Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos (63924 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PoloG: 2:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Pegi23:

Aboki oya cut my suya. Add cucumber and onions oo. Fool
yamleg inyamuri ode
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ScamHunter: 2:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Oracleforce:

Igbo people are always known for political failure since 1960....which foresight and hindsight do you have that is always producing failure and frustration for you? Presently, the entire Igbo race is already wailing and crying....if Nigeria continues after 2023, the best hierarchy position your tribe can cling unto are Ministers as you have it now....
Most of what your people called achievement and are beating chest about is what other tribes have achieved without making a noise but the moment a Igbo man attained a position....they will start making jest of other tribe....lineage tribe of viper and cobra...i wonder how your people want to manage your Biafraunding Republic If it is eventually given...because the level of acrimony among yourself called for a big question....you can not unanimously adopt a presidential candidate and you want to create a Republic.....disaster is imminent.....and it shall always end in tears and pains...

Don't digress. The issue at hand is that your foolishness which you presumed was wisdom WILL send you on exile. I assure you this would happen before 2023. So stop the stupidity of talking politics when you're on exodus to exile. Fulani would make sure your PVC is useless prior to 2023. No one votes from a foreign IDP camp. If you have a modicum of sense, that should be your concern and the fact that cowardice won't permit you to have a response to an existential threat.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ScamHunter: 2:21am On Mar 19, 2021
goaldynboy:

For the first time a south-south man became President of Nigeria, youruba led by thinubu fought tooth and nail to remove him thereby betraying the south-south and replace him with a fulani!

Now that Fulani romance is not favouring the yorubas they are now shouting self determination!!

Everyone knows them as chameleons and backstabbers. Even one of their people told me to never trust a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by orisa37: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
WHEN TRADITIONAL RULERS, GOVERNORS AND LEGISLATORS ARE IN SUPPORT, THE DIFFERENCE MUST BE CLEAR-7UPS.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by orisa37: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
WHEN TRADITIONAL RULERS, GOVERNORS AND LEGISLATORS ARE IN SUPPORT, THE DIFFERENCE MUST BE CLEAR-7UPS.

ODUDUWA IS WISE.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Oracleforce: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Don't digress. The issue at hand is that your foolishness which you presumed was wisdom WILL send you on exile. I assure you this would happen before 2023. So stop the stupidity of talking politics when you're on exodus to exile. Fulani would make sure your PVC is useless prior to 2023. No one votes from a foreign IDP camp. If you have a modicum of sense, that should be your concern and the fact that cowardice won't permit you to have a response to an existential threat.

You lack logical reasoning...and.all your comments are illogical and unreasonable....
From your deduction, all you see in the Yoruba agitation for the Oodua republic is that it will lead to the disenfranchisement of the entire Yoruba....what a senseless comment baseless comment...!
Here this: Yoruba is the glue that gum the entire nation together....an average Hausa-Fulani man does not trust any Igbo man. Hausa -Fulani will be the last tribe that will vote for a Igbo presidential candidate....it can't happen.....they rather go for the middle belt or come down to the southwest. . Igbo people will continue to be a second-class citizen in Nigeria till they kingdom come.....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ScamHunter: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oracleforce:

You lack logical reasoning...and.all your comments are illogical and unreasonable....
From your deduction, all you see in the Yoruba agitation for the Oodua republic is that it will lead to the disenfranchisement of the entire Yoruba....what a senseless comment baseless comment...!
Here this: Yoruba is the glue that gum the entire nation together....an average Hausa-Fulani man does not trust any Igbo man. Hausa -Fulani will be the last tribe that will vote for a Igbo presidential candidate....it can't happen.....they rather go for the middle belt or come down to the southwest. . Igbo people will continue to be a second-class citizen in Nigeria till they kingdom come.....

No one trusts a Yoruba man. Not because you're cowards but because you're lovers of injustice, greedy and gluttons. Your belle comes before anything else. Lest you misunderstand me. You're not going on exile because you want self-determination. Rather you want self-determination because your expulsion from your ancestral land is inevitable. It is a pre-planned campaign that was stalled in the 20th Century. Fulani has been itching for the opportunity to complete conquering you but in your lack of foresight and hindsight, you stuipitly handed them the knife to complete your slaughter despite several warnings in 2015. I don't really care that you're going on exile. After all, it happened because of your stupidity in not recognizing who your enemies are. To show you that you have no sense, you're still talking presidency. The same politics that will send you on exile is still your preoccupation. Igbo are second-class citizen but are secured in their ancestral land and ready to defend it. Afonjo are first class citizens but are being kicked out and sent on exile, being murdered daily yet have no response. What a first class mu-mu is that? Just wait until they give you your own plate and ID in Benin IDP camp Mr First Class Citizen.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Oracleforce: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

No one trusts a Yoruba man. Not because you're cowards but because you're lovers of injustice, greedy and gluttons. Your belle comes before anything else. Lest you misunderstand me. You're not going on exile because you want self-determination. Rather you want self-determination because your expulsion from your ancestral land is inevitable. It is a pre-planned campaign that was stalled in the 20th Century. Fulani has been itching for the opportunity to complete conquering you but in your lack of foresight and hindsight, you stuipitly handed them the knife to complete your slaughter despite several warnings in 2015. I don't really care that you're going on exile. After all, it happened because of your stupidity in not recognizing who your enemies are. To show you that you have no sense, you're still talking presidency. The same politics that will send you on exile is still your preoccupation. Igbo are second-class citizen but are secured in their ancestral land and ready to defend it. Afonjo are first class citizens but are being kicked out and sent on exile, being murdered daily yet have no response. What a first class mu-mu is that? Just wait until they give you your own plate and ID in Benin IDP camp Mr First Class Citizen.

