Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 (18478 Views)

Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. / Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market / Xiaomi Will Officially Unveil Next Flagship Mi Mix 2 On September 11. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by theTranslator: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Nice But US will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by prince2pac(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2021
cool
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by RealEzee(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2021
It's been onward and upward progress since inception, Xiaomi dey try no cap, barely 10 yrs in the industry mehnnn, they practically revolutionized the budget and mid range phone category, flagship sef dem still dey dia, remember how the MI 10 ultra shook d flagship with its amazing camera specs late last year even Dxomark rated it the best camera phone at the time, omo kudos to Xiaomi.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by MrIcredible: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2021
Roadsidetaylaw:
If is nt iphone 4get it
Forget kee you dia

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Phred1717: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2021
Why! I did... Tis guys understand the market more beta than tis big names with outrageous prices.
Lomprico2:

in your dreams abi? abi you did not read the post.
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Lixusheng(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2021
Mi for lyfe cheesy

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by IvankaBiden: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Expectedly
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by RealEzee(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Phred1717:
Gradually facing out Nokia n samsung
Nokia no even dey d conversation sef grin they've been phased out since, but this Dia Nokia 5.3 has some nice specs for its price range tho, I feel Nokia is trynna win over the mid range category, omo the competition it fierce Sha, peeps like realme still dey.

As for Samsung, It will take a lil while or sooner, that's if Samsung jonz Sha, cos their specs in the mid range n budget segment no make sense compared to what Xiaomi is offering in that segment, it's only at flagship level that Samsung is doing the most to stay ahead of Xiaomi but then ehnn this Xiaomi peeps no dey relent as dey junk out dope specs for a less price compared to Samsung, las las Sha make ur choice grin.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by microgiant: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2021
This is old news, last year Xiaomi had already displaced Iphone to 3rd. They recently won a case to be removed from the Trump ban list.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by alizma: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2021
Paid advert. Did you see how they stylishly mentioned Transsion, the parent company of the product that will lead in Africa but silent on the brands of Transsion which are TECNO, INFINIX and ITEL. They didn't want to call the brand names which are known to everyone. For the benefit of those who don't know transsion, transsion company produces TECNO, INFINIX and ITEL. And we have just been informed that Transsion will surpass Samsung this year.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2021
drizslim:
I don't want to believe this rubbish but xiaomi is way better than those mediocre Itel and infinix products
especially Infinix that will give you 1G ram as 3G ram

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Jonah507(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2021
Oppo is way ahead of them.

Try Oppo Reno 5 and you will understand what I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by userlucky: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Their phones are solid and durable, remember that the same company that manufactures for Apple also manufactures for them.
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2021
MrIcredible:
Forget kee you dia

U wan dey compare xaomi with iphone nw?
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2021
WHEN IT COMES TO COSNSITENCY SAMSUNG HAS BEEN SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME, THROUGH THE DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNOLOGY, I-PHONE IS JUST OVER HYPED. USED IT FOR A MONTH AND DASHED IT OUT.

WHERE WAS I PHONE WHEN MEN STILL DEY USE SIEMENS, TRUIM, SAGEM, MOTOROLA, SONY ERICSSON, EVEN NOKIA (At least they picking up pace now), SAMSUND HAD THE BLUE FACE THEN TILL TODAY THEY ARE STILL AT THE TOP OF THE GAME, I DOUBT IF I-PHONE WOULD HAVE STOOD THE TEST OF TIME.

Until Xiaomi stands the test of time & tech advancement before they'll be able to achieve that feat.

THAT BEING SAID - ALWAYS RESPECT SAMSUNG.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Juoflife1(f): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2021
I miss my xiaomi
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Eohara(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by yetunsbay(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2021
pheranme9:
My Redmi note 9 na monster make i see money maa go to 10pro
Contact us for your logos and general graphic design
lol. 9pro u never use
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2021
Eohara:

Where is tecno and infinix

Transsion is there nah
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Kiezodumah(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2021
pls a quick one, between a redmi and infinix fone which is better irrespective of specifications?
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Randerl: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2021
alizma:
Paid advert. Did you see how they stylishly mentioned Transsion, the parent company of the product that will lead in Africa but silent on the brands of Transsion which are TECNO, INFINIX and ITEL. They didn't want to call the brand names which are known to everyone. For the benefit of those who don't know transsion, transsion company produces TECNO, INFINIX and ITEL. And we have just been informed that Transsion will surpass Samsung this year.

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2021
userlucky:
Their phones are solid and durable, remember that the same company that manufactures for Apple also manufactures for them.

Foxconn manufactures electronic products for major American, Canadian, Chinese, Finnish and Japanese companies.

Notable products manufactured by Foxconn include the BlackBerry,
ipad,
iPhone,
iPod,
Kindle,
Nintendo 3DS,
Nintendo Switch,
Nintendo Switch Lite,
Nokia devices,
Xiaomi devices,
PlayStation 3,
PlayStation 4,
Wii U,
Xbox 360,
Xbox One, and
several CPU sockets, including the TR4 CPU socket on some motherboards.
As of 2012, Foxconn factories manufactured an estimated 40% of all consumer electronics sold worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Btruth: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2021
sammysmiles:
Why is Huawei not there
instead of Huawei, Oppo is coming after it fast.
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by vikiphy89(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2021
pheranme9:
My Redmi note 9 na monster make i see money maa go to 10pro
Contact us for your logos and general graphic design
E no make sense?
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by easy34(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Transsion still leads in Africa sha
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by MartinsD12(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2021
BrandNewsDay:
Global smartphone shipments will rebound +6.5% YoY

https://brandnewsday.com/2021/03/17/xiaomi-will-become-third-largest-smartphone-vendor-globally-in-2021/
OK they better wake up, because right now Samsung is the king both on budget phone's and flagship phones, m12 about to shut it down already, no need mentioning Samsung flagships as you already seen it, those flagships are miracle and wonders of technology.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by bmdmix1: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2021
rubbish, chunking out phones daily is why dey are being d largest now, useless brand. quantity over.....
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by Olobofife(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2021
bmdmix1:
rubbish, chunking out phones daily is why dey are being d largest now, useless brand. quantity over.....
it painz you well well, na only stupid people dey use transitions.
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by bmdmix1: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2021
Olobofife:
it painz you well well, na only stupid people dey use transitions.
n i tell u say i dey use am, na only stupid people dey talk like u
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by ghettochild(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2021
Why are they dreaming.. we don't even recognize this phone in SA.
Until they bring an outlet down here.. Maybe we'd start to take cognisance
Re: Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 by hefelove(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2021
Another phone that come close to Xiaomi and Samsung in terms of graphics and battery is LG stylo 5 and 6! I love the phone die! Omo i don find the phone case taya i no see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.