Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About (932 Views)

How To Write A Business Plan That Will Attract Investors / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers / Oil Sector Fast Losing Attraction, Says SPE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
The first thing to do is to stop worrying.

Yes you have probably heard of it many times.

People are always saying that you should not worry but worry seems to find you on its own.

Have you heard of the law of attraction?

The law of attraction suggests that everything that happens in your life, good or bad, are attracted to you.

We all have some experience in the law of attraction.

For example you may want to buy a car of certain model, suddenly you see a lot of such cars on the road.

You may have question about something, suddenly you come across a book that has the answer to your question.

That's the law of attraction in action.

Everything we need to achieve what we desire is already around us.

The problem is we can't see it.

It's like the car model that is always zooming pass us but we never notice it until we have the intention to buy one.

Or the book that is already in the market yet it doesn't arouse your interest until you have a question in need of an answer.

The law of attraction goes hand in hand with our understanding of the subconscious mind.

Our reality is basically a delayed reflection of our subconscious mind.

Whatever that we impress upon our subconscious mind will eventually be revealed to us through the law of attraction.

If so how do you use the law of attraction to your advantage?

Well, the first thing you need to do is don't sabotage yourself, i.e. stop having negative emotion such as doubt and fear, and don't talk negatively.

If you can simply do that, half the battle is won.

The next thing to do is to keep a clear goal of what you want to achieve.

In success, I realize that the hardest thing to do is to formulate a clear goal.

Once the goal is clear, the law of attraction will start to work.

You will start to read what you need to read, meet the people you need to know and experience a series of events that will eventually lead you to your goal.

The last thing to do is to take action.

The law of attraction can only attract the resources you need to you.

Ultimately you have to use that resources to produce result.

In this ebook I am going to show you one powerful secret you can use to get what you want.

With this secret, it is very easy to manifest anything.

Whatever you see in yourself and life is created by this secret.

The secret i am talking about is called the law of attraction.

What you feel within you is what you manifest.

How you behave, believe and act is control by this secret.

So many people live their life struggling from one thing to another never knowing that it is their feeling that is keeping them in that situation.

Change your feelings and you will change your life.

If you are the one that is always feeling bad, just know that it is bad things you will be seeing in your life.

Feelings create our life and It create your consciousness also.

Creating the feeling you want and manifesting your desire is something you must learn how to use.

That is why you need this law of attraction eBook today to show you the power of controling your feelings.

how to change it within you, how to create it and how to use it to get anything you want.

do send us an email to emaildata854@gmail.com
and after payment we will forward it to you via email,
you can get this eBook for only just #1000 naira

EMAILDATA854@GMAIL.COM

cheers!
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2021
The law of attraction suggests that everything that happens in your life, good or bad, are attracted to you

to get the eBook instantly all you need is to send me an email

thanks
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by franchasng: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2021
I haven't read your book but reading your intro, I can relate to it in my personal life.

Law of attraction is very powerful, it works. Whatever we set our mind on and think about it always without doubt always come to reality

Op well done.

I endorse your book

1 Like

Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2021
franchasng:
I haven't read your book but reading your intro, I can relate to it in my personal life.

Law of attraction is very powerful, it works. Whatever we set our mind on and think about it always without doubt always come to reality

Op well done.

I endorse your book

thank you very much sir,
for those still interested in the book should please send us a message today to see how simple it is to attract many things with the law of attraction that have been created within us

cheers!
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2021
It's like the car model that is always zooming pass us but we never notice it until we have the intention to buy one.

do send us a message today
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
In this ebook I am going to show you one powerful secret you can use to get what you want,

this eBook is very exciting and am sure you will love it.
its very simple to read and understand the basics of life itself

“Impossible is just an opinion.

Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.

Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.

If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.
Hold the vision, trust the process.
Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.

do send us a message today to order

thanks
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by everthink: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2021
This write up is correct 100 percent am a living testimony :

To ever may want to know how this write has impacted my life as a addicted punter, read this write and if you so wish act - remember we are in the information :

To who it may concern , OP inclusive

I can be giving you 6 odds every 4 hours everyday for only 2 days starting today.Note we would only do 4 games a day make man take get time do others things forecasting takes time. First game will be release on here by 7am , 2nd game by 11am , 3rd game by 3pm and the 4th game by 7pm respectively, then we close shop till next day.

Nothing is impossible with God, doubters can check the recorded time and games played on here

But there are rules you need to follow , lets say you have 1000 naira STARTING CAPITAL :

1 First game 7am : Stake or Invest 200naira , that means we would have - 200naira * 6 = 1200 naira once we win.

2 Second game 11am : Stake or Invest all the 1000naira from first game , that means we would have - 1200 * 6 = 7200naira once we win.

Note : before you stake for the 3rd game divide 7200 into 3 equal parts that means we would have - 2400 , take this as the NEW CAPITAL.

