Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Impending Rapture!! Don't Be Left Behind! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Impending Rapture!! Don't Be Left Behind! (177 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impending Rapture!! Don't Be Left Behind! by Righteousness2(m): 12:55am On Mar 18, 2021
The Birthpangs are increasing at astronomical speed.
Earthquakes, Volcanoes eruptions, record breaking Huge Sandstorms wiping across China and other parts of world, Boiling Middle East! Iran, turkey gearing up for war against Isreal!
The Pope and many World leaders calling for a one World global Reset, a New World Order and one world government to help with the pandemic and the environment. We see all these and more going on.

Folks ! All the Signs are Converging!JESUS IS COMING BACK! You Do not want to be left behind in this 7 years of Castartrophic Great Tribulation. The horrors! The torments and agonies that will happen will be beyond your Imagination!

Be Saved today! Believe and trust that JESUS Christ died for your sins and Resurrected. You will have Eternal Life and you won't be left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Impending Rapture!! Don't Be Left Behind! by Sheunma: 4:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Same old, same old. 2000 plus years and counting...

3 Likes

Re: Impending Rapture!! Don't Be Left Behind! by Clementoons: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sheunma:
Same old, same old. 2000 plus years and counting...
my GOD is a merciful supernatural being. One thing you guys do not understand is this. if the Father of all, wanted to allow the rapture to take place , it would have been done since so he consider the people who are not saved that they are still many out there and their souls is very precious to him and how they have been dying everyday. So he then sent out his prophets, people he hath saved by grace and spirit to serve as a witness in ministering the word to them that JESUS IS THE WAY.
Re: Impending Rapture!! Don't Be Left Behind! by kingxsamz(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Be like say Angel Gabriel don loss trumpet. Cus this rapture no gree come since. grin grin grin
Re: Impending Rapture!! Don't Be Left Behind! by budaatum: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Impending Rapture!! Don't Be Left Behind! by pedrozone15(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2021
I was asleep sometime last year and dreamt..... There was confusion everywhere and people were shouting.... people had gone missing. Somehow I knew the rapture had taken place, worst still I was left behind!! It felt like I was damned, I couldn't feel hope, no joy. The feeling of hopelessness was so intense. Folks I cried so hard praying to GOD, I couldn't believe I had just missed the rapture, funny thing was that some notable Christians also missed it. I knew very well according to the book of revelations what to expect next... that made me cry all the more. "Please FATHER have mercy. Let it be a dream. Am sorry for all I have done", I cried. There was no amount of prayer that could console me. All of a sudden everything varnished before my eyes. Then I heard an authoritative voice say to me, GO AND TELL MY PEOPLE I AM COMING SOON!! I woke up after that. I prayed my heart out that day.
Anyone thinking the rapture will not take place is deceiving himself /herself. GOD is not a man that he should lie. I am not here to argue with anyone but to join my brother righteousness 2 to not tell but cry out to you that JESUS is coming soon!!! I have done my part. GOD bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Our Ancestors Connect With Us / How To Become Born Again / Not Home Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.