Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Game Centre+ Betting Shop - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Game Centre+ Betting Shop (944 Views)

Bet Shop And Game Centre Shop Needed / Game Centre + Betting Shop / Any Game Centre In Ikeja Or Ogba Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Centre+ Betting Shop by Nana12: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello house.. I have a game centre + betting shop to let.. I'm moving to the state so I want to sell everything in the shop to someone that will take over.. With the shop rent to expire in September. These are the equipments in the shop
1. Two ps3 slim
2. Two 32inches flatscreen
3.1 fan
4. 1laptop with thermal printer for betting
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator
7. I have 6,tokunbo pad and 7new pad making total of 15,pad

This is a spacious shop that can accommodate lots of people and the shop rent will be due in September
. I also do pos in the shop as well and I make nothing less than 6-7k in a day.. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp at 08186905956.
Location is oke Ira Aguda... Along Ajayi road Lagos state
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by crafteck(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nana12:
Hello house.. I have a game centre + betting shop to let.. I'm moving to the state so I want to sell everything in the shop to someone that will take over.. With the shop rent to expire in September. These are the equipments in the shop
1. Two ps3 slim
3.1 fan
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator

This is a spacious shop that can accommodate lots of people and the shop rent will be due in September
. I also do pos in the shop as well and I make nothing less than 6-7k in a day.. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp at 08186905956.

Pix and location
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by AyarmBoye(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nana12:
1. Two ps3 slim
3.1 fan
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator

location of the shop and pictures?
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by Nana12: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
crafteck:

Pix and location
The location is at oke Ira Aguda along Ajayi road Lagos
I tried to upload the picture but somehow it doesn't upload.. You can chat me up on whatsapp for the poxs
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by Nana12: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
AyarmBoye:
location of the shop and pictures?

OKE Ira Aguda.. Along Ajayi road... Picture won't upload.i tried to upload several time.. Pls chat me up for pixs
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by typicalgamer(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
Just came to read comments of how big men crafteck and ayarmboye try to outbid each other.

Money talks

1 Like

Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by AyarmBoye(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
typicalgamer:
Just came to read comments of how big men crafteck and ayarmboye try to outbid each other.

Money talks
my oga @crafteck will buy me join the shop...... so no b new thing
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by crafteck(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
AyarmBoye:
my oga @crafteck will buy me join the shop...... so no b new thing

Smh... Me wey na just packaging... Just surviving ur Country
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by Nana12: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Nana12:
1. Two ps3 slim
3.1 fan
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator

Still available
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by Nana12: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nana12:

Still available

Still available
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by Nana12: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Nana12:
1. Two ps3 slim
3.1 fan
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator

Still available
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by Nana12: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nana12:
1. Two ps3 slim
3.1 fan
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator

Still available
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by bamdly(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nana12:
Still available
please will the person deliver money to you or u want to lease out the shop
Re: Game Centre+ Betting Shop by Nana12: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
bamdly:

please will the person deliver money to you or u want to lease out the shop
I'm selling off everything in the shop plus I still have 6month shop rent left in the shop. The person will just continue running the business

(1) (Reply)

Apple 3d Video Game Console? / Scrabble Lovers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.