For the fact that Aboki people conquered all your land and sent your ancestors Ojukwu to exile doesn't mean you we are the same....
Aboki made the entire Igbo Race wretched and beggars crying Nyamiri....Nyamiri.. .Nyamiri...
Probably the foresight and hindsight was lacking then...but come to think of it...Nnamdi Cownu is presently in exile De jehu-history is repeating itself...and the whole southeastern religion in disarray ....so what are you talking about?
You said, Yoruba people cannot be trusted....now look inward if you can trust your own biological brother talkless of your clan people. ....Igbo people are the most untruth tribal in the entire black race. ....any fake and substandard things around the city are always traceable to a Igbo businessman...
I know you are one of the fugitive and Wanderer Igbo who doesn't even know what is happening in his State but will just be commenting trash...do you think your region is secure?/since it wasn't secure during the city of 1967-1970 so don't think it is secure now....if you don't know lemme tell you that there are presence of Fulani herdsmen in all the state in your region...if you doubt me, call your grandmother in the village and ask her about the level of security in your region.....in addition, to the curse �woe, barrenness, voodoo and evil practice that your people can not do without....
Yoruba people will sort itself after the self determination but I doubt if that will happen in your region because...Amadioh will not allow it to happen...
So, let the blood continue to flow in the Yeast....

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ScamHunter: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oracleforce:

For the fact that Aboki people conquered all your land and sent your ancestors Ojukwu to exile doesn't mean you we are the same....
Aboki made the entire Igbo Race wretched and beggars crying Nyamiri....Nyamiri.. .Nyamiri...
Probably the foresight and hindsight was lacking then...but come to think of it...Nnamdi Cownu is presently in exile De jehu-history is repeating itself...and the whole southeastern religion in disarray ....so what are you talking about?
You said, Yoruba people cannot be trusted....now look inward if you can trust your own biological brother talkless of your clan people. ....Igbo people are the most untruth tribal in the entire black race. ....any fake and substandard things around the city are always traceable to a Igbo businessman...
I know you are one of the fugitive and Wanderer Igbo who doesn't even know what is happening in his State but will just be commenting trash...do you think your region is secure?/since it wasn't secure during the city of 1967-1970 so don't think it is secure now....if you don't know lemme tell you that there are presence of Fulani herdsmen in all the state in your region...if you doubt me, call your grandmother in the village and ask her about the level of security in your region.....in addition, to the curse �woe, barrenness, voodoo and evil practice that your people can not do without....
Yoruba people will sort itself after the self determination but I doubt if that will happen in your region because...Amadioh will not allow it to happen...
So, let the blood continue to flow in the Yeast....

Mu-mu man, we are talking about the present and future you're talking about history. Keep living in the past. I couldn't even read the rubbish you wrote ther when I saw you're delusional. Who's talking about Ojukwu today? I'm telling you you're a goner for now and future ,,,
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Oracleforce: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Mu-mu man, we are talking about the present and future you're talking about history. Keep living in the past. I couldn't even read the rubbish you wrote ther when I saw you're delusional. Who's talking about Ojukwu today? I'm telling you you're a goner for now and future,

I have punched Your belly button with my comment...Oya, you are free to run back to your village and ask some of your elderly or ancestors that are alive about the history of the Igbo people...
You said in your comment that I was referring to past events...
Martin Luther King Jr. Quite..".to appreciate or evaluate the present, you must look at look back to the past and focus on the future...."
I can see the future of the Biafraudn Republic....and I can tell you that it is very horrible. . ..
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ScamHunter: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oracleforce:

I have punched Your belly button with my comment...Oya, you are free to run back to your village and ask some of your elderly or ancestors that are alive about the history of the Igbo people...
You said in your comment that I was referring to past events...
Martin Luther King Jr. Quite..".to appreciate or evaluate the present, you must look at look back to the past and focus on the future...."
I can see the future of the Biafraudn Republic....and I can tell you that it is very horrible. . ..

Reference Martin Luther again in the next couple of years from IDP. That's when it'll make sense to me. As in, I"ll know you're an exceptional Yoruba. Not the typical fear fear...
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Oracleforce: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

Reference Martin Luther again in the next couple of years from IDP. That's when it'll make sense to me. As in, I"ll know you're an exceptional Yoruba. Not the typical fear...

Ask some of your ancestors how dey have spent their lives in the bushes during the civil war.. And history will also repeat itself....watch and see!
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Terrahawk: 1:01pm On Mar 12
New flag for Yoruba land

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by pongwa(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12
TruthHurts1:
Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/17/yoruba-youths-hoist-oduduwa-republic-flags-lagos
its a game, Yorubas are playing it accordingly. No region has the monopoly of political theatrics. Do any how see any how

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.