about your state when it is in the same condition as other states in the zoo?...I thought with all you boast about, your state should look like Dubai,.but no!..it is a shit-hole and zoo just like the entire country grin
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 17, 2021
Nothing can ever change my love for Nnamdi Kanu. His Haters and haters of freedom can go to hell and burn to ashes.

Animals. grin grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Ever8090:
why should I forget about your state when it is in the same condition as other states in the zoo?...I thought with all you boast about, your state should look like Dubai,.but no!..it is a shit-hole and zoo just like the entire country grin
So you know that other states in the zoo is not in good condition yet, you singled out my states as if others are better and not only that you still want the zoo to continue, are you sure you are ok??
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 5:13am On Mar 17, 2021
Ever8090:
you sure say you get work?
No I no get work na you dey pay my bills.

Mumu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari's Govt Acted Illegally - UK / List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor / Yoruba APC Senator Dumps Tinubu Declare Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.