Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Beware Of Lust!!!( Capsule Of Liberty Daily Devotional) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Lust!!!( Capsule Of Liberty Daily Devotional) (281 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Lust!!!( Capsule Of Liberty Daily Devotional) by goodshepherd123(m): 4:31am On Mar 17, 2021
Date : 15-03-2021.

Theme :. Beware of Lust!!!

Text : Judges 16 vs 1-18

Memorise :
" _Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids_" Prov 6 vs 25

There is *WAR* going on, and it is a silent one against the destiny of young men. It doesn't matter whether you are aware of the battle or not.

What is this WAR? The bible verse below supply the answer.

1 Peter 2:11: Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which WAR against the soul.

"Bishop David Oyedepo once said if you see a war and you don't handle it like it should be handled you might become a casualty in it"

There was a Christian brother on fire who always prayed every 12 midnight. One day, he decided to assist a sister who had accommodation problem to live with him in his apartment until she gets her own accommodation. As they began to live together, the first and second nights that the lady stayed with him, his prayer voice was still heard in the night as usual.

But on the third night, his voice began to reduce and later, his voice was not heard at night anymore for obvious reasons. This was how he lost his spiritual fire. Indeed, Lust is a silent killer.

Are you taking the journey to heaven casually? Are you taking the war against sin casually? Fight the good fight of faith and your crown is waiting for you in heaven.

*Assignment* :
1). Ask God to kill the spirit of lust in your heart.

*Prayer points* :
1) Father don't allow sin to have dominion over me in Jesus name.

2). Father I am your vessel please purge me and sanitized me in Jesus name.

*© Capsule of liberty*.

(1) (Reply)

Im About To Open Her Channel. Help Me / I Made Chijioke Angry And Sad / Another Awoof Money Don Come Again Oooo Dont Miss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.