Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. (852 Views)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Sunday Adelaja : The Fallen ‘angel’ Looking For Saints To Drag In The Mud / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Look my brothers & sisters, GOD told me over 6 months ago that HE has given you over to me to guide. HE told me I need to experience what THEY(Heavenly beings) experience and how hardened humans have become against their CREATOR. I wanted to to share this in the past but was concerned people will misinterpret as pride. Sometimes I just say the visions/revelations when GOD "forces" me or moves me strongly.

We need to keep watch all the time, do what pleases GOD, preach the gospel all the time, do the will of GOD, tell people to repent from their wickedness against their merciful CREATOR.
Once you have been baptized with the HOLY SPIRIT and know the truth, you have huge responsibilities to perform. A sleeping world is in the hands of satan but GOD expects us to use the Light HE has given us to guide the world and lead people to repentance and JESUS CHRIST. The hardened ones who after knowing the truth but still choose the evil way will be destroyed and earth will be recreated.

We need more saints to watch and do the will of GOD. I have lots of responsibilities I need to focus my attention more to. I notice that whenever I focus my attention more to this responsibilities things start to go bad where I reduce my attention. I hope more believers will help in watching, judging right, taking the world issues you have concerned about(and have judged it) to GOD. HE always listens to the prayers of HIS servants.

Related Posts:

What It Felt Like When I Got Up There https://www.nairaland.com/6344379/what-it-felt-like-when#97701348

To Those Who Refuse To Listen To The Holy Prophet Sent To Them. https://www.nairaland.com/6855549/those-refuse-listen-holy-prophet#107726543

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by Ihedinobi3: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Look my brothers & sisters, GOD told me over 6 months ago that HE has given you over to me to guide. HE told me I need to experience what THEY(Heavenly beings) experience and how hardened humans have become against their CREATOR. I wanted to to share this in the past but was concerned people will misinterpret as pride. Sometimes I just say the visions/revelations when GOD "forces" me or moves me strongly.

We need to keep watch all the time, do what pleases GOD, preach the gospel all the time, do the will of GOD, tell people to repent from their wickedness against their merciful CREATOR.
Once you have been baptized with the HOLY SPIRIT and know the truth, you have huge responsibilities to perform. A sleeping world is in the hands of satan but GOD expects us to use the Light HE has given us to guide the world and lead people to repentance and JESUS CHRIST. The hardened ones who after knowing the truth but still choose the evil way will be destroyed and earth will be recreated.

We need more saints to watch and do the will of GOD. I have lots of responsibilities I need to focus my attention more to. I notice that whenever I focus my attention more to this responsibilities things start to go bad where I reduce my attention. I hope more believers will help in watching, judging right, taking the world issues you have concerned about(and have judged it) to GOD. HE always listens to the prayers of HIS servants.

LOL!!!

You're finally ready to start your cult?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by ichuka(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

your "I" has to be crucified first.
Gal2:20
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
@Op despite that we may not see eye to eye on certain issues, i believe that you're sincere and truly of God, however that you still have a lot to learn and a long way to go before you're ready.

God bless.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by Myer(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
@Op despite that we may not see eye to eye on certain issues, i believe that you're sincere and truly of God, however that you still have a lot to learn and a long way to go before you're ready.

God bless.

The religious division confirmed yet again.lol

The irony. Even your fellow Christians who commented above don't believe you nor believe that God spoke to you.
Because what you called the Holyspirit is simply your mind working religiously and trying to impose your religious thoughts on you.

You will easily be validated and believed by both Christians and unbelievers if you can only demonstrate the Power of God working in you and through you by the works of the Holyspirit viz Spiritual gifts and your spiritual fruit of love.

Of course the spiritual gifts make it even easier to believe as Moses demonstrated, Jesus demonstrated, the Apostles demonstrated and even ordinary brothesr/disciples likewise demonstrated.

