Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan (4386 Views)

Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide / Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra / Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by MrDrey: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Double wahala for this girl, as night guard raped her while attempting suicide in Ibadan

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/double-wahala-for-this-girl-as-night-guard-raped-her-while-attempting-suicide-in-ibadan/

Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by RRodwave(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
What kan i say
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by illicit(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
He didn't want her to waste ni....

At least he saved her life
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by lilvicky68(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
illicit:
He didn't want her to waste ni....

At least he saved her life
Lol..abi..at least she's alive
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Damn niggarrr, konji just saved a soul

1 Like

Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by pozehnani(f): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
See those men above justifying rape and in a previous post, when I said all men are potential rapist, they came for my head. SMH.

The guard has no right whatsoever to take undue advantage of the girl because she wanted to commit suicide. That is wrong on all levels and he should be made to bear the brunt of his actions.

#saynotorape

4 Likes

Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Who was trying to commit suicide; the night guard or the girl?

2 Likes

Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by oghalebros(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is the only time rape is justifiable in Nigeria. At least a rapist just save a life.
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by bigjackass: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
oghalebros:
This is the only time rape is justifiable in Nigeria. At least a rapist just save a life.
you are big fool. You will find a girl attempting suicide and the best you can do is rape her undecided Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by talk2hb1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:

See those men above justifying rape and in a previous post, when I said all men are potential rapist, they came for my head. SMH.

#saynotorape
Yeah, I remember Your Pappy and One Guy plotting to rape one lady.

1 Like

Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Brayss(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
Who was trying to commit suicide; the night guard or the girl?
cool
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by pozehnani(f): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
talk2hb1:

Yeah, I remember Your Pappy and One Guy plotting to rape one lady.

Hide your face.

I shame for you guys. Imagine what your folks are saying up there.
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by lascos912(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wasted pussy dey pain pesin ehn
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by inumidun2010(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
That Stupid Guy should go for HIV TEST .. Nothing is free even in PARADISE.. Ask Adam..
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Meto1234(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Laugh won burst my belle as i dey now.
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by promzy555(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
I we lv dis country, which kind mata b all dis.
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by femi4: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2021
The night guard was like....I can make journey quicker
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Kingluqman(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Double wahala
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Emu4u2c: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2021
pozehnani:

The guard has no right whatsoever to take undue advantage of the girl because she wanted to commit suicide. That is wrong on all levels and he should be made to bear the brunt of his actions.

#saynotorape
Shey

The man for kukuma leave the girl make she comit her suicide in peace o

I have always said you can never save a damaged woman. She will end up damaging you too
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by pozehnani(f): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Emu4u2c:

Shey

The man for kukuma leave the girl make she comit her suicide in peace o

I have always said you can never save a damaged woman. She will end up damaging you too

I'm not saying he shouldn't have saved her but that he shouldn't have raped her after saving her.

For all he knows, her suicide mission could have been as a result of a previous rape case.
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by MikeMicheal(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2021
Imagine going to commit suicide because you were raped, and then get raped again while commiting suicide shocked
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by columbus007(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Well sha,am not in for rape thou but for some girls they are way too greedy for a man to touch them Na wahala,those things were created for the men,sometimes i don't just get it undecided
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by GIdiata(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2021
pozehnani:

#saynotorape

Same way all women are potential Husband killers.

All she need to do is "profile him a cheat". Her gender, Except his mother will defend her actions.

the Moto is
"if he cheats, kill him"
"if u are tired of him, kill him and tell the world he cheated"
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Superpower(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
oghalebros:
You are very foolish.
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Walkee: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
pozehnani:

#saynotorape
who cares about the opinion of someone who menstruate?
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by pozehnani(f): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Walkee:
who cares about the opinion of someone who menstruate?

Lol... You forget that without that menstration you won't be in existence?

Lame!
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Walkee: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
pozehnani:

Lol... You forget that without that menstration you won't be in existence?

Lame!
still doesn't reduce the filth nor make your opinion any relevant.
By the way, humans don't come from menstruation. Menstruation is a waste product like urine and faeces
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by pozehnani(f): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Walkee:
still doesn't reduce the filth nor make your opinion any relevant.
By the way, humans don't come from menstruation. Menstruation is a waste product like urine and faeces

Go and get a refund from your biology teacher.

Good day!
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Walkee: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
pozehnani:

Go and get a refund from your biology teacher.

Good day!
lol that advice should be directed to your menstruating self. By your logic amino acid = faeces, glucose = faeces, water = urine, salt =urine?
Too much loss of blood monthly might be having negative effects on your mental acuity
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by Desultan(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
I am very disappointed at my fellow guys. At no point, even if it is an underage girl giving you all the green light is rape justified.
Rape is rape, it is a crime and can never be justified in any circumstance. The guard to me, is less than an animal.
Re: Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan by dollytino4real(f): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
who wan die meet who wan kill am! I sorry 4 d poor guy who went there

(1) (Reply)

Street Lady Beats Young Man Mercilessly In Public (WATCH VIDEO) / Pictures Of The Oyinbo Man Who Ordered Soldiers To Beat A Lady In Lagos / Graphical: A Dog Attecked & Eat 1-year-old Baby In Abuja (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.