Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Doctors In D House, Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In D House, Help! (724 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In D House, Help! by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2021
What Could Make One's Feaces To Be Strong Or Difficult To Pass It Out? It Would Look As If U Are In Labour & Want To Put To Birth. Has Anyone Hear Experienced Such Too? If Yes, Share Ur Experience.
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by pozehnani(f): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2021
Go and take liquid paraffin.
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by Omihanifa: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Try as much as possible to be drinking warm water when you wake up. Then also try to drink enough water during the day

If the above recommendations doesn't work, go and eat food that contains plenty pepper grin dem no born the shit we'll make he no come out effortlessly undecided
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by LawLab247: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by Decolonel(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2021
Well, you need to watch what you eat. Foods like banana can cause constipation. Try and drink water during meals as it will help in digestion and subsequent easy defecation.

Diagnosis: CONSTIPATION
Plan: Take suspension Lactulose 10mls TDS X 5/7

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by p2flexx(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2021
pozehnani:
pls have a look at the contra indication of liquid paraffin...una too like drugs simple banana can do the work
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by p2flexx(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2021
Decolonel:
Well, you need to watch what you eat. Foods like banana can cause constipation. Try and drink water during meals as it will help in digestion and subsequent easy defecation......banana consti wetin...as banana soft like that,..

Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by p2flexx(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2021
Decolonel:
Well, you need to watch what you eat. Foods like banana can cause constipation. Try and drink water during meals as it will help in digestion and subsequent easy defecation.

abeg banana doesnt cause constipation......abi people dei wei dei eat unripe banana.,.....ripe banana relieves constipation...take note
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by pozehnani(f): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
p2flexx:
pls have a look at the contra indication of liquid paraffin...una too like drugs simple banana can do the work

What about the contraindications?

Do you even know what contra-indication means? It means the things or disease the drug does not treat. Not side effects just in case that's your understanding of the word "contra-indication"
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Decolonel:

Dis Is Not Constipation. My Ass Would Just Get Block With Strong Feaces. To Pass It Out Becomes Difficult. I Had To Use My Finger(s) Deep It In To Pull Some Of Dem Out 4 Me To Free Myself.
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
pozehnani:
What Does Paraffin Work 4?
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by pozehnani(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Truvel:
What Does Paraffin Work 4?

It softens hard stool.
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by pozehnani(f): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Truvel:
Dis Is Not Constipation. My Ass Would Just Get Block With Strong Feaces. To Pass It Out Becomes Difficult. I Had To Use My Finger(s) Deep It In To Pull Some Of Dem Out 4 Me To Free Myself.

That's constipation, oga.hardening of the stool.
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
pozehnani:

It softens hard stool.
Alright, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by pozehnani(f): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Truvel:
Alright, Thanks.

Welcome.
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by p2flexx(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
pozehnani:

What about the contraindications?

Do you even know what contra-indication means? It means the things or disease the drug does not treat. Not side effects just in case that's your understanding of the word "contra-indication"
sorry ooo are you a nurse,lab scientist or a medic....i asked you to look up the contraindications of liquid paraffin because you were prescribing it for a someone with constipation...and liquid paraffin is contra indicated in someone with faecal impaction commonly present in someone constipating.
And also contra indications doesnt mean what the drug does not treat rather it means though this drug is good for you but due to other finding after taking a history/examination of the person will cant give you this drug. liquid paraffin is contraindicated in persons with faecal impaction,intestinal obstruction etc...both will complain of constipation
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by p2flexx(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Truvel:
in this case...a clear case of faecal impaction
A suppository will do.......see a doctor today

1 Like

Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by pozehnani(f): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
p2flexx:
sorry ooo are you a nurse,lab scientist or a medic....i asked you to look up the contraindications of liquid paraffin because you were prescribing it for a someone with constipation...and liquid paraffin is contra indicated in someone with faecal impaction commonly present in someone constipating.
And also contra indications doesnt mean what the drug does not treat rather it means though this drug is good for you but due to other finding after taking a history/examination of the person will cant give you this drug. liquid paraffin is contraindicated in persons with faecal impaction,intestinal obstruction etc...both will complain of constipation

I'm not a doc neither am I a nurse. But I've used liquid paraffin a long time ago when I had chronic constipation. Infact it's works instantly and it will drip from your butt hole showing how fast it enters the bowel and softens the hardesr stool. However, once it's done it's job, it should be discontinued immediately.
Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by p2flexx(m): 2:08am On Mar 19, 2021
pozehnani:

I'm not a doc neither am I a nurse. But I've used liquid paraffin a long time ago when I had chronic constipation. Infact it's works instantly and it will drip from your butt hole showing how fast it enters the bowel and softens the hardesr stool. However, once it's done it's job, it should be discontinued immediately....

Re: Doctors In D House, Help! by p2flexx(m): 2:10am On Mar 19, 2021
pozehnani:

I'm not a doc neither am I a nurse. But I've used liquid paraffin a long time ago when I had chronic constipation. Infact it's works instantly and it will drip from your butt hole showing how fast it enters the bowel and softens the hardesr stool. However, once it's done it's job, it should be discontinued immediately.....

but hope you understood what i earlier outlined......a drug will surely work for you......there are different classes of drugs that can do same job.....but due to contra indications noted by the doc in the patient.....d doc will have to choose a drug of best fit.......that is just it.........so if you use a drug and it works for you.....dont just recommend it to someone else cause there might be underlying ailments in that person that might make such drugs disastrous to them.....thats why a doc will ask you questions like...lmp,are you asthmatic,do you have pud etc......hope have being able to educate and not confuse

(1) (Reply)

H / What Do You Know About Blood Of Jesus Flower?? / Hospital Drip Stand Available For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.