Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names (13590 Views)

Show You How To Make Money In 20mins Buying And Selling Domain Names / How To Make Money Selling Domain Names / How To Make Money Online By Reading And Commenting On News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hi all smiley
It's been a while. There'll be a step-by-step tutorial on how to find endusers using some online tools. If you are interested, It's free & happening here:

See attached screenshot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by annyplenty(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
fergusen:
Hi all smiley
It's been a while. There'll be a step-by-step tutorial on how to find endusers using some online tools. If you are interested, It's free & happening here:

See attached screenshot

A gentle reminder on this promise. I am interested
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 2:12pm On May 14, 2022
annyplenty:

A gentle reminder on this promise. I am interested
It already happened in the group in the screenshot.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by annyplenty(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
fergusen:

It already happened in the group in the screenshot.

Pls give me the link to the group. I read the thread much later after you made the post.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 5:44pm On May 14, 2022
annyplenty:

Pls give me the link to the group. I read the thread much later after you made the post.
Click on my nairaland profile. The link is on my profile picture.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good afternoon...
I'm just going through your posts now for the first time.
I'll still take my to go through it again and again..
If the Whatsapp group you created for the training is still available, please kindly add me on 08166891797. Thanks
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Lifec7811: 12:58pm On May 19, 2023
fergusen:
Hi all smiley

See attached screenshot
Dan//Com told me, I just sold one of my domains. They are asking me for epp code to authorize the sale. How do I get it?
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 2:05pm On May 19, 2023
Lifec7811:
Dan//Com told me, I just sold one of my domains. They are asking me for epp code to authorize the sale. How do I get it?
Where did you register your domain? Go to your registrar, where you bought/registered the domain, you will get the EPP/authorization code there.
Remember to unlock the domain.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by Lifec7811: 10:17am On May 21, 2023
fergusen:

Where did you register your domain? Go to your registrar, where you bought/registered the domain, you will get the EPP/authorization code there.
Remember to unlock the domain.
can I send u a pm?
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by fergusen: 12:35pm On May 21, 2023
Lifec7811:
can I send u a pm?
Find me on telegram. T .me/findfergie close the space in the link above.
Re: The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names by xoverx: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
They took all the names related to this domain name theme but missed on this one that I have luckily landed although yet to register due to lack of chicken change

(I'm in one of the most challenging times in my life which actually influenced my giving attention to domain names as a means to get out of this hard situation)

You can whatsapp me on +233 53 610 9718

I need someone who might want to register this name that should sell easily for over $1k.

I'll be fine with a 20% for name suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Help You Get Proof Of Funds Today / Warren Buffet Joins Twitter, Gains 100,000 Followers in a couple of Hours. / Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.