Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. (4464 Views)

Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Godsfavour78: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

That's how you ladies are, before wealth, you have no control. That's why once a man touches wealth, no lady can say no to him. That's why once a man has touched it, his weaknesses and all those nonsense used in evaluating less wealthy men doesn't matter anymore. I lie?
you are not lying at all

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by CheedyJ(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Werey reloaded
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by chukwuibuipob: 4:37am On Mar 17, 2021
sad 22 Mila profit grin grin cheesy grin.Kip lying to the gullible undecided Not all peepz here are dumb upstairs Useless tales angry
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Juliearth(f): 5:45am On Mar 17, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

Hahaha. A chick was going to do this exact thing to me my dear. Thank God He reveals things to His sons. Immediately after the dream, I spoke with 3 contacts and all confirmed accurate. So are you saying you ladies aren't like this. Tell me

Are you for real? Mind going into details?
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by adecz: 5:59am On Mar 17, 2021
➡Nnnahh mehhhn !!! sad shocked shocked shocked

But wait ohhhh.❌❌❌

➡You Fed all the snails, goat meat &
stockfish to your dog, Bingo simply
because the food was cold? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by RichMediaSpace: 6:19am On Mar 17, 2021
Juliearth:

Are you for real? Mind going into details?

Yes
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by rex444(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Serve me poison, I go chop am .... Man die go
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Thomthom(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2021
The future is female has lost its Glory
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Juliearth(f): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

Yes. 100%

I had even told my family I was going to get married to her and had put things in motion. Set up a business, put it in motion only for me to have a strange daytime korokoro I fell into a trance. Of course, if you're a Christian you'll understand. And the being said watch. A TV appeared to me and as I watched I saw myself sitting down on the floor crying. And eating from the floor in tears. And he gave me the exact year and time, showed me where she went to, I watched how the man who virtually wasn't..

Let me stop here jare. Anyways by the time I called my family and pastor we prayed over it, it was 1000% accurate. Within some years I was going to be spiritually destroyed through food, hand her the documents of everything I had transfer into her name while she turned me into a doormat slowpoke. If you see this person, baby looking, innocent, soft person, half American, half Nigerian whom one can ever suspect would do such. Before I departed, her elder sister were putting charms in the Food of the man she was with. Not knowing that that one had known, being that he too was a pastor.

Thank God for revelation.

For me to love/like easily again.. Only God knows.

Omohhhh!!!! Wicked people everywhere!
Thank God for your life. You were lucky, but the next dude may not be, reason why we all (all because even women fall victim to stuffs like this) must be careful. Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by ivolt: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Fake story from an audio millionaire.
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by RichMediaSpace: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Juliearth:

Omohhhh!!!! Wicked people everywhere!
Thank God for your life. You were lucky, but the next dude may not be, reason why we all (all because even women fall victim to stuffs like this) must be careful. Not all that glitters is gold.

If you see this lady. I wished I could show you her picture to match with the story.

That was my second time of falling into the hand of a devilish agent. Now before I say hello to any lady, I pray first
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Juliearth(f): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

If you see this lady. I wished I could show you her picture to match with the story.

That was my second time of falling into the hand of a devilish agent. Now before I say hello to any lady, I pray first

I understand, bro. The devil was once an angel.
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Kondomatic(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
yen yen yen,do you know that devil is a man soeat your words audio millionaire
@Emboldened

That's why you and I are still alive and can still chose who to serve.

If to say devil nah woman eeh! SMH. Even the gods for don die.
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Kingdemu: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
odinceblog:
Nigerian man identified as Emmydon, narrates how his wife poisoned his food after she gave her access to his business account of over 19 Million.
According to him, His wife poisoned his food, withdrew his money and thinking he is dead.

Narrating his story, He wrote: "Hi folks, My Name is Emmydon, (Not real Name) I am writing this piece to Educate and not to entertain, I believe millions of people could learn from my mistakes. Lots of men are dying everyday just because they are married and love their wife, put all trust in her; yes if you are lucky, Glory be to God."

"First and foremost, I am a Business man, I import goods from China. I am from Enugu but married to Abia woman, before I married her a friend told me women from that side (I will not mention the Area) normally kill their Husband, but I insisted and married her."

"I love my wife so much; she is so pretty and we have 2 children (a boy and a girl) living together happily."

"Last year, I borrowed about 9 Million from my Bank to import goods (Electronic) from china but due to the risk of travelling with money, I gave my wife access to the account so she can change to the money to USD and send to me once I get to china."

"After I imported the goods, I made about 22 Million Naira profit and was looking forward to importing more with the money, I gave my wife 1 Million Naira for shopping and 500k for her upcoming birthday celebration."

"2 days after I scheduled my flight, I got a dream where my wife killed our baby, it was so real and I started feeling bad. I quickly called my Mom and informed her about the dream and she asked me to come over to the village and we visited a seer."

"The Seer said that my wife is planning something bad for me, that I should be very careful with her, but I was not convinced because I love this woman so much, she respects me and we have never had any issue ever since I married her. When I got home, I did Midnight prayer, fasted the next day."

"When I was fasting my wife prepared a very delicious meal, Bitter Leaf soup with snail and goat meat, served it on the Dining and left for church fellowship."

"After I broke my fast, I checked the food and it was already cold so I decided to serve it to JACK, my dog because my wife didn’t feed it before she left, after serving the food to my dog, I went to the kitchen and dished another for myself."

"At exactly 2:10pm, My Dog started vomiting blood and died instantly, I was shocked, shaking, so I quickly called my Mom and she told me the food might have been poisoned by my wife."

"After I dropped my Mom’s call, my wife called me but I was so annoyed and refused to pick,......

READ MORE: https://centapost.com/news/how-my-wife-poisoned-my-food-after-i-gave-her-access-to-my-n19-million-bank-account---nigerian-man-3989

Continuation

"After I dropped my Mom’s call, my wife called me but I was so annoyed and refused to pick, she called me over 10 times but I didn’t pick. maybe she thought am already dead. "

"Within 6 Minutes after she called, I got a debit alert of 18 Million Naira from my Bank, I began to shake."

"I quickly called my account officer to block my account and arrest whoever withdrew the cash that I am not aware and he blocked the account, before my wife could leave the Bank, they got her arrested until I came."

"My Dear, that was how I escaped death, so I took the money back from her and she latter confessed of poisoning my meal but refused to tell who sent her or who is pushing her. I still love her but cannot forgive her."

…...Women can Never be trusted, no matter how humble and submissive they are.

In fact, the most submissive woman is the most Dangerous woman. They are like snake, slow poison.

I REST MY CASE. LEARN FROM THIS...
"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Leader Nabbed And Stripped Naked In Abuja(photos) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Goes LIVE On Facebook After Being Shot In The Head / LIVE: Tinubu Has Been Chased Away From France By #ENDSARS Protesters (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.