Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) (40710 Views)

Massive Crowd Storms Tinubu’s Residence In London, Call Him "THIEF" (video) / VIDEO: Annoyed By Loud Music, Man Uses Drone To Hit Neighbors With Fireworks / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by TexasR: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
superjab247:
This is how it ought to be done in a sane climate,police ought to be doing that job but reverse is the case in the evil forest of Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by akinlolu26624: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
see as the guy dey waka majestically
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by 900warriorz: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
COURVOISier:
Where's the video angry
Dey try use your brain once once undecided
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by COURVOISier(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
900warriorz:
Dey try use your brain once once undecided

Na poverty dey do you. Try make money you no go dey vex any how. tongue
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by 900warriorz: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by demolazpet(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Drones are designed to return to home.. when the battery reaches a certain percentage of the battery life. It will return to its original take off point.
theTranslator:
Nice

But what if the drone's battery dies and the drone falls directly into the thief's hands?? cheesy

No be double trouble be dat?? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13261582_13261429tmpcam7829431326588068386jpegf274706f8ed11ee456633cede34b8dc4_jpeg972c3b53d90391e63ee0b31dee71c9f2

Drones no dey malfunction?? cheesy
Especially a -ba made drones sold in traffic jam which I'm sure is the type the guy used

Na joke o shocked cheesy grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by ojoshu(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Funniest Couple Therapy
If you don’t laugh you have a big problem �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PHRCgbjHiM
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by 900warriorz: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
COURVOISier:

Na poverty dey do you. Try make money you no go dey vex any how. tongue

Lol.....see the mopho wey dey call me poor man. Baba, I dey chill for where I dey now. Send your Aza make I do small thing for you. grin

I know an hungry man when I see one. wink No shy, just send am make I surprise you smiley
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by 900warriorz: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Oga oo
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
RTR
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
Oizee:
lol, I always look forward to reading your comments, only the humourous part .......
Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
stephenponti:

O boy that enter gutter cracked my ribs badly. lol.
Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by vioment: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Normal thing that is only sophisticated to npf.

If person come my house for night, na drone with heat sensor I go use check around when camera no too sure of the activity of that person. For a good price, you fit get one.

We no dey like waste our chin chin without verification.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by matrixme(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hope you have permission to fly a drone in Nigeria though, cos if I were the thief, I will counter sue you for infringement on my privacy with illegal technology. Good efforts though!
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Temptee101(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
bigtt76:
The thief bouncing with the loot like he just got back from work cheesy

You dey mind the thief.

The criminal go be like, "today was not bad afterall?
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
This thing, even my 3 year daughter knows dat drone can be use to trace this bandits and kidnappers.

Government jus chose to look de oda way round.

There are section of the country dat wore dare this banditry shit, the gov wil obliterate them
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by yommys01(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
dapadawee:

there is something unusual about this video.
that thing looks like acting probably to get YouTube view I don't know. but a thief will not display stolen laptop like that and he will be in a serious haste. non of my business if true good job.
sorry just that I sense something unusual though
And the drone went after him to exactly where he went. Something doesn't add up jare.

I am with you on this.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by mackzydon9(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
danski:
FTC
I dedicate it to my junior bro

wish the guy well
#peace

waiting for this a long time ago
miss this madness
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
bishop4life:
It's so painful Nigerian Police can not make use of fingerprint technology not to talk of using other advanced techs.

By the way, that Nigeria has no database is intentional.
They intentionally kept us at analog stage to keep no traces to their loots and lies.

I am neither your mate, type or kind.
FYI, I got my national ID during obj regime.
Lost it in 2017 and got re-registered in less than a week . Don't take everyone for your mate because you were able to buy a semi smart phone.

Fingerprint technology...una too de watch oyibo film& DStv. Does d police need fingerprint technology to locate d bandits terrorising nigeria at d moment? Does d police need fingerprint technology to arrest a politician for not obeying traffic regulations or for physically abusing a fell citizen?
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by COURVOISier(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
900warriorz:
Lol.....see the mopho wey dey call me poor man. Baba, I dey chill for where I dey now. Send your Aza make I do small thing for you. grin

I know an hungry man when I see one. wink No shy, just send am make I surprise you smiley

Person wey get money no suppose reason wetin I write. Guy frustration dey hold you. grin grin grin.

I ask where the video because the poster no include am for the post at first, but why you come yab me sef. angry
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by ngadaAwo: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
RTR
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 1

1 Like

Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by nairalee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
bishop4life:
It's so painful Nigerian Police can not make use of fingerprint technology not to talk of using other advanced techs.

By the way, that Nigeria has no database is intentional.
They intentionally kept us at analog stage to keep no traces to their loots and lies.

I am neither your mate, type or kind.
FYI, I got my national ID during obj regime.
Lost it in 2017 and got re-registered in less than a week . Don't take everyone for your mate because you were able to buy a semi smart phone.

were you expecting me to be watching Nollywood ant NTA?
If I were the police, I will not arrest any bandit knowing well that he will repent, get freed and come back for me.
if I were the police , I will not arrest any politician knowing fully well that the same people I am protecting will murder me in my sleep , just because they were given garri and other stomach infrastructures.
To some extent, I can't blame some junior officers.

Hahahahah thou art savage. Nice response
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Yankee101: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Got the laptop
Lost the drone?
Modern tech is the only way to better nigeria
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by sarutobi: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
victorVIC1:
I once heard from someone that you need the approval of the authority to use a drone in Nigeria. How true is this?

Yes you do.

But you can fly it privately without approval. It will only be needed if you decide to fly it from public places.

In the video he said the drone was around 200m in the sky. At that height it will just be a dot in the sky.
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Jersuiyjoe(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
GOFRONT:
.......And the Nigerian Army cant even use same drone to clamp down on Bokoharam.

Boko be getting 3 points and 3 goals home and away on our soldiers...

Thumbz up to Kelz and shame on to Buhari, Buratai, whatever d name of d present COAS, shame onto him, shame onto Babangida et al
hahahahaha lol
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by 900warriorz: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
COURVOISier:

Person wey get money no suppose reason wetin I write. Guy frustration dey hold you. grin grin grin.

I ask where the video because the poster no include am for the post at first, but why you come yab me sef. angry

Frustration you say? cheesy anyway shaa, oya no vex say I have you grin
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by ayenale1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
I'm not against using drones for catching thieves and detecting crimes but the OAP too dey lie...why the drone no show us the guy face...anybody with blue shirt that day na suspect...which police station he report the case to?he want the fame and he got it...
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
What the hell is the Nigerian Police waiting for!! They should as a matter of urgency place orders for high tech stealth drones from the US military and Air force or UK SAS and deploy it to sambisa forest or track Bandits and Fulani herdsmen, I reiterate Stealth drones not noisy drones, OK? And also get body cams for our police officers and Army personnel's they deserve the best equipments in the world to fight crime and keep our streets safe!
Re: OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) by Asetua(f): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Shame on Nigerian Gov. and its useless and clueless 1940s security forces. Shame! Shame! Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video / Fola Falana Is Engaged. Falz' Sister Set To Marry (Photos) / Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.