Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' (43351 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Odion Ighalo’s Wife Replies Nigerians Who Stormed Her IG Page-photos / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Kewellbanks: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is one of the reasons why I vowed if I should ever have daughters in this life or even in the next life, I'll train that daughter of mine to be "Super Submissive" to a man that knows his Worth.

Clearly Reno Omokri knows his Worth and that his Wife Knows it too and I can assure you, that his Wife will give anyone Hell be it Man or Woman that attempts to come between her and her Husband ..... I will train My Sons to Know their Worth as Men.
How can someone train his daughter to be super submissive to a man that knows her Worth?

Can you give me a clue on how to do that?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by toplinetrtrend: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2021
chiommy123:
That his wife is confused

You clearly don't know the meaning of confusion
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Zenithpeak:
To me, that's a polite response from Mrs Omokri to a bystander Jezz who is window shopping for home to break.

Keep it up madam.... Wishing you one happy and undivided home.

Keep it up??! For how long??! Lol...

Please, that woman needs to get a real job abeg! If successful women spent their limited daily time doing this for their influential husbands, they would never have amounted to anything.

You actually think a married woman can keep a wayward husband in check by scaring away loose ladies??! In this lost generation??! Please, talk another thing! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
She's not insecured insecure, she's just guiding guarding her territory dazzol

You are welcome!
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by shomutuski(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:
That reply shows she's very insecure about her husband's activities.

When you get married you can leave your husband to whatever. This one nah another woman husband so your opinion no matter.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by toplinetrtrend: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99953551:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Wetin mumu Reno dey feel like?
Himself dey feel like 2Baba or Kizz Daniel?
Mumu Reno sef dey get crush?!

Fraudster wey dey feel funky,
Quote us with your NL moniker...okay?

Orisirisi something grin

Eriggs, you are Shameless. You are more concerned about attacking anyone that opposes cursed Buhari.

Is your life half better than that of Reno?

You can't even keep your business alive. Your business died on your head!

Reno is making something out of his life, while you have become a nameless, inconsequential social media attack dog.

What a life you are living!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Awoo88: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2021
StPete:
Sometimes Reno or his wife are too trivial. Simple "thanks" would've sufficed instead of all these long grammar of trying to defend or explain what not.

Like someone pointed out, it shows a level of insecurity on the part of the wife and even men who come out to defend not having extra marital affairs still harbour one or two side chicks
There is nothing insecure about the wife 's reply. In fact, it shows the faith the woman has in her husband and what they are probably dealing with desperate women/girls sending dm and pictures. Reno is a wise man. He has not insulted anyone who send him pictures in dm but rather allow his wife to see and probably reply.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by TemmyT002(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:

If you marry someone who is not insecure, the relationship don dey go down small small unless the person na robot.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by RPG2020(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:

potato potahto
cerca di avere così buon senso
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by kramer: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
She's not insecured, she's just guiding her territory dazzol

She's guiding her territory because she's insecure.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2021
RoyalBlu:
..."That is so sweet of you. My husband and I and our four children really appreciate your show of affection"

Why drag the children into this. The post reeks so much of immaturity. IMO.

grin
All she wants the crushing crusher to know is that the man is married not only with one kid but four. So while doing are crushing she should use her head.

Shikena

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Zenithpeak(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Keep it up??! For how long??! Lol...

Please, that woman needs to get a real job abeg! If successful women spent their limited daily time doing this for their influential husbands, they would never have amounted to anything.

You actually think a married woman can keep a wayward husband in check by scaring away loose ladies??! In this lost generation??! Please, talk another thing! grin

Trust me, the best way to keep your home safe especially if your husband is not a wayward husband is to identify with him and give him all of your support even sometimes when he's wrong.

Everyone criticising her has hidden agenda with another man's husband. Period!
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Onyi22(f): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
Lol, I always say this, Nigerian ladies are the most useless beings, even those that keep shouting they are the future and the fake ass ones proclaiming feminism. They are so cheap, just have money and a car, their brains will start running helter-skelter.

Crushing on a married man and saying it publicly. Mumu set of people.
Who dy talk, abeg hide
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by tomju(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
One of them has been spotted. grin
Seems you just learned the word "regurgitating"

Your comments shows the kind of home you were raised and how you were raised.

Farm tool. Okponu. Thunder fire you. Iya werey

Yen yen yen

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by lebete3000: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Updating9JA:
A post on Reno Omokri's Instagram, that's reportedly from his wife, addressed a woman who called Reno her crush.

The follower, while commenting on Reno's post, referred to him as "My crush".

Reno took a screenshot of the woman's reply and shared as a different post and the caption was signed off by Reno's 'wife'.

In the response, the wife made it clear that she has access to Reno's social media accounts, reads his posts, and sees all the messages women send to him.

See the response below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfjHr7hF9m/

This man's dissection of the Bibke makes me want to become a Christian again.

As in becoming born again, again.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by ugofulfilled(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:

Oga!!! where did you read the insecurity in her tonality Her response is epic and exhumes calmness like that of a goddess in control.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by tomju(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
Stop regurgitating!

The men are guilty too.

This is social media age and may be your mum and aunties are useless and fake ass that's your problem to deal with

Stop regurgitating because you are driving a Toyota tiny light.
Gandollar? You and wahala is like 5&6. The "Toyota tiny light" part got me into guffaws of laughter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Biko, calm down. God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99953551:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Wetin mumu Reno dey feel like?
Himself dey feel like 2Baba or Kizz Daniel?
Mumu Reno sef dey get crush?!

Fraudster wey dey feel funky,
Quote us with your NL moniker...okay?

Orisirisi something grin

All you are saying it is his fault that someone is crushing on him?
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by ugofulfilled(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
Stop regurgitating!

The men are guilty too.

This is social media age and may be your mum and aunties are useless and fake ass that's your problem to deal with

Stop regurgitating because you are driving a Toyota tiny light.

Why drag his mom and family? You can do better.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Qatar2022: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:
I wonder the kind sense people like you have
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2021
lebete3000:

This man's dissection of the Bibke makes me want to become a Christian again.

As in becoming born again, again.

I just bow too for his explanation of Bible facts.

Shouting and screaming don't make prayer more powerful than the silent ones. Infact the Silent prayer is what we have seen Jesus practice.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2021
I intentionally typed it like that.

Wande22:
Oga it is OPONU NOT OKPONU

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dominique(f): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Reno typed that reply, if you know you know. Always trying to prove he's a virtuous husband but na them dey run show pass

ugofulfilled:

Why drag his mom and family? You can do better.

He dragged his mother and female relatives first, or are they not Nigerian ladies too? You people should continue to throw stones in the market, just don't get too upset when your loved ones get hit.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by CSTRR: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2021
Fear catch the wife.
She entered mama bear mood instantly.

I am sure she would have given that lady a dirty slap she was physically close.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by lebete3000: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

I just bow too for his explanation of Bible facts.

Shouting and screaming don't make prayer more powerful than the silent ones. Infact the Silent prayer is what we have seen Jesus practice.

No be lie...well I'm still a humanist though.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Eohara(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Who ask how many children you have super story
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dominique(f): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is one of the reasons why I vowed if I should ever have daughters in this life or even in the next life, I'll train that daughter of mine to be "Super Submissive" to a man that knows his Worth.

Clearly Reno Omokri knows his Worth and that his Wife Knows it too and I can assure you, that his Wife will give anyone Hell be it Man or Woman that attempts to come between her and her Husband ..... I will train My Sons to Know their Worth as Men.

Why not train BOTH your sons and daughters to know their worth? You don't want to know what these "super submissive" women are passing through in the hands of men that "know their worth".
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by danngnews: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:

No she is matured, you would not have known she this unless that lady said reno is her crush.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by SlayerSupreme: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

No let feminists see this your post or you're dead.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by gimakon2(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:

What do you know about insecurity and what have you?
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by sowilli: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2021
RoyalBlu:
..."That is so sweet of you. My husband and I and our four children really appreciate your show of affection"

Why drag the children into this. The post reeks so much of immaturity. IMO.

she meant family. I believe that's her own way of calling family- each one. it sounds immature to you not everyone grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Wande22(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
I intentionally typed it like that.

no vex bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.