Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine (1860 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
This afternoon at about past 1pm, I successfully took the AstraZeneca vaccine (ChAdOx1-S [recombinant]; also known as the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine). I'll be giving daily feedbacks about the experience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
My 2nd dose is scheduled for 12 weeks after the first one, that is in JUNE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
3 hours post vaccination and I still feel okay. I'll keep monitoring myself for side effects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
U won't have any side effects..stop allowing people put fear in ur heart
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
U won't have any side effects..stop allowing people put fear in ur heart

I dont have any. I'll let people know if I do and thanks, but I'm not scared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
needanswer:
This afternoon at about past 1pm, I successfully took the AstraZeneca vaccine (ChAdOx1-S [recombinant]; also known as the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine). I'll be giving daily feedbacks about the experience.
Questions

1. Are you in Nigeria?undecided
2. Why did you decide to take the vaccine at this time?undecided
3. Why the AstraZeneca vaccine and not some other company's? undecided
4. Why are you posting this in the "Religion" section and not maybe just in the "Health" section of Nairaland? lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Questions

1) Are you in Nigeria?undecided
2) Why did you decide to take the vaccine at this time?undecided
3) Why the AstraZeneca vaccine and not some other company's? undecided
4) Why are you posting this in the "Religion" section and not maybe just in the "Health" section of Nairaland? lipsrsealed

1.Yes I am in Nigeria.

2. I decided not to wait longer than necessary.

3. That's the most accessible covid19 vaccine in Nigeria at the moment.

4. I posted it here cause the vaccine and info surrounding it is very important for this section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
needanswer:

1.Yes I am in Nigeria.
2. I decided not to wait longer than necessary.
3. That's the most accessible covid19 vaccine in Nigeria at the moment.
4. I posted it here cause the vaccine and info surrounding it is very important for this section.
1. What spurred your decision? What exactly made you decide to take the vaccine now, less than two weeks or so after its arrival in Nigeria even? undecided
2. Were you paid or sponsored to take the vaccine? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. What spurred your decision? What exactly made you decide to take the vaccine now, less than two weeks or so after its arrival in Nigeria even? undecided
2. Were you paid or sponsored to take the vaccine? undecided
1. Now i am sure its the REAL DEAL, the real vaccine, so I'll take now. Later on after months or years when demand is high variants of it which may be FAKE may be in circulation.
2. I wish I was paid but I didnt find who will pay me. Will you like to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
needanswer:

1. Now i am sure its the REAL DEAL, the real vaccine, so I'll take now. Later on after months or years when demand is high variants of it which may be FAKE may be in circulation.
2. I wish I was paid but I didnt find who will pay me. Will you like to?
Cool! grin

I hate needles so I will wait lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Cool! grin

I hate needles so I will wait lipsrsealed

Sorry. It stings only a little. My nurse tried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by ezeudo97817: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
ezeudo97817:

Good you took yours too.
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by peggywebbs(f): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Smell sponsored ad on our religion section. Anyway please redirect your topic to the health section. We are waiting for the return of Jesus on this section and this topic is irrelevant to us here unless you want to quote some bible section. We have people who are well equipped with that here not scientists.
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
peggywebbs:
Smell sponsored ad on our religion section. Anyway please redirect your topic to the health section. We are waiting for the return of Jesus on this section and this topic is irrelevant to us here unless you want to quote some bible section. We have people who are well equipped with that here not scientists.

It's relevant here as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Ejebleje: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2021
It is indeed very telling that you have decided to post this in the "religion" section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2021
Ejebleje:
It is indeed very telling that you have decided to post this in the "religion" section.

Yeah religious people have alot to say about the vaccine. Lets see if I become a mindless zombie or have the 666

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Nephilim: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2021
One initiated Covid-19 zombie spotted!
loading (15%) grin grin

OH no! Two grin grin grin
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim:
One initiated Covid-19 zombie spotted!
loading (15%) grin grin

OH no! Two grin grin grin

Please start mind controlling me with 5G technology grin.
Naso e easy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Nephilim: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2021
needanswer:

Please start mind controlling me with 5G technology grin.
Naso e easy grin

Zombie Tower: Attention Prog Spec 41078! can you read me?

