Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account (28128 Views)

Have You Ever Transferred Money To The Wrong Account? / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by VillageBus(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
I made a transfer to a man whom I buy bulk knitting wool from, but he told me that the account have been frozen and he doesnt have any plan to go and unfreeze it cause he have gone to the bank four times they didn't unfreeze it.
Is there any way I could get my money back? cause the man have already told me that my money is gone, cause there is nothing he can do.
And the money isn't even mine, I am just a middleman for people who want to buy wool in large quantities.
Pls nairalanders is there a way I can get my money back??

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by SarkinYarki: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
It's easy to see why the dishonest man's account was frozen...go to his bank and I find out if his account is actually frozen and for what reason and then get him to come to the bank with U ( I know he won't come ) I even suspect that this is a new format.....where did you even get the account number from?

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by VillageBus(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
SarkinYarki:
It's easy to see why the dishonest man's account was frozen...go to his bank and I find out if his account is actually frozen and for what reason and then get him to come to the bank with U ( I know he won't come ) I even suspect that this is a new format.....where did you even get the account number from?
I already went to his bank, the account have been really frozen, I stay in bauchi and he stays in kano(I have never seen him b4)
I got his account no from a friend whom introduced me to the business(4yrs ago), him to have never seen the man b4(he got it from a friend who is late now).

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Shellsploit: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lalasticlacla sef?
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Op, I believe you will get your money back, if you don't relent and press on the man, also write a mail to CBN and his bank with regards to your claim,

In other news , I can link you up with importers you can buy wool in large quantities in lagos

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Heartbender: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Get a lawyer. Your money would be reversed
VillageBus:
I made a transfer to a man whom I buy bulk knitting wool from, but he told me that the account have been frozen and he doesnt have any plan to go and unfreeze it cause he have gone to the bank four times they didn't unfreeze it.
Is there any way I could get my money back? cause the man have already told me that my money is gone, cause there is nothing he can do.
And the money isn't even mine, I am just a middleman for people who want to buy wool in large quantities.
lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
You are not serious.

13 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by dominique(f): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2021
VillageBus:

Was he aware you were going to transfer the money or you transferred it without his knowledge? Ordinarily the bank ought to reverse the transaction since the account is frozen, it makes no sense leaving such account open to receive money. You should go to your bank and make a complaint.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Jeromejnr(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2021
You don't

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by bigdammyj: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Noted
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by tigook: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2021
What
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by rentAcock(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2021
He's a scammer. Why didn't he tell you the account was frozen before you sent the money? Get a policeman and put the fear of God in him.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by paulolee(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
k
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by yesloaded: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
VillageBus:
Report to your bank to request refund on your behalf

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Simplyleo: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Let no one deceive you here.

The only way you can get your money from that account is to unfreeze the account. Note as well, no banker will take the risk of touching any frozen account except of course it is "worth it".

So the only advice I have for you is, commence the process of unfreezing the account.

I'm done talking.
Catfishing:
Believe op at ur peril....he is a serial troll

moreover, your bank would've refunded u ur money....because no transfer can be sent to a frozen acct.

Therefore, op is a bloody liar seeking for attention
The emboldened is a big white lie sir.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by oluwaseyi0: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Who gave you the account number? Is it an account number your already had or it resulted from typing error,

send mail to CBN, copy his bank, copy your bank and probably IGP too

Also visit his bank and your bank to ask for way forward

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by alomeda600(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Keep lying oooo

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Believe op at ur peril....he is a serial troll, a gambler, a drunkard, an ashawo man and a cruise chaser

moreover, your bank would've refunded u ur money....because no transfer can be sent to a frozen acct.

Therefore, op is a bloody liar seeking for attention

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by vibbb: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
How can he tell u that nonsense, forget your money for what. Arrest the man jare or you get EFCC involve. Just keep evidence of payment. He must be joking.
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Sinensis: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
it's easy. Go to your bank. write letter of complain . Tell your bank it is erroneous transfer. your bank will contact his bank and your money will be reversed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Jonah507(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Contact your bank

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by pickatyouu: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
I doubt but I am not certain you can get it back
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by dobiakor: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
A simple court order will compel the bank to unfreeze the account and reverse it to it.

Simply get a lawyer, tell him you u did a wrong transfer to the man, provide an alternative account number claiming that he is the person you wished to transfer to.

It will be treated as a wrong transfer and you get ur reversal within 5days of a confirmed order.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by ModestGal(f): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hmmn
Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by alomeda600(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
You better tell us the truth so that we can help you... Are m

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by moscobabs(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Who gave u the account u transfered to?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by jamesope04(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
And you transferred money to his account without his consent?

Something seems not to be right

17 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Resurrection212: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please how can I write CBN?
CoolSmithz:
Op, I believe you will get your money back, if you don't relent and press on the man, also write a mail to CBN and his bank with regards to your claim,

In other news , I can link you up with importers you can buy wool in large quantities in lagos

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Mmgboji(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Get a lawyer to obtain a court order on your behalf. And the money will be reversed to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by jaytii(f): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
All you need is a court order and your funds will be returned.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by Lomprico2: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Allow the money to chill joo! when nepa takes light the account will defrost then you can take your money grin

on a serious note, why did he give you a frozen account to transact with?
get a bank statement from your bank showing you transferred money to him, get lawyer n police involved if possible. he must give you the wool or your money back. which kain rubbish be that?

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account by elmessiahs(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
go to your bank and explain things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company / Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.