Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . (651 Views)

Funeral Church Service For Late Prof Dora Akunyili, Abuja, Live On Ait/nta / Prof. Dora Akunyili Died of Endometrial Carcinoma - Husband / Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by saintiyke(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2011
After watching Prof. Dora Akuyili of the APGA party and Dr Chris Ngige of ACN  defend themselves on channels tv on the allegations on bribery  and kidnapping on the returning officer of Anambra Central senatorial district. I can authoritatively tell u that Dora is desperate and is impossible. The woman left the question she was asked and started pouring viturperations on the APGA candidate she literary blackmailed,insulted and condemned Dr chris Ngige stating that the APGA candidate is ritualist, that he (Chris Ngige ) paid the dowry of a  dead woman and danced naked in a shrine.
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by saintiyke(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2011
I think I av lost all the respect I have for this woman
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by mcnepow(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2011
so unfortunate she got the 'PDP Bad blood' transfused into her system.
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by Fogman(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2011
Politics with bitterness!
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2011
saintiyke:

After watching Prof. Dora Akuyili of the APGA party and Dr Chris Ngige of ACN  defend themselves on channels tv on the allegations on bribery  and kidnapping on the returning officer of Anambra Central senatorial district. I can authoritatively tell u that Dora is desperate and is impossible. The woman left the question she was asked and started pouring viturperations on the APGA candidate she literary blackmailed,insulted and condemned Dr chris Ngige stating that the APGA candidate is ritualist, that he (Chris Ngige ) paid the dowry of a  dead woman and danced unclothed in a shrine.

Point of correction . . . . ACN candidate!

Dora is desperate, no doubt. I can't believe she would use what happened to Nigige like dis. He got his GF pregnant, even sent her abroad to have the child. She died at child birth and her family made him pay her dowry post mortem! And someone, who's a woman and a mother will use this for political interests? Jeeeez!
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by MyJoe: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2011
saintiyke:

I think I av lost all the respect I have for this woman
Same here. There was a time I thought the world of her.
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by danteweb: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends  specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by chigo4u: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2011
^^^^ welcome to the world of reality. When I was on here shouting on top of my voice about how self centered this woman is (recheck her precedents), a lot of folk thought I was unto some conspiracy shiiiiitttttt. Anyhow, Ngige (the peoples candidate) will win her anywhere - the polls, the courts, the panels, inec. etc. The more she talks, the more blind supporters she looses and the more Ngige gains. Cant wait for her to quickly fade into oblivion
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by Pukkah: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
There is something cantankerous about this woman. She does not cut the picture of a peaceful or calm woman. And her ill-advised incursion into politics has worsened this picture.
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2011
Politics of bitterness
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by dre11(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
People who said she lost her self respect now have long been living in d fools island.
For me she has lost it right from d 'AYOKA SAGA' where she pushed d woman to d wall to denounce her christian faith to sanction the fake 'OYE/IDDO' result.
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by homerac7: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
Banom my brother, where u dey? Oya show face o, come hear ur sister dey show true colour!

This is exactly what i ws argueing when she resigned and declared her senatorial ambition. I maintained dt while she is fully entitled to her right to aspirations and associations, this woman has shown times and over that she lacks civilities. She is a snitch, a snake and uncouthed opportunist. I believ dt we r yet to see d "best" of her.

Never d less, dt does not in any way take away her other successes in professional field.
Re: Prof Dora Is Desperate And Impossible . by akinwole21: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
Seems she has gotten to the peak of her career and fame, now it is time to ***** guys, remember the story of one famous, land shaking and successful career man of CBN, Prof Charles Soludo.

Its so sad to see her on this path

(1) (Reply)

Again, Bankole Fails To Honour Efcc Invitation "not Bout Sahara, It Bout Him,ole / Tension Over Senate Leader’s Seat . / Fear Of Islamic Militant Attacks In Nigeria Spreads To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.