Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram (40881 Views)

Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Oops!!! I thought that u are a mature adult with amazing thinking ability with a brain that make impossible calculations in split seconds? It's because of my faith in what u can do cerebrally, that made me call upon ur most distinguished & never before seen explanatory skills to help shed light on d following:

"Sources in the army said about 15 of the APCs have been stolen by the insurgents."

"SaharaReporters learnt that when the funds which were allotted to the army came, Buratai deployed part of it to obtain the APCs from the four countries – although the arms ended up being stolen or destroyed by the Boko Haram terrorists the same year due to Buratai’s poor battle judgment and politicisation of the army under his watch."

1 Like

Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by Efefiomk86: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hahahahahhaha head without brain general with many Stars.
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by plaindealer: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
APCs on the battlefield.....

SR is for gullible dummies..

Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by delishpot: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
These people are really having fun in govt.
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by jubilee55f: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
No wonder Buhari rushed to immune them as ambassadors after their exit from active service. Obviously to shield them from their financial atrocities which Buhari secretly and cleverly supervised. Mr integrity indeed. Nonsense.
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by samwillyco1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Laughable Country/Statement
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by Damovintrain: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Honestly I just like what is happening in Nigeria..

The fall of the North...

They humiliated GEJ put PMB n PMB assigned Buratai from brono who bought killer weapons for BH boys to kill his home boys and other Northern dwellers

It's OK

Tombs up shocked kiss tongue
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by Sniper101(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
as I see dis topic, I just laugh first
b4 I click am

as I read through the narration sef, lwkmd cheesy
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by OBIPLUS(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2021
Thought such warfare vehicle will have tracker to ascertain location once engine is in use or even parked
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by Wolfeye: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2021
Fighting terrorism by splashing the news with your newly acquired weapon and a banner that says “we are” is not a good idea.
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by ddeola: 1:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Dem steal abi e buy am for boko haram demons. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

God will expose all their sponsors and supporters.
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by ThatFairGuy1: 3:59am On Mar 18, 2021
Those who connive with the Terrorists who keep wasting innocent lifes, you all will never end well.
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by pastillon: 5:28am On Mar 18, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by plaindealer: 5:52am On Mar 18, 2021
This is what the looting and stealing PDP gang that the noisy, hypocritical and loudmouth people in this thread defend, support and gave their votes to did with our military and weapons money, they looted and shared every kobo.

Who are you fooling with your crocodile tears and fake news.?

Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by dochenaj: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2021
They should just say, the bought armored tank for Boko haram, and stop deceiving themselves cos we are not fooled.
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by Monjerk: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2021
plaindealer:
I thought the story was Nigeria was swindled because they did not buy any military hardware, the new fake news, lies, and propaganda are that they actually bought military hardware, they were just stolen by terrorists..

These worthless tabloids that SR is now part of are always trying to outdo each other with their comedic stories.

grin grin

Bro, the truth was that they didn’t buy anything, when it was reported then, people didn’t believe.
Now the new chief didn’t see anything and the guy is complaining now so that he can request for money to do his own chopping.

Only God can help us in this country.
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by Femiajib: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2021
If this story is true, no wonder America refuse to sell high grade weapons to us. They know Boko Haram will take it and use it against us. Why take such risk, I advice we don't buy weapons of mass destruction to hurt ourselves at the end of the day when it gets to the wrong hands.
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by marv1: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2021
Gen Buhari well done.
$1B gone like that .
This country is a joke. Yet the joker general would say he is fighting corruption. He is really corrupt. That's is why he finds it difficult to sack Brutai . What a hypocrite president?
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by buzorcharles(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2021
why not say "was donated to boko haram"
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by airminem(f): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2021
morgstreme:

You are the GULLIBLE PINHEAD here...
Kids!
scum

Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by McCoy9067(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2021
1 billion what?
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by olmoRoc: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2021
I believe he donated them to his allies!
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by Tundex911: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2021
This people sha won use scope die down this mater Las Las Las

Smh
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by samwillyco1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
National Disgrace
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by DedeNkem: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
This crooked Fulanis administration is looting massive amout money!

Buhari is actively sponsoring terrorists!
Re: Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram by litaninja(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2021
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Withdraws Personnel Attached To Governor Adeleke / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala / Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.