Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara (23924 Views)

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Arinze624: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2021
3×3=9
9 Soldiers died,, if not more grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Masterchef(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2021
Sabotage as usual!

We can expect the killings to continue for as long as Gov. Bello Muhammad Matawalle, Sheikh Gumi, other beneficiaries, sympathisers & sponsors of terror (including those in the military) keep distracting us by insisting on negotiations with bandits and Boko Haram.
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Nigeriadondie1: 2:08am On Mar 18, 2021
oksmart:
People will also rejoice over the untimely death of your family members.
Until soldiers kill one of your family u would not understand the pain soldiers have caused many families
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Nigeriadondie1: 2:12am On Mar 18, 2021
MozB:

Your probably won't type this if you have a brother or father as a soldier. It's only in Nigeria i see and hear people brand everybody evil as a result of other people's bad deeds. Besides, one thing you don't understand about the military is that it completely runs by order. Absolute order!! When you sign the form, you sign to take EVERY single order from your superior. May God help us.
Yes even the order to kill you or your family members. Soldiers are animals and are no different from terrorists and bandits. Yes they were ordered to kill citizens in Lekki, in Aba, in Orlu and may be in your compound and you are justifying it because it is an order. The people killed by soldiers are people’s father or brother or child not animals.
I rejoice when soldiers are killed and let them keep dying. The line between soldiers and terrorists is very thin
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Nigeriadondie1: 2:17am On Mar 18, 2021
heendrix:

You should rather Lost feeling for who gave the order. Do you know two of the soldiers present at Lekki who refused to shoot after the order was given cuz they knew the shooting ain't worth it are now rotting at Military detention and folks like you are not doing enough to call for their release
Make it know let’s demand for their release
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by heendrix(m): 2:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
Make it know let’s demand for their release
Twas trending on Twitter some time last year did you join??
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by aleeyus(m): 2:22am On Mar 18, 2021
vengertime:
Ordinary bandit is stronger than the Zoo army.

Shameless army
Did you knw how many scores of bandits dem kill?
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by fuckpro: 3:59am On Mar 18, 2021
binsanni:
an one of my uncle is telling me to collect army form because him get connection.

ah dey wait for am make he con force me fill the form

... hmm your Dad has landed property he must be eyeing so every obstruction must be eliminated
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by juman(m): 4:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Bad president.
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by simple250: 5:10am On Mar 18, 2021
[quote author=heendrix post=99973842]

You should rather Lost feeling for who gave the order. Do you know two of the soldiers present at Lekki who refused to shoot after the order was given cuz they knew the shooting ain't worth it are now rotting at Military detention and folks like you are not doing enough to call for their release

Pls give us detail on this story ....
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 18, 2021
mauchiz:
God should help Nigeria, bandits and bokoharam has turned Nigeria army to lepers, they kill them at will, this thing is getting out of hand, we better start praying, if Nigeria army can't handle this criminals, then they will conquer the north and move to the south.

Wake up Nigerians, there is trouble in the land.
No be only prayer.
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Unrated900(m): 5:57am On Mar 18, 2021
vengertime:
Ordinary bandit is stronger than the Zoo army.

Shameless army

You must be member of the Igbos

Only u people Call the federal republic of Nigeria a Zoo
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Kinikini: 6:26am On Mar 18, 2021
I don't know what that Governor does with his security vote. The Northern governors are taking security of their people with too much levity.

ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-soldiers-killed-in-exchange-of-gunfire-with-bandits-in-zamfara
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by dederocs(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2021
Gumi has emboldened and legitimised them, that conman Gumi does not know what his bigotry is causing us, or perhaps, its all part of their plan.
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Fantacy4(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2021
remove service chief remove cervix chief now shey una don d c nw
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by spine: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2021
Vinstel:
I have lost any feeling of sympathy for Nigerian soldiers since the lekki toll gate massacre, they are not any different from the bandits and terrorists they claim to be fighting. As far as I am concerned this is a case of one group of bandits killing another group of bandits. Good riddance

Without resorting to any insults
Emotional reactions and provocation

Who exactly died at lekki toll gate?
From the alleged figures
I truly wonder
Is it possible they are all voiceless vulnerable people
Is it possible that a member of my family will be killed and I will be silent or my voice reduced to distant ramblings...
For me personally that answer is a massive No.
and it's not because I have wealth backing
The answer is just No!