Anyway, if God is truly speaking to you, I believe he'll tell you something in tune with the season.
All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Myer:

The religious division confirmed yet again.lol

The irony. Even your fellow Christians who commented above don't believe you nor believe that God spoke to you.
Because what you called the Holyspirit is simply your mind working religiously and trying to impose your religious thoughts on you.

You will easily be validated and believed by both Christians and unbelievers if you can only demonstrate the Power of God working in you and through you by the works of the Holyspirit viz Spiritual gifts and your spiritual fruit of love.

Of course the spiritual gifts make it even easier to believe as Moses demonstrated, Jesus demonstrated, the Apostles demonstrated and even ordinary brothesr/disciples likewise demonstrated.

Anyway, if God is truly speaking to you, I believe he'll tell you something in tune with the season.
All the best.
I feel immense pity for you because the way you're going you're most likely end up destroyed. This is not a threat but the likely outcome because of your actions.

Do not be deceived that it's lack of works or demonstration of power that make you rebel or harden your heart against God, but that you're stiffnecked, so even if you see the works as the Israelites and the Pharisees, you would still likely end up in destruction because that wouldn't be enough to save you.

Someone who really seeks to know the Truth and about God more wouldn't be falsely accusing Him all over the place. And even when the person says something against God ignorantly and is corrected, the person would accept when it glaring that the person had made a mistake, but you've never even when your error had been clearly found out, because this is not about seeking to know the Truth, but a faulting mission and to accuse God falsely.

Perhaps you started sincerely but now you seem to have gotten so deep into it, that you seem to now be enjoying it and there's no way back for you. Maybe along the way a demon made its way into you to help you stay the course since you were already working in the devil's interest.

There are people who genuinely seek to know God and serve Him, and even if they are making a mistake, He would go out of His way to help them, for instance Saul. But trust me, God would never help you this way, so the chances are that you're going to die in your sins if you don't humble yourself before Him and ask for His mercy!

As for division and disagreement among even the true Christians, this has always been even in the Bible days. But as you can see, in spite of that, I yet acknowledged him because although we may disagree on somethings, that's the bottomline!

There are several here who've disapproved of me at some point, but afterwards it became glaring that I was actually true, hence they had a change of heart. Someone here as such was led of the Spirit of God to change His mind because he was born of the Spirit. So even though his flesh disapproved of me, the Spirit of God corrected that wrong impression in him because we were of the same Spirit!

I already said that your problem is not lack of demonstration of power but stiffneckedness, because even if you see the works, you would not change your ways.

To prove my point, here's the testimony of a nairalander suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts who recently got delivered.

https://www.nairaland.com/6332975/how-fasting-helps-unlock-spiritual/2#98303289

This was also a thread that led a Nlander to cry out to God that she had failed Him, and also contact me to know what she needed to do to get back on track.

She was also suffering from depression at the time early this year, but now she truly saved and also said she's very happy now.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by budaatum: 5:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

LOL!!!

He does not know his fruits are seen.

OpenYourEyes1:
It's almost hard for satan and his agents to hide their true "fruits". No matter what they do to hide them, there will always be evil/lies "leaking" in them and you will always detect it as a true born again. Believe, trust and obey GOD's Words, and you will be empowered to see.
Be careful mingling with that person who calls his/herself a believer, yet tolerate evil or is controlled by evil. Good and evil can not mix together, otherwise the good get corrupted easily by the bad.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by Myer(m): 5:12am On Mar 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I feel immense pity for you because the way you're going you're most likely end up destroyed. This is not a threat but the likely outcome because of your actions.

Do not be deceived that it's lack of works or demonstration of power that make you rebel or harden your heart against God, but that you're stiffnecked, so even if you see the works as the Israelites and the Pharisees, you would still likely end up in destruction because that wouldn't be enough to save you.

Someone who really seeks to know the Truth and about God more wouldn't be falsely accusing Him all over the place. And even when the person says something against God ignorantly and is corrected, the person would accept when it glaring that the person had made a mistake, but you've never even when your error had been clearly found out, because this is not about seeking to know the Truth, but a faulting mission and to accuse God falsely.

