Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why You Need Logo For Your Brand Visibility (number 3 Will Shock You) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need Logo For Your Brand Visibility (number 3 Will Shock You) (114 Views)

How Jobless Youths Are Making Money With Their Phone... It Will Shock You! / The Art Of Storytelling For Brand Visibility (bloggers In Focus) / Nigerian Doctor Left In Shock After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Found N600. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Logo For Your Brand Visibility (number 3 Will Shock You) by Udochukwu123: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
When you’re considering all of the factors that go into building a business, creating a logo might not seem like a top priority.

“Maybe I don’t even need a logo at all,” a little voice is whispering in the back of your mind.

Don’t listen to that voice; he couldn’t be more wrong. Having a logo is an integral part of making your brand a successful one – right up there with having high-quality products and positive referrals.
So why is a logo important;

1. It grabs attention
2. It makes a first strong impression
3. It's the foundation of your brand identity.

Yeah you read that right.

Having a logo is the main back bone of your business, and for you not to have one means you are living a chunk of money on the table for your competitor.

Because it separates you from them, if you don't have a logo then you are missing an opportunity to cash out big time.

Your logo is the first thing that your audience will look for when they see any communications from your brand. It should be front and center of all your marketing materials such as business cards, flyers, advertisements, etc.

So there you go!, As you can see, you need a logo because it's a vital part of building a successful business and brand.

Would you like a glowing logo that gets only the highest paying clients begging to work with you

Then DE PRINCE Agency is your surest plug, we are devoted to building a professionally designed Logo for your brand.

You will get ;
High resolution logo
2D, and 3D mockup
Logo transparency,
PNG,JEPG files of your logo.

All this can easily be priced at 6,000. The least logo on fiveer is priced at 50 dollars (23000,)...

But for the first 10 people to pay to my account gets it for 1,000 naria.

Surprised?

Please don't be,

why I'm I doing this for this price??

Well,after seeing the chunk of money business are losing because of lack of logo which helps in visibility I have decided to help in the little way that I can.

But fees goes back to 4,000 which is my Normal price so act fast.

Pay to this account���
Udochukwu Princepaul Okporie
Fidelity bank

Then send proof of payment to 0*9*1*3*5*4*4*6*3*1*2

We start your work asap. Only those who make payment today will get my free gift of (Facebook ad training) to further boost your online presence.

Hurry now. No time

Limited slot available

Re: Why You Need Logo For Your Brand Visibility (number 3 Will Shock You) by Udochukwu123: 12:01am On Mar 17, 2021
Hurry now

Call or Whatsapp

0*9*1*3*5*4*4*6*3*1*2

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Bags Latest ISO Certifications / Petrol Price Remains N165, As NNPC Maintains Ex-depot Price / How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Physical Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.