Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video (1522 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by xmobaba(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2021
A video of a man crying and acting like he is mentally deranged surfaced online and has since been generating mixed reactions from people
According to the video, the guy who appears to be a yahoo boy got out of his black Mercedes Benz and started crying that he doesn't want all the money he has anymore.

Then he started removing his clothes, attempting to strip himself, but a lady who appears to be his girlfriend tried holding him back, but she could only do little.

Passersby got involved, held him down, and started pouring some cold sachet water on him to get him calmed, but he kept shouting, "take everything," I don't want the car, I don't want your money.

It appears scary, but it could be another publicity stunt like the one pulled by a guy who kept shouting that he can't use his mom for ritual in a video that went viral last week.

But any which way, it is advisable not to engage in anything fetish to avoid a sudden attack by the spirit like the one shared in this video

.link to the video below

https://www.pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=GuyrunsmadafterdoingmoneyritualXmo.html

Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by WoundedLamb: 12:22am On Mar 17, 2021
This is sad.

Funny thing is NL people will find a way to call out the lady and not the guy who's the main 'character' here.
Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by DaddyRochie1642: 12:24am On Mar 17, 2021
Nothing pass "Absolute Peace Of Mind"
Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by lilvicky68(m): 1:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Before weekend that girl don dey another man car and house..
Moral lesson..no because of woman do ritual or anything illegal..

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by Ever8090: 1:43am On Mar 17, 2021
As him dey mad so,.wetin do am, him dey mad..?

Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by longetivity(m): 2:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Werey no wan continue him monthly subscriptions for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by Richy4(m): 5:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Some drugs can basically make one do some crazy stuffs... even the medically prescribed ones... That's side effect and the effects do wears off , No one should jump into conclusions based on what they knew next to nothing about...Reacting that way must not be because of rituals or whatever sad...

1 Like

Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by Bornsinner7: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2021
The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by FIDELITY24(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2021
This looks like the regular stunt to me. the guy for comot e boxers na, then we will know how serious he is.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by Juliearth(f): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Nothing pass "Absolute Peace Of Mind"

Nothing beats that. Such a shame that people hardly tow the path of contentment these days.
Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by Juliearth(f): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2021
Richy4:
Some drugs can basically make one do some crazy stuffs... even the medically prescribed ones... That's side effect and the effects do wears off , No one should jump into conclusions based on what they knew next to nothing about...Reacting that way must not be because of rituals or whatever sad...

Apt!
Nigerians love to draw conclusions too easily. Its like they can see through every situation. What baffles me more is our inability to see through our bad leaders at the point of campaign/election.

This could just be a case of marijuana (and associates) overdose.
Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by Queenslander(f): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Fake, staged!!
Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by prince2pac(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2021
Richy4:
Juliearth:

Apt!
Nigerians love to draw conclusions too easily. Its like they can see through every situation. What baffles me more is our inability to see through our bad leaders at the point of campaign/election.

This could just be a case of marijuana (and associates) overdose.
sure correct e fit be one drug overdose or so, AZ, ice etc...

I could remember some years back at our place one night, na so e take start for one guy, luckily for him guys around rushed him, because this guy ran into the middle of the road, dangote truck almost hit him, he removed everything, we grab him and tied him up, gave him garri with peak milk, immediately he finished the garri one guy poured him very chilled water on his head, that was when the niqqa started coming back.

he told us his name, gave us a phone number but it wasn't available then, and also told us where he comes from. we had to keep watch of this guy till morning because he was always trying to run out... guys need to be careful what the take in to their head in the name of highness... that young man if not for God's grace would have died that night.

the next morning we put him in a taxi going to his place.. I mean that was a very close experience with a mad person. handsome dude, fair and tall, just talking meaningless trash, after we untied him in the middle of the night, every minute he will be like he wants to go and collect the key from the prophet, oya which key ? he will say the key to his money blablabla, funny night... the funny part is that we stayed awake all night with SK and the idiot wanted to kush with us... on guy just give am brain resetting slap... one hell of a night I can't forget...

1 Like

Re: Alleged Student Of Nekede Poly Runs Mad, Video by Imamii: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
longetivity:
Werey no wan continue him monthly subscriptions for the gods

Lol

(1) (Reply)

My wife Kissed Our Son In The Mouth For Too Long, Now He Can't Stop. / How does a person start a DIY Divorce Process. / Is It Simply Cultural Differences: Or Something Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.