Perhaps you started sincerely but now you seem to have gotten so deep into it, that you seem to now be enjoying it and there's no way back for you. Maybe along the way a demon made its way into you to help you stay the course since you were already working in the devil's interest.

There are people who genuinely seek to know God and serve Him, and even if they are making a mistake, He would go out of His way to help them, for instance Saul. But trust me, God would never help you this way, so the chances are that you're going to die in your sins if you don't humble yourself before Him and ask for His mercy!

As for division and disagreement among even the true Christians, this has always been even in the Bible days. But as you can see, in spite of that, I yet acknowledged him because although we may disagree on somethings, that's the bottomline!

There are several here who've disapproved of me at some point, but afterwards it became glaring that I was actually true, hence they had a change of heart. Someone here as such was led of the Spirit of God to change His mind because he was born of the Spirit. So even though his flesh disapproved of me, the Spirit of God corrected that wrong impression in him because we were of the same Spirit!

I already said that your problem is not lack of demonstration of power but stiffneckedness, because even if you see the works, you would not change your ways.

To prove my point, here's the testimony of a nairalander suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts who recently got delivered.

https://www.nairaland.com/6332975/how-fasting-helps-unlock-spiritual/2#98303289

This was also a thread that led a Nlander to cry out to God that she had failed Him, and also contact me to know what she needed to do to get back on track.

She was also suffering from depression at the time early this year, but now she truly saved and also said she's very happy now.

God bless.

I definitely feel immense pity for you otherwise I won't even have replied you.
Cos the way you are going, religion has already destroyed your life and it will only get worse for you.

It's not a threat, it's simply what religion does.
God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40am On Mar 20, 2021
More workers in the field of the Lord? Luke 10:2

Well the Lord himself have prayed to his heavenly father on this issue {John 17:20-23} and the father has granted the request of his only begotten son. What you need to do is search for his group, God's Holy Spirit is working out great things in their midst but misinformation is killing most people today, just as first century Jewish community were misinformed leading to wrong expectations from the Christ. Most people today are also having wrong expectations about God's Holy Spirit.
So even when God's Holy Spirit is working out what is prophesied in the Bible they're demanding that it does things they heard it did in the past!
It's just like the first century Jewish expecting Jesus to perform wonders that will liberate them under Roman colonization after all God's word said he will be a prophet like Moses who delivered Israel out of Egypt! Deuteronomy 18:15-18
So God is doing His work {John 5:17} it's you who needs to find out who are doing His will today and join them! Luke 11:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Myer:

I definitely feel immense pity for you otherwise I won't even have replied you.
Cos the way you are going, religion has already destroyed your life and it will only get worse for you.

It's not a threat, it's simply what religion does.
God bless.
Lol! Exactly my point. Before it was I didn't have any testimonies, no salvation, no works etc. Now you've seen what you said I lacked, you moved to something else called "religion has already destroyed your life".

I said it already that your own case seemed like a hopeless one, hence I rest my case on your matter.

I move.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by Myer(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Exactly my point. Before it was I didn't have any testimonies, no salvation, no works etc. Now you've seen what you said I lacked, you moved to something else called "religion has already destroyed your life".

I said it already that your own case seemed like a hopeless one, hence I rest my case on your matter.

I move.

First, instead of addressing my post you decided to rain your religious curses on me. It's not your fault, it's simply what every religious victim is expected to do. Muslims, traditionalists and Christians all do it. So I wasn't really surprised.
Which was why I chose to address how cursed even your Bible says you are. Cos a religious person is at best cursed by God.

Jesus had no problem with the sinners, his issue was strictly with religious people like you viz the Scribes, Pharisees and Saducees. After all God so loved the world and is not willing for any to perish.
While religious people wish for everyone who does not practise their own religion should perish.lol

Second, testimony of conversion is hardly a testimony. Every religion can easily boast of conversion.
We have seen Christians convert into Islam or Judaism.
Thanks to colonisation we have seen traditionalists convert into Christianity and Islam. Even though most of the conversions were as a result of conditions such as education and other benefits. Do your research.