For that reason I'm circumspect about the whole debacle.

Yes it was bad and the army didn't act as professionally as possible
but I risk saying it was grossssssly exaggerated.

I nor dey for small pikin argument or silly emotional outburst

Merely saying they threatened and bribed all the victims doesn't cut it to me... That's in the realm of speculation
but
If you have a superior argument.
Please Lay it down.
No opinion is cast in stone.

(please don't misconstrue my angle for suggesting the military acted professionally or doesn't have bad eggs)
It's guy like you and i that enlist and are sworn to follow directives.
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by gmaribel(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Zamfara is under seige.....
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by vengertime: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2021
aleeyus:

Did you knw how many scores of bandits dem kill?

Story
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by vengertime: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2021
Unrated900:

You must be member of the Igbos

Only u people Call the federal republic of Nigeria a Zoo

YES I am. And it gives me joy that the zoo army is going down
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2021
But fulani DSS, Police, soldiers herdsmen other security herdsmen are in Biafra terrorizing innocent civilians everyday in Biafra.

Please holy unknown gunmen come and save us from the hand of fulani soldier herdsmen

Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Good news to me, those Nigerian soldiers are no better than cultists and bandits themselves.

Unknown bandits killed 3 soldier bandits grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Tonitoniton(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2021
it is only in the north that Nigerian soldiers do shoot outs with bandits aka fulani terrorists, but, in the south, south east in particular they do bombing and mass killings.

insincere people.

the north will definitely pay for covering and keeping quiet over this mass blood letting happening under their nose.

because Buhari is a northerner u dont speak against evil in ur region and the country generally.

u people will know that God rules in the affairs of men soon
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
binsanni:
an one of my uncle is telling me to collect army form because him get connection.

ah dey wait for am make he con force me fill the form
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Unrated900(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
vengertime:

YES I am. And it gives me joy that the zoo army is going down

Well I hope one day if biafra is given to you people

We see how you will defeat the bandit

When they invade your nation with your ESN
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by winner37(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
so now ,those bandits killed three soldiers and went away just like that without hunting them down ?

It's shows how weak some of the soldiers are ..
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by labisibrass(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Good news to me, those Nigerian soldiers are no better than cultists and bandits themselves.

I wish God can open your eyes to see the selfless service men do to make idiots like you sit comfortably and type this nonsense!
I hope at a point of your life, you experience Just an hour of what soldiers deal with in northeast and North West
For idiots like you, some men haven't seen their 5 year old child for once right from pregnancy stage
For idiots like you to sit and type rubbish, thousands of men have lost either one hand or leg or even both legs
To Keep idiots like you safe, so many young girls are now widows, I hope God takes you through their pains too
For idiots like you, men cannot attend their parents final burials
Because of idiots like you , men can't remember how it feels to sleep on nice beddings
Do you think you can survive just 24 hours if those guys were withdrawn from their various locations? The only thing coward and insensitive idiot like you can do is to type rubbish!
THOSE WHO WANT WAR NEVER FIGHT IT AND THOSE WHO FIGHT WAR NEVER WANT IT.
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
In Ketu yesterday, they were fighting, no body died o, then Army came, and killed people including an innocent bystander just because he wasn't raising his hands up in the air.

I feel no pity for Nigeria Army
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by labisibrass(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Salvofthesouth:
In Ketu yesterday, they were fighting, no body died o, then Army came, and killed people including an innocent bystander just because he wasn't raising his hands up in the air.

I feel no pity for Nigeria Army
I'm sure if this really happened it would have been a trending topic on Twitter, especially in this era where era where everyone is a journalist once they have access to techno T30.
I'm not saying it didn't happen but I'll so much appreciate if you can shed more light or show proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC / Gridlock: The Madness On Abuja - Lokoja Highway (pictures) / Ali Modu-Sheriff Rallies Support For Tinubu-shettima APC Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.