3 Third game 3pm : Stake or Invest the NEW CAPITAL of 2400naira * 6 = 14400naira once we win.

4 Fourth game : Stake or invest all the 14400naira from third game, that means we would have 14400*6 = 86,400naira

Note this :

You can change the investment pattern to your taste.
We started with 200naira
Total investment for the day either we fail or we win is 800naira
We just need to win twice and we have profit for that day.
If you loose 800 naira to proof a point will you die ?
You can monitor the time of the games that we would be posting, im sure you know how to check the result yourself.
Ask other stakers or punter if 2 odds is easy let alone 6odds
Reading this writeup is free but investing your hard earned money is your choice.
Sounds too good to be true, then why do i like to share - I have benefited from writeup like this too from nairaland.

Convinced, can holla at my via email twoneway @ gmail dot com simply send your WhatsApp number with the title - ADD ME ASAP
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2021
everthink:
This write up is correct 100 percent am a living testimony :

To ever may want to know how this write has impacted my life as a addicted punter, read this write and if you so wish act - remember we are in the information :

To who it may concern , OP inclusive

I can be giving you 6 odds every 4 hours everyday for only 2 days starting today.Note we would only do 4 games a day make man take get time do others things forecasting takes time. First game will be release on here by 7am , 2nd game by 11am , 3rd game by 3pm and the 4th game by 7pm respectively, then we close shop till next day.

Nothing is impossible with God, doubters can check the recorded time and games played on here

But there are rules you need to follow , lets say you have 1000 naira STARTING CAPITAL :

1 First game 7am : Stake or Invest 200naira , that means we would have - 200naira * 6 = 1200 naira once we win.

2 Second game 11am : Stake or Invest all the 1000naira from first game , that means we would have - 1200 * 6 = 7200naira once we win.

Note : before you stake for the 3rd game divide 7200 into 3 equal parts that means we would have - 2400 , take this as the NEW CAPITAL.

3 Third game 3pm : Stake or Invest the NEW CAPITAL of 2400naira * 6 = 14400naira once we win.

4 Fourth game : Stake or invest all the 14400naira from third game, that means we would have 14400*6 = 86,400naira

Note this :

You can change the investment pattern to your taste.
We started with 200naira
Total investment for the day either we fail or we win is 800naira
We just need to win twice and we have profit for that day.
If you loose 800 naira to proof a point will you die ?
You can monitor the time of the games that we would be posting, im sure you know how to check the result yourself.
Ask other stakers or punter if 2 odds is easy let alone 6odds
Reading this writeup is free but investing your hard earned money is your choice.
Sounds too good to be true, then why do i like to share - I have benefited from writeup like this too from nairaland.

Convinced, can holla at my via email twoneway @ gmail dot com simply send your WhatsApp number with the title - ADD ME ASAP

please i don't really understand you.

why come here to post adverts of sports betting?

please dont make me report you to the mods

i just don't like all this adverts here in my thread for am not involve in anything gambling.

please readers should take note that am not involved in this

thanks
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2021
In success, I realize that the hardest thing to do is to formulate a clear goal.
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2021
For example you may want to buy a car of certain model, suddenly you see a lot of such cars on the road.
You may have question about something, suddenly you come across a book that has the answer to your question.
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Shewun1234: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
franchasng:

Op well done.

I endorse your book

I would have had a house of my own by now undecided
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2021
Shewun1234:

I would have had a house of my own by now undecided
it shows you just dont know how to make use of the law of attraction.
order for this eBook guide to know more
thanks
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2021
In this ebook I am going to show you one powerful secret you can use to get what you want,
this eBook is very exciting and am sure you will love it.
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2021
The law of attraction suggests that everything that happens in your life, good or bad, are attracted to you.

order for this eBook guide to know more

thanks
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2021
With this secret, it is very easy to manifest anything. Whatever you see in yourself and life is created by this secret. The secret i am talking about is called the law of attraction. What you feel within you is what you manifest.
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2021
The law of attraction goes hand in hand with our understanding of the subconscious mind.
Whatever that we impress upon our subconscious mind will eventually be revealed to us through the law of attraction.
Well, the first thing you need to do is don't sabotage yourself, i.e. stop having negative emotion such as doubt and fear, and don't talk negatively.
If you can simply do that, half the battle is won.
The next thing to do is to keep a clear goal of what you want to achieve.
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2021
You will start to read what you need to read, meet the people you need to know and experience a series of events that will eventually lead you to your goal.
The last thing to do is to take action.
The law of attraction can only attract the resources you need to you.
Ultimately you have to use that resources to produce result.
In this ebook I am going to show you one powerful secret you can use to get what you want.
The secret i am talking about is called the law of attraction.
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2021

that's why you will be needing this law of attraction eBook today
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2021
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2021
So many people live their life struggling from one thing to another never knowing that it is their feeling that is keeping them in that situation.
Change your feelings and you will change your life.
If you are the one that is always feeling bad, just know that it is bad things you will be seeing in your life.
Feelings create our life and It create your consciousness also.

order for this law of attraction eBook to know more.

thanks
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2021
The first thing to do is to stop worrying.
Yes you have probably heard of it many times.
People are always saying that you should not worry but worry seems to find you on its own.

you can contact us today for the book to know more
Re: The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About by Emaildata854(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money For Using Abeg / I Need Firman ECO 4990es Generator / FREE Crypto Trading (buying And Selling) Signals. Make 3k - 10k daily profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.