That you converted a depressed person only means the person was in a state where they needed something to believe in. Any religion that could provide a solace for anyone can claim to have the same testimony.
Though I'm glad you've finally had a testimony of someone who was inspired by your posts on NL.

However spiritual gifts are very obvious and defy the norm.
A miracle is simply anything that defies human and scientific possibility. Viz the miracles of Moses, Elijah , Elisha, Jesus and his Apostles.

When someone who has been condemned by science and the hospitals as incurable receives healing.
Or when something impossible like the parting of the Red Sea for the Israelites to cross.

I don't even understand why someone who proclaims to be Jesusjnr is finding it so difficult to hace testimonies of signs and wonders when Jesus himself performed so much.

Truly you should rename yourself as JohntheBaptistjnr because he never had any sigh or wonders. He just like you was jpreaching conversion and simply ust a forerunner.

And you know what happens to forerunners. They hardly ever made it to the promised land.
Moses who was the forerunner of Judaism did not enter the promised land.
We all know that even as pious and religious as John the Baptist was, he ended up doubting Jesus Christ and most likely lost his salvation cos Jesus called him the least in the kingdom of heaven.
Eli likewise after all his service to God was rejected by God because of the sins of his own sons.

Thank God for his works and miracles, Angel Michael was able to claim Moses when the devil tried to claim his body as well.

So technically since you're just another preacher without works and miracles, you're a disgrace to the name Jesus so you should change to JohntheBaptistjnr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Myer:

First, instead of addressing my post you decided to rain your religious curses on me. It's not your fault, it's simply what every religious victim is expected to do. Muslims, traditionalists and Christians all do it. So I wasn't really surprised.
Which was why I chose to address how cursed even your Bible says you are. Cos a religious person is at best cursed by God.

Jesus had no problem with the sinners, his issue was strictly with religious people like you viz the Scribes, Pharisees and Saducees. After all God so loved the world and is not willing for any to perish.
While religious people wish for everyone who does not practise their own religion should perish.lol

Second, testimony of conversion is hardly a testimony. Every religion can easily boast of conversion.
We have seen Christians convert into Islam or Judaism.
Thanks to colonisation we have seen traditionalists convert into Christianity and Islam. Even though most of the conversions were as a result of conditions such as education and other benefits. Do your research.

That you converted a depressed person only means the person was in a state where they needed something to believe in. Any religion that could provide a solace for anyone can claim to have the same testimony.
Though I'm glad you've finally had a testimony of someone who was inspired by your posts on NL.

However spiritual gifts are very obvious and defy the norm.
A miracle is simply anything that defies human and scientific possibility. Viz the miracles of Moses, Elijah , Elisha, Jesus and his Apostles.

When someone who has been condemned by science and the hospitals as incurable receives healing.
Or when something impossible like the parting of the Red Sea for the Israelites to cross.

I don't even understand why someone who proclaims to be Jesusjnr is finding it so difficult to hace testimonies of signs and wonders when Jesus himself performed so much.

Truly you should rename yourself as JohntheBaptistjnr because he never had any sigh or wonders. He just like you was jpreaching conversion and simply ust a forerunner.

And you know what happens to forerunners. They hardly ever made it to the promised land.
Moses who was the forerunner of Judaism did not enter the promised land.
We all know that even as pious and religious as John the Baptist was, he ended up doubting Jesus Christ and most likely lost his salvation cos Jesus called him the least in the kingdom of heaven.
Eli likewise after all his service to God was rejected by God because of the sins of his own sons.

Thank God for his works and miracles, Angel Michael was able to claim Moses when the devil tried to claim his body as well.

