Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ngwa People Are Not Cannibals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ngwa People Are Not Cannibals (385 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Men Forcefully Turned Into Cannibals In Cameroon / Horror As JSF Neutralizes Scores Of Cannibals In Imo / Do Cannibals Actually Exist? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngwa People Are Not Cannibals by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
NGWA PEOPLE AND HUMAN MEAT

"So you're from Ngwa, those people that eat their fellow human beings." I have, regrettably, been often times confronted with the aforewritten statement during most of my introductions with my non-Ngwa friends. On several occasions I've confronted my confronter with, "Which of your family member or friends have we eaten," and the answer I've constantly received is, "None." I've always gone further to ask them, "Who gave you that information? ," and their answers have always been the same. "I heard it from someone." In this case the name of the rumormonger has always been Mr. Or Mrs "someone."
"Ngwa people eat humans," is an unfathomable fallacious rumour which has flown from one hater of Ngwa people to another for ages. If at all such thing ever happened in Ngwa land, it could have possibly been during the stone age.
Ngwa people are hospitable.
Ngwa people are receptive.
Ngwa people are lovely.
Ngwa people are accommodating.
Ngwa people are the most friendly in the entire Igbo land.
Ngwa people are nice.
Ngwa people are soft hearted.
And there is no way a people with the aforementioned qualities and many more would leave all the cows, goats, fowls, nchi, mgbada, ele, and so many other kinds of meats with which God has blessed them with for their fellow human beings.
Most haters make such statements with the sole aim of belittling us, to make us feel less, or inferior while some say it out of jealousy.
Ngwa men are the best husband 'material' produced in Igbo land. Ngwa ladies are the best wife 'material' produced in Igbo land. Ngwa land is the best place to live in Igbo land (you can enquire from people living in Aba). Ngwa people are the most dependable set of persons you can have as friends.
NGWA PEOPLE DON'T EAT THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS!
WE ARE NOT CANNIBALS AND REFUSED TO BE ONE.!!
STOP THE HATRED!!!
I am a proud Ngwa

copied: Nelly.

Re: Ngwa People Are Not Cannibals by kabillionaire(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Don't mind ignorant people.
same way they says, Tiv people offers their wives to visitors.
some people are so ignorantly stubborn and they're refusing to learn.
Re: Ngwa People Are Not Cannibals by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
kabillionaire:
Don't mind ignorant people.
same way they says, Tiv people offers their wives to visitors.
some people are so ignorantly stubborn and they're refusing to learn.

Dem say Dem say people...they keep talking any how.

1 Like

Re: Ngwa People Are Not Cannibals by pozehnani(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Ngwa People Are Not Cannibals by flemsy15(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Such 'single story' syndrome is normally caused by the myopic or false view of some group of persons about certain towns and they go around spreading fallacious rumours. This is very bad and has affected how others see a certain town, state or ethnic group.
It's true this rumours might have originated from haters but it's wrong to call everyone with such perception a hater, most of them don't know the truth, they just believed what they heard. And having heard the same story from different people deepens such belief.
The main solution is to educate people with the right information just like the OP has done

1 Like

Re: Ngwa People Are Not Cannibals by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
flemsy15:
Such 'single story' syndrome is normally caused by the myopic or false view of some group of persons about certain towns and they go around spreading fallacious rumours. This is very bad and has affected how others see a certain town, state or ethnic group.
It's true this rumours might have originated from haters but it's wrong to call everyone with such perception a hater, most of them don't know the truth, they just believed what they heard. And having heard the same story from different people deepens such belief.
The main solution is to educate people with the right information just like the OP has done

God bless you...but you won't see them here. Believe me they know what they are doing...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Young Nigerian Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (video) / Nigeria Will Have Peace Again - Chief Of Defence Staff, Irabor Vows / Bandits Engage Vigilante In A Gun Duel, Scores Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.