Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Qservers wahala - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Qservers wahala (528 Views)

How To Handle DNS Management On Qservers Web Hosting / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qservers wahala by SoccerPredictor(m): 2:55am On Mar 18, 2021
Qservers customer service will frustrate you over an oversight from them.

I have two services with them that was disabled without prior notice and they are claiming violation of TOS.

Go to their thread on Twitter and see what they are doing to their customers.
Re: Qservers wahala by opalu: 3:48am On Mar 18, 2021
Too bad. I had 2 websites hosted with them. But now 1
Re: Qservers wahala by donsheddy1(m): 5:39am On Mar 18, 2021
My advice too is to avoid Nigerian host companies if you must do online business.
Re: Qservers wahala by SoccerPredictor(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
opalu:
Too bad. I had 2 websites hosted with them. But now 1

Never again for me
Re: Qservers wahala by ediko5(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
SoccerPredictor:
To whom it may concern.
Avoid Qservers and
Thank me later

Their customer service will frustrate you over an oversight from them.

I have two services with them that was disabled without prior notice and they are claiming violation of TOS.

Go to their thread on Twitter and see what they are doing to their customers.

Qservers is the first web hosting company I knew.

I've been using the company for some of my websites now since 2010.

As for their customer service being bad, you lied because excellent customer service is what have made me still maintain Qservers as my Nigerian hosting company till date.

They response to your support ticket even at late night

You may have violated their terms of service like using their host for ponzi site etc.

Also the host gives one month notice before expiration of your service and another one week notice before expiration same goes to suspension of service.

I've had a suspended host fixed before.

1 Like

Re: Qservers wahala by Ajax1211: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
I have the same issue with them, since yesterday morning about three of my websites has been down and i have tried all possible means to get to them but no response.
Their phone lines are not even going, can someone help, i have never had such experience with them before, what is happening with qserver.
Re: Qservers wahala by SoccerPredictor(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
ediko5:

Qservers is the first web hosting company I knew.

I've been using the company for some of my websites now since 2010.

As for their customer service being bad, you lied because excellent customer service is what have made me still maintain Qservers as my Nigerian hosting company till date.

They response to your support ticket even at late night

You may have violated their terms of service like using their host for ponzi site etc.

Also the host gives one month notice before expiration of your service and another one week notice before expiration same goes to suspension of service.

I've had a suspended host fixed before.

You obviously weren't affected by their last actions. Go to Twitter oga, more than 100 customers locked out without prior notice.

You won't have an idea of what is happening till you fall victim next time. For the records I have invited over 10 referrals to Qservers in the past and I have been their customer for over 2 years now.

Maybe u think we are making this latest incident up. My company sites over 2 are down now on Qservers for over 48 hours because they claim they sent an email to upgrade WordPress versions. It turned out the email they sent was not received by more than 90 percent of the affected customers as u can see on their Twitter page.

These guys don cast abeg. Na old glory dem dey live on now.

I advise against anyone considering them

(1) (Reply)

Any Website Designer Lagos / Premium SEO Service At A Dirty Cheap Price. / Get A Professional Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.