So technically since you're just another preacher without works and miracles, you're a disgrace to the name Jesus so you should change to JohntheBaptistjnr.
I pity myself for wasting my time to reply you. Next time i'd know much better. Thanks.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by Myer(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
More workers in the field of the Lord? Luke 10:2

Well the Lord himself have prayed to his heavenly father on this issue {John 17:20-23} and the father has granted the request of his only begotten son. What you need to do is search for his group, God's Holy Spirit is working out great things in their midst but misinformation is killing most people today, just as first century Jewish community were misinformed leading to wrong expectations from the Christ. Most people today are also having wrong expectations about God's Holy Spirit.
So even when God's Holy Spirit is working out what is prophesied in the Bible they're demanding that it does things they heard it did in the past!
It's just like the first century Jewish expecting Jesus to perform wonders that will liberate them under Roman colonization after all God's word said he will be a prophet like Moses who delivered Israel out of Egypt! Deuteronomy 18:15-18
So God is doing His work {John 5:17} it's you who needs to find out who are doing His will today and join them! Luke 11:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

Let me educate you why there's no exclusive group in Christianity.

When Paul was converted, he went to Arabia. He did not stay with the other apostles.
Why? Cos God had a different purpose for him. He was to be sent specially to the Gentiles (non-Jews).

This eventually made him the Apostle to the uncircumcised.

So preaching JW is wrong because the Bible has never at any point instructed anyone to preach a group or organization. In fact when there was a scuffle about following Paul or Apollos, Paul clearly pointed such argument to Jesus.

My advice;
Let your evangelism be about Jesus.
If you're able by God's grace to convert such person, then you can inform them to listen to divine direction. If God directs them to JW then it is settled. Otherwise, you cannot impose any denomination on them when God might have his own plans for them.

You would expect Paul to understudy the Apostles but instead God led him to Arabia for 3 years instead.
You cannot think for God. Leave the decision to God and divine guidance. Except of course you do not believe in divine direction through the Holysoirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Paul was called directly by Jesus but Jesus specifically told him to go and join the group with which he must work and always report to {Act 9:6, 10-16} it was the Apostles that were sending Paul out so he is giving them the report of his work as the group to which he BELONG! Act 17:10
Everywhere Paul goes he was teaching based on what has been decreed by the Apostles in Jerusalem! 16:3-4

If you're not comfortable with this TRUTH there's no one forcing you, but if you don't have an organization that you're reporting to as the headquarters then you're not ready to worship my own God. So go and continue with yours no wahala! smiley

Myer:

Let me educate you why there's no exclusive group in Christianity.

When Paul was converted, he went to Arabia. He did not stay with the other apostles.
Why? Cos God had a different purpose for him. He was to be sent specially to the Gentiles (non-Jews).

This eventually made him the Apostle to the uncircumcised.

So preaching JW is wrong because the Bible has never at any point instructed anyone to preach a group or organization. In fact when there was a scuffle about following Paul or Apollos, Paul clearly pointed such argument to Jesus.

My advice;
Let your evangelism be about Jesus.
If you're able by God's grace to convert such person, then you can inform them to listen to divine direction. If God directs them to JW then it is settled. Otherwise, you cannot impose any denomination on them when God might have his own plans for them.

You would expect Paul to understudy the Apostles but instead God led him to Arabia for 3 years instead.
You cannot think for God. Leave the decision to God and divine guidance. Except of course you do not believe in divine direction through the Holysoirit.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2021
budaatum:

He does not know his fruits are seen.
What fruits do you see?
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2021
ichuka:
your "I" has to be crucified first. Gal2:20
I guess you mean my "I" hasn't been crucified yet, right?
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

LOL!!!

You have continue to comment on my posts despite me informing you I won't respond to them because they all sound very strange and worldly. Would you mind not quoting me... until you change?
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
See eye to eye? I guess you think I disagree with you on things you post, and you probably think I'm aware of them?
Been long I went through your posts. I think the last time I saw your posts was when I was questioning you last year or so about your post that the Church is dead. Do you still believe that the church is dead?
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

See eye to eye? I guess you think I disagree with you on things you post, and you probably think I'm aware of them?
Been long I went through your posts. I think the last time I saw your posts was when I was questioning you last year or so about your post that the Church is dead. Do you still believe that the church is dead?
I never said anything about you being aware of or going through my posts, did I?