Needanswer: Attention Zombie Tower, I can read you loud and clear!

Zombie Tower: Good! I bet you can.
Stand up and initiate 5000 frog jumps,
Your time starts now!

Needanswer: copy that! Program 5000 frog jumps initiated;

Frog jump 1
Frog jump 2
Frog jump 3......

Frog jump 5000

Needanswer: program completed!
I'm getting some blurry statistics, should I continue second round of the frog jump

Zombie Tower: what statistics?

Needanswer: health status: - 65%, Stamina: - 47%, blood pressure: 350/150mmHg, Strength - N/A
Should I proceed ?

Zombie Tower: Affirmative! Proceed!

Lolz hahahahaha! Na die you dey Mehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim:

Zombie Tower: Attention Prog Spec 41078! can you read me?

Needanswer: Attention Zombie Tower, I can read you loud and clear!

Zombie Tower: Good! I bet you can.
Stand up and initiate 5000 frog jumps,
Your time starts now!

Needanswer: copy that! Program 5000 frog jumps initiated;

Frog jump 1
Frog jump 2
Frog jump 3......

Frog jump 5000

Needanswer: program completed!
I'm getting some blurry statistics, should I continue second round of the frog jump

Zombie Tower: what statistics?

Needanswer: health status: - 65%, Stamina: - 47%, blood pressure: 350/150mmHg, Strength - N/A
Should I proceed ?

Zombie Tower: Affirmative! Proceed!

Lolz hahahahaha! Na die you dey Mehn grin grin grin

How can a grown up man be having a WHOLE conversation with himself. The real ZOMBIE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
needanswer:

How can a grown up man be having a WHOLE conversation with himself. The real ZOMBIE.
I have whole conversations with myself, even before I imagined I would know God. There's nothing wrong with that nor is there anything mmature about that. undecided
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have whole conversations with myself, even before I imagined I would know God. There's nothing wrong with that nor is there anything mmature about that. undecided

So you create narration with yourself on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
needanswer:

So you create narration with yourself on nairaland?
Sure, why not? undecided

It's a form of thinking-out-loud!
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sure, why not? undecided

It's a form of thinking-out-loud!

Okay, that's you. Unless its diary section, I dont advice it.
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by budaatum: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
Get your nose checked. It must be faulty. And stop generalising about why we are here because some of us are here to learn from Jesus and co how to make this earth a better place.

peggywebbs:
[s]Smell sponsored ad on our religion section. Anyway please redirect your topic to the health section. We are waiting for the return of Jesus on this section and this topic is irrelevant to us here unless you want to quote some bible section. We have people who are well equipped with that here not scientists[/s].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
needanswer:

Okay, that's you. Unless its diary section, I dont advice it.
You don't advice it? undecided

Your "advice" is not needed... So long as I am able to post my thoughts anywhere on this forum, the entire forum might as well be a diary of sorts.undecided
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You don't advice it? undecided

Your "advice" is not needed... So long as I am able to post my thoughts anywhere on this forum, the entire forum might as well be a diary of sorts.undecided

That's your take.
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
needanswer:

That's your take.
Just trying to help you see that having a conversation with self, even if done via this media, is nothing new and has nothing to do with maturity...in fact there are no rules in stone against such. undecided
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by aadoiza: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
Blood clotting loading... HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by obonujoker(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
Has 666 appeared on either your forehead or you wrist?
Re: I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine by needanswer: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Just trying to help you see that having a conversation with self, even if done via this media, is nothing new and has nothing to do with maturity...in fact there are no rules in stone against such. undecided

As far as you are fine with it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? / Multifunctional Electronic Full Body Massage Therapy Machine W/slippers Massager / Help!! Where Can I Get These Drugs? - Xanax/klonopin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.