Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup (3103 Views)

Amber Rose Puts On A Busty Display / Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl (Photos) / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup by prettieton(f): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2011
Just want to view your opinon on busty girls. which do u prefer a busty babe or a not busty babe, be free to comment.
Re: Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup by salemdv(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
Bobby na bobby
Re: Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup by Big2bore(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
4me not too small and not too Big, just normal
Re: Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup by princeonx: 5:12am On Apr 15, 2011
which one you get poster cool or better still post pictures make I check am out tongue
Re: Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup by Tingles(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2011
Nla nla ni ti ole, I like it big.
Re: Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup by pappykay1(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2011
To me i think i prefer busty but not too busty cus incase of no pilo dat busty will be there to rest on as pilo
Re: Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup by pappykay1(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2011
like dis is moderat

Re: Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup by luchi5m: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
Think d busty type ll make a hole lots of sense, u know wat i mean? 4 ur children now, lol
Re: Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup by Tosinville(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2011
Anything i do, i do it biiiiiiiiiiiggggggggg

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep Till Date When I Opened A Link Just To Find This / Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video / Photos: Embarrassing Moment Woman Has ‘period Explosion’ In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.