You very well know we don't agree on certain issues hence your pointing out one of them, so why the pretence?

I didn't come here to argue with you, but to let you know that irrespective of our differences as such, I still acknowledge that you're truly of God which i believe was the most important thing.

Or do you have any issues with that?
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by Ihedinobi3: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

You have continue to comment on my posts despite me informing you I won't respond to them because they all sound very strange and worldly. Would you mind not quoting me... until you change?

Well, you can certainly ask, but I will quote you when it suits me to do so.

I can't help how things sound to you, but I can certainly help anyone who is interested in seeing what the Bible teaches about anything. Unfortunately, I can't say the same of you. You are a false teacher and a false prophet deceiving yourself and anyone foolish enough to listen to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by budaatum: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

What fruits do you see?

What fruits do you sow?

See for example how you ask to be obeyed as if you are God, instead of becoming a child yourself and knocking and seeking and asking with all your heart and soul and mind and being so that you may understand.

OpenYourEyes1:

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I never said anything about you being aware of or going through my posts, did I?

You very well know we don't agree on certain issues hence your pointing out one of them, so why the pretence?

I didn't come here to argue with you, but to let you know that irrespective of our differences as such, I still acknowledge that you're truly of God which i believe was the most important thing.

Or do you have any issues with that?

What issues are you referring to? Could you point them out? I hardly focus on people's post on this forum but just to do the work of GOD.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

Well, you can certainly ask, but I will quote you when it suits me to do so.

I can't help how things sound to you, but I can certainly help anyone who is interested in seeing what the Bible teaches about anything. Unfortunately, I can't say the same of you. You are a false teacher and a false prophet deceiving yourself and anyone foolish enough to listen to you.

Whether I'm what you accuse me of is between me and GOD, not between me and you. I honestly don't know who you are but you frequently comment on my posts to say things that are worldly, insultive and strange to me. I hardly even read your posts but you are obsessed with mine. Is that your job or something?
But let me tell you something important, GOD will judge between you and me concerning this matter you have accused me of , and when HE begins to judge, you will know.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2021
budaatum:

What fruits do you sow?

See for example how you ask to be obeyed as if you are God, instead of becoming a child yourself and knocking and seeking and asking with all your heart and soul and mind and being so that you may understand.

You still not making any good point. What fruit are you referring to? You have to be very specific, and public, because you seems to want to fight GOD publicly.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by Ihedinobi3: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Whether I'm what you accuse me of is between me and GOD, not between me and you. I honestly don't know who you are but you frequently comment on my post to say things that are worldly, insultive and strange to me. I hardly even read your post but you are obsessed with mine. Is that your job or something.
But tell me something, GOD will judge between you and me concerning this matter you have accused me of , and when HE begins to judge, you will know.

I doubt very much that I have commented nearly so much on your posts. I ignore your posts even when I do read them. I only comment when you say some new utterly outlandish thing.

Yes indeed, it is between you and the Lord, but that does not mean that my accusation of you is false. The Bible is the judge right now. That is how we can escape God's judgment later: by submitting to the Bible's judgment today.

Nonetheless, it is really your business what you teach. It is not often productive to engage anyone on their teaching. That is why I try to refrain from doing so here. People are free to do whatever the Lord gives them opportunity to choose to do or refrain from doing. If they choose wrong, their judgment is theirs.

Still, the people whose welfare are threatened by your activities are my brothers and sisters. So it is hard for me to ignore you sometimes. Also, I still think that you might be a fellow believer who is getting sucked deeper and deeper into fatal error. So I do what I do with some small hope that it will bring you around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by budaatum: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

You still not making any good point. What fruit are you referring to? You have to be very specific, and public, because you seems to want to fight GOD publicly.

How can I be fighting God?

Can you not open your eyes enough to see that you are not God?
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
budaatum:

How can I be fighting God?

Can you not open your eyes enough to see that you are not God?

