Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S (55026 Views)

Kanye West Becomes Richest Rapper & Billionaire After Going $53 Million In Debts / Kanye West Becomes A Billionaire In Dollars (photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by echerrem(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
The Greatest and richest Man/ woman on the Face of the earth is the one who has his/her name written in the Book of Life. Nothing else Supersedes this.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