Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,755,925 members, 6,547,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 03:47 PM

Snake Handler Almost Bitten In Face By Python (see Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snake Handler Almost Bitten In Face By Python (see Video) (295 Views)

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / A Day To My POP Was Almost Bitten By This Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake Handler Almost Bitten In Face By Python (see Video) by WOBlog: 5:53pm On Mar 17
POSTED BY WESTERN ORBIT ---> www.westernorbit.com

The Reptile Zoo owner Jay Brewer stands in front of a reticulated python.
Jay Brewer, the founder of the Reptile Zoo in California, posted a clip to his social media account along with a caption that read, “Way too close for comfort” after a python makes a quick move for his face.

While filming, Brewer talks about the snakes at the zoo and for a brief moment he takes his eye off a reticulated python in front of him. As soon as he relaxes his guard, the snake makes a swift move towards his face.

“Wow! As soon as my eyes shifted from her. See how smart this snake is? The second I shifted my eyes, she knew that I wasn’t ready to jump, almost smoked me”.
He said he definitely felt a breeze, but Brewer explained that when a snake is still they just want to be alone and that they’re also hoping that you did not see them (LOL) … he cautioned that the public should leave them to their own devices.

See The Video Here-->https://www.westernorbit.com/2021/03/17/watch-snake-handler-almost-bitten-in-face-by-python-video/

Re: Snake Handler Almost Bitten In Face By Python (see Video) by Spending123: 6:03pm On Mar 17
So how is this our concern here on Nairaland, nah we give am snake?

(1) (Reply)

Pasuma, Iyabo Ojo, Mercy Johnson, Toyin Abraham, Real Warri Pikin Fun Moment / Wike Gift BURNA BOY Gold Medal After Wiring Alert Of 10m Earlier / Davido, Phino, Zubby & Cubana Chiefpriest Thrills Fans In Awka: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.