Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ (47540 Views)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
You dont steal people, you take them, I actually do not know in the sense that you guys are not married yet, so overtaking is allowed but dont use cunny method, allow him to chose between the both of you who he prefers the most in terms of character.

Please don't take people's husband.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by providencia(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Xenry:
So this has made it to Front-page. sad sad sad sad sad
I'm disappointed. sad sad
No kill person with laugh with ur picture. Lol

1 Like

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by OBALOLA55(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Biodun556:
‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ – Lady Asks, Sparks Reactions Online

https://twitter.com/beckyfrancis_/status/1371723286804099072?s=20

The lady identified as Becky Francis on Twitter wanted to know if it is wrong to steal a good man from another woman who is careless and ungrateful.
BIODUN WETIN HAPPEN grin : SHEY NA FULANI HERDSMEN SEND YOU GO ROMANCE SECTION

1 Like

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by swazydedon(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
my dear nairalanders, pls pardon her, she wanted to use "taking" instead, she mistakingly use "stealing". there is nothing wrong with such action my dear.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by od501: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Ipob miscreants are very good at stealing grin

And I hope your Fulani kinsmen are good at preserving things.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Awwache: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Happy2020: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
I thought I heard a HOE say sumthin’?
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by blackslayer: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Absolutely NOT! Look at it as rescuing a good man from an ungrateful woman! You did not steal him!
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by ALISMILE(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
DSC7:
I Can only be snatched if she got class, Affluence,Assets and well cultured more than the present caretaker...
Why do I think you are a golddigger
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Women like this are expirenced runs girls, probably lives in a 16x16 room in which she rented with two other chics like her in ajah but jogs and exercises in VI, with jaruma being her role model.....them plenty for lagos.

1 Like

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Godful: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Are you a grateful woman?
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by omoadeleye(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
How did she even intend to steal a man? When did a man becomes a thing you can just steal away?
Well shawty, he is just going to make you his side chic he will turn back to his main when he is done with you and left your scurry ass to the street where you belong m
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Not if it's the husband.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by kiddkash(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Stealing is a crime punishable by both God and man

what of taking
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
post=99972154:
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

And is there anything wrong in stealing a good woman from an ungrateful, cruel man?!

Now, this is deep freezer!
mynd rule 2 ,3,4,5
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by mariahAngel(f): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Skyfornia:
Everything is wrong with the word 'stealing'

But taking a good man away from a bad woman is valid.

You're absolutely correct!
So on point.

Taking a good woman away from a bad man is valid also.
I hate to see people being treated unfairly just because they're "in love"

1 Like

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Machinegun91(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
May Boko haram kill such a stupid stealing woman
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by mariahAngel(f): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mindlog:
"Stealing" a human being? shocked

Is the man incapacitated that he can't walk away and needs to be "stolen"? This is a.human being, not an object!

Walk away? When he or she is already emotionally trapped?

It is not as easy as you put it you know?
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Mindlog: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Walk away? When he or she is already emotionally trapped?

It is not as easy as you put it you know?

Will the "stealing" get him or her "emotionally untrapped"? cheesy
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by doxijaw: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Xenry:
So this thread has made it to Front-page. sad sad sad sad sad
I'm disappointed. sad sad

Nairaland is a reflection of Nigeria, stupid things are at the fore front of debate, while intelligent folks have been silenced into oblivion.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by bukatyne(f): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
Funny question, funnier answers.

A whole human being is now something you want to 'steal'.

Inside rice sack or where biko?

A handbag or suitcase cannot contain him.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by mechanics(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Lolz.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by mechanics(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
That's if she's not yet married.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by WoundedLamb: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mindlog:
"Stealing" a human being? shocked

Is the man incapacitated that he can't walk away and needs to be "stolen"? This is a.human being, not an object!

This is what men have reduced themselves into by always refusing to take responsibility for thier actions.

1 Like

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by tiswell(m): 12:12am On Mar 18, 2021
olasaad:
You call it stealing cheesy but it's actually convetous
covetous
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2021
kiddkash:

what of taking

If the taking is synonymous to covetousness, then it's still a crime
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 18, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
God punishes no one.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by cicinairalander: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2021
It's not stealing if he likes you too / leave her for you....
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by MARS1(m): 12:47am On Mar 18, 2021
Some people don't know the value of gold until it's lost. We all want to be where we would be appreciated biko. Stealing, snatching, so long the stolen is happy where he or she is...
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Ellasure: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2021
Please don't call it stealing, the world is an open space if someone has a very good opportunity in life and falls to make use for success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.