The Spirit of GOD is in every Born-again believer. When you fight a believer, you are fighting the Spirit that's is using him/her.
If you fight or persecute a believer you are persecuting JESUS who sent him/her.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by OpenYourEyes1: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=Ihedinobi3 post=100135067]

Still, the people whose welfare are threatened by your activities are my brothers and sisters. So it is hard for me to ignore you sometimes. Also, I still think that you might be a fellow believer who is getting sucked deeper and deeper into fatal error. So I do what I do with some small hope that it will bring you around. [/quote

You hardly make sense. What's the meaning of the post above? Could you please stop littering my post with pointless comments.
If you are being threatened by my harmless posts then you need help from ALMIGHTY GOD, . He will deliver you.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by budaatum: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The Spirit of GOD is in every Born-again believer. When you fight a believer, you are fighting the Spirit that's is using him/her.
If you fight or persecute a believer you are persecuting JESUS who sent him/her.

The Spirit of God is in every Creation of God! That is the reason you are told to love your neighbours and your enemies even moreso instead of persecuting people!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13295415_screenshot20210222051914_jpeg8a285b0af3708985cb1e8a5af59beed5

It is only the spirit of satan that persecutes in the name of God. They are clanging cymbals, and Woe to them, said Christ!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13220491_45bed02a54e49962214556df1c36eb07_jpeg2364e54824612fa9dbf9348122e64b1f
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

What issues are you referring to? Could you point them out? I hardly focus on people's post on this forum but just to do the work of GOD.
It's seems you're trying to create an impression with the way you keep going about not focusing on people's posts, despite that I never said anything about that, but of us disagreeing on some issues, which you've already proven true by your comment on one of my posts which you disagreed on.

Your ignoring the other part of my comment appears deliberate, hence i'm not going to repeat myself.

Have a nice day.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by Ihedinobi3: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You hardly make sense. What's the meaning of the post above? Could you please stop littering my post with pointless comments.
If you are being threatened by my harmless posts then you need help from ALMIGHTY GOD, . He will deliver you.

Pointless comment? Is it a pointless comment because you don't understand it or because you don't believe it?

No, I'm not personally threatened by your lies. They are rather obvious, but not all of my fellow believers in Jesus Christ are as trained in the Scriptures as I am. Because they are threatened, I am threatened.

Yes indeed, I need and count on help from the Lord for deliverance for the Lord's children from people like you and from your works. If it were not for Him, we Christians would be very quickly destroyed by the lies of your kind. If it were not for Him, we would have no hope of being with Him in eternity.
Re: We Need More Saints To Be Backing Me Up. by budaatum: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Look my brothers & sisters, GOD told me over 6 months ago that HE has given you over to me to guide. HE told me I need to experience what THEY(Heavenly beings) experience and how hardened humans have become against their CREATOR.

I apologise!

The issue I have is with the bolded. It is obviously your ego talking, because from reading the thread so far, it is obvious that God has brought some of the most disagreeable egotistic individuals in the Religious Section on NL into this thread and none of us will wilfully become as children to listen to what you have to say because rather stupidly we are all judging you by our perception of you from your previous fruits instead of turning the other cheek so we may be reborn in Christ.

So, let me, the least of you all, being the only non-believer here, ask that we stop and listen to what the Lord says through OpenYourEyes, and perhaps our eyes might open a bit more than we think they are and we see just that little bit more.

I will suggest one thing of you OpenYourEyes. We are not babes. We are clearly not the type who would agree to remain at the bottom of the mountain with Aaron and Ahibu and the 70 while you alone go up to the presence of the Lord. You are not ministering to us. The Lord is ministering through you to all of us including you, so you must listen too and not insert your own ego into the message the Lord sends you, because we will know when you do and will reject it

May the Lord Almighty be your rod and your staff and your strenght. And may we who have posted in this thread so far allow the Holy Spirit to be our Guide.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, say Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wholesomeness Of Speaking And Praying In Tongues. / Etymology Of The Words BANTU And HEBREW / Daviad Ibiyomie Weepped Very Sadly For TB Joshua (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.