Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (44751 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
Liposure:
Do you know shania twain owns the most perfect face mathematically and geometrically. That is just to tell you beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
exactly wat I was saying nau grin.
We all have our different perception of beauty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by qtguru(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
So you current girlfriend, what was the attraction? or there was no attraction just good character.

What will beauty bring to the table ? since you think beauty is everything ?
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
lefulefu:
I believe why some guys don't like airing what physically attracts them to a woman is because they don't want to be tagged as immoral or worldly.dem don already put am for mind wich kind of woman they want.that a guy says physical attraction does not thrill him is not enuf reason to let herself go like that.a lady should still try too look good as in maintain a healthy weight,dress well ,maintain a good hygiene and take care of her skin .even dese days u see guys in deeper life even going outside looking for women to wife when there are countless single ladies inside the deeper life church.dat should tell u something.
haha you are calling deeper life ehn let fake pastor johnw47 not see this
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
qtguru:

What will beauty bring to the table ? since you think beauty is everything ?
Beauty can get her a lot of things which she might eventually bring to the table,let me tell you this life isn't tough for a very beautiful and attractive lady who knows how to carry herself well,you won't understand this kos you are a man

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
Toks2008:

Ofcourse but there is a limit to the type of bad habit.

If a man does not have sexual attraction towards a lady, little mistakes from her can be very damming but if a man is sexually attracted to a lady, he can overlook some errors from her but if it becomes too much from, the guy go dump am....fine babes no dey finish.
You are right,no one should be a jerk just because you are too beautiful

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by qtguru(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
Beauty can get her a lot of things which she might eventually bring to the table,let me tell you this life isn't tough for a very beautiful and attractive lady who knows how to carry herself well,you won't understand this kos you are a man

Well I am not a woman, so I do not understand prostituting myself and having low standards that I use my beauty as a tool to get far in life, I'd rather use my brain. But Goodluck to them sha, Hustle na Hustle

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by qtguru(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Toks2008:

Ofcourse but there is a limit to the type of bad habit.

If a man does not have sexual attraction towards a lady, little mistakes from her can be very damming but if a man is sexually attracted to a lady, he can overlook some errors from her but if it becomes too much from, the guy go dump am....fine babes no dey finish.

BS no matter how sexy you are, if you behave badly I will raise it up. omo who send beauty for street

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
qtguru:

Well I am not a woman, so I do not understand prostituting myself and having low standards that I use my beauty as a tool to get far in life, I'd rather use my brain. But Goodluck to them sha, Hustle na Hustle
kikiki I expect this reply sha.You got it wrongly
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Toks2008(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

You are right but unfortunately, beauty can also ruin a lady easily because the moment a lady sees herself as very attractive, that is the beginning of her problems. Arrogance becomes the order of the day, she begins to believe she can always get any man she desires but unfortunately, she is like a beautiful product that many people would like to sample even those who are not really interested in buying. She becomes a commodity that everyone wants to check out but do not want to invest in.

Except such a lady can meticulously develop other attributes that is more important than outward beauty, she may find it hard to keep a man. ..That 10 men woos a lady in one day does not mean they really want her for keeps. They just might want to add her to their sexual conquest.

4 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Massdamm(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.I have a friend (a first class product)who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain. Men, why do you guys act this way but in reality you do the opposite?

Gimme her number men choose her��
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by qtguru(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
kikiki I expect this reply sha.

That's a saying in Yoruba

"A Good name is better than Wealth" How is that any different from Yahoo Yahoo mentality ?

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Reex12(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
lefulefu:
ladies that make u draw close to them cos of their intelligence are good for normal friends..as in friend zone things.friend zone is not a bad thing though in nl we always make it seem as something bad.if u want to be doing romantic relationship or marriage with a woman that u just like her intelligence and nothing physical attracts you to her u will certainly cheat on her o.
your right no doubt,a woman has to be appealing to attact a mate, then what bout the offsprings?
An offspring has to be the best of the former generation in terms of surviving, last time I checked beauty is not a prequisite but an asset

butterflies get drawn to beautiful flower but if theres no nectar it will fly away, then next will come and go,and the cycle continues.

I will go for beauty in my youthful days for philandering, for as many as my eyes can behold, but when it comes to for contuintuity, I cant settle for a beautiful but dumb and slow female and watch my kids struggle to spell thier names, comon nw

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Toks2008:

You are right but unfortunately, beauty can also ruin a lady easily because the moment a lady sees herself as very attractive, that is the beginning of her problems. Arrogance becomes the order of the day, she begins to believe she can always get any man she desires but unfortunately, she is like a beautiful product that many people would like to sample even those who are not really interested in buying. She becomes a commodity that everyone wants to check out but do not want to invest in.

Except such a lady can meticulously develop other attributes that is more important than outward beauty, she may find it hard to keep a man. ..That 10 men woos a lady in one day does not mean they really want her for keeps. They just might want to add her to their sexual conquest.
Exactly, the more reason every beautiful lady should be smart and add value to her life else she would be a prey for the hunters
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Liposure: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
Exactly, the more reason every beautiful lady should be smart and add value to her life else she would be a prey for the hunters
It's vice versa. Girls too hunt for the best preys among the pack. So you see, we are all in these together

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
Liposure:
It's vice versa. Girls too hunt for the best preys among the pack. So you see, we are all in these together
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by HitRun(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
KidDarkness:

You need to realize that all men are not the same. Example: all gigolos are men but not all men are gigolos. Please step into reality

Which category is Bobrisky?

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by TruthHurts1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Actually it's Character first. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and good character is an attractive trait in its own right. As for brains, most people fall within a particular mid level when it comes to intelligence. Unless you're an Einstein with an IQ of over 160, it wouldn't be fair to belittle anyone on the grounds of intelligence.

Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.I have a friend (a first class product)who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain. Men why do you guys act this way but in reality you do the opposite?
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Kingsleystunner(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
[quote author=Zzor post=99944603]Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.I have a friend (a first class product)who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain. Men why do you guys act this way but in reality you do the opposite?[/quote

sorry we ain't ozo the big brother naija
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Reex12:
your right no doubt,a woman has to be appealing to attact a mate, then what bout the offsprings?
An offspring has to be the best of the former generation in terms of surviving, last time I checked beauty is not a prequisite but an asset

butterflies get drawn to beautiful flower but if theres no nectar it will fly away, then next will come and go,and the cycle continues.

I will go for beauty in my youthful days for philandering, for as many as my eyes can behold, but when it comes to for contuintuity, I cant settle for a beautiful but dumb and slow female and watch my kids struggle to spell thier names, comon nw
yea we social beings and we evolve cheesy
what might be considered as beauty today might not be considered as beauty in the next 100 yrs so thats why i said when it comes to beauty there is a perception to it.Remember way back in the past what was considered as beauty then was a lady who was very skinny with bones everywhere but today it is curvy everybody is talking about cheesy
ladies want to have curves cheesy
same curves that a lady would have 50 yrs ago and she called fat cheesy
so thats it
as for a lady being beautiful and dumb at the same time grin grin..hmmm we always hear that on social media cheesy
but then havent u seen brilliant and exceptionally beautiful ladies before?
Most of the brilliant female lawyers who knows their onions in court are the ugly?
what of many of the female doctors u see around
are most of them ugly?
there are attractive and intelligent ladies just as the attractive and foolish ones as well as the not so attractive and rude ladies and the not so attractive and smart ones
one thing that is important is go for the woman that u find attactive
very essential
if u date a woman that u just like as a friend just cos she is nice and helps u with ur assignments in class but u feel no attraction for her then u bound to cheat.
thats why u see many married guys having side chics cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
many of them run away from their women grin grin grin
they will marry a woman outside then pressurize her to convert cheesy
only very few marry in their fold cheesy
though their General overseer Pastor Kumuyi i respect him cos when his wife passed away he married a lady a bit closer to his age and within the church
he didnt go about looking for a 20 yr old slayqueen wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
lefulefu:
though their General overseer Pastor Kumuyi i respect him cos when his wife passed away he married a lady a bit closer to his age and within the church
haha let them not see this
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Venom442: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.I have a friend (a first class product)who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain. Men why do you guys act this way but in reality you do the opposite?

After men don bang the your big yansh. You cum dey look for nothingness here. Nawa for your Toto o
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Venom442:

After men don bang the your big yansh. You cum dey look for nothingness here. Nawa for your Toto o
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by johnw47: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
lefulefu:

don't believe anything stinky rose says

i'm not deeper life member, that's just
lies that false jw's tatime and maxindhouse taught her

that's what false jw's do, they teach lies

false jw's:
Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by johnw47: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:

stinky rose

lover of adultry, oral and anal sex etc.

your false jw fellow lovers of unnatural sex acts
have taught you well, you cannot stop lying like them
they taught you that i'm a pastor/fake pastor and you love to believe their lies
you are just as duh as them, believing anything you are told

you will be a liar right up until the fire, them to of course

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:

Let me use this experience of mine to explain how this stuff is....

I interned at a startup investment bank in lagos...at our marketing team there were the hot chics who were good at getting the politicians, alhajis and big men who had no problem making investment decisions based off sex.....the hot chics performed ok during fund raising and brought in decent capital for the bank also clearing neat bonuses for themselves, but when it came to fund raising with the big boys, the severeign wealth guys, fund of funds, private equity and not some aboki who make his first million looting the government. no, it's here we bring in the chics and bros with brains, cus the beautiful airheads at marketing can't compete at this level where guys are using machine learning and Al to optimize investment decisions and when those big boys invest they invest big. The two analyst chics earns x150 of what our bone straight wearing chics at marketing earn in a year.

Truth of the matter is that beauty only takes you to a point afterwhich you'd need brains, fvck boys marry beautiful women with half brains, men seeking to build empires care more about marrying a smart intelligent right hand who would make the process easier for them. If Mr Alakija or Mr okonjo-iwela were focusing more on the beauty of women instead of their qualities am sure they wouldn't met and married the successful women in their lives today.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by zolajpower: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
I have the inkling that you re that your friend no imaginary friend with brain and no beauty but you . You just dey chase clout

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by bigpicture001: 5:16am On Mar 18, 2021
At OP, very true, brainy gals are too troublesome....speaking from.multiple experience

4 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
cheesycheesycheesy
mtcheww,you reek of hatred
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
bigpicture001:
At OP, very true, brainy gals are too troublesome....speaking from.multiple experience
lol,somehow true
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
zolajpower:

I have the inkling that you re that your friend no imaginary friend with brain and no beauty but you . You just dey chase clout
I'm not,I don't have the first class brain lol
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by johnw47: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
mtcheww,you reek of hatred

say's stinky rose

u smell to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.