Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,303 members, 7,792,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Any Good And Honest Filling Stations In Abuja? (around Berger Junction) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Good And Honest Filling Stations In Abuja? (around Berger Junction) (638 Views)

Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / 8 Safety Tips To Help You Around Filling Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good And Honest Filling Stations In Abuja? (around Berger Junction) by Flipmac(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys,

I've been cheated by Mobil and Total filling stations in Abuja. The fuel I buy doesn't match the amount I pay for. I don't know if the meters are adjusted (reduced) or if the staff play tricks with the meters.

So please I'd like you guys to recommend a good and honest filling station that sells accurate fuel in Abuja (Preferably not too far from Berger).

Thanks
Re: Any Good And Honest Filling Stations In Abuja? (around Berger Junction) by aieromon(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2021
Flipmac:
Hi guys,

I've been cheated by Mobil and Total filling stations in Abuja. The fuel I buy doesn't match the amount I pay for. I don't know if the meters are adjusted (reduced) or if the staff play tricks with the meters.

So please I'd like you guys to recommend a good and honest filling station that sells accurate fuel in Abuja (Preferably not too far from Berger).

Thanks

A.A Rano opposite Jabi Motor Park

AYM Shafa along Olusegun Obasanjo Way Wuye
Re: Any Good And Honest Filling Stations In Abuja? (around Berger Junction) by Flipmac(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
aieromon:

A.A Rano opposite Jabi Motor Park

AYM Shafa along Olusegun Obasanjo Way Wuye
Thanks, I've been using A.A Rano in jos and they're quite good. I'll be using them henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Any Good And Honest Filling Stations In Abuja? (around Berger Junction) by sheantip(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mobil mabushi
Re: Any Good And Honest Filling Stations In Abuja? (around Berger Junction) by Flipmac(m): 6:25am On Mar 18, 2021
sheantip:
Mobil mabushi
Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gearbox Honda Accord 2004 Transmission / Best Handheld Car Vacuum Cleaners 2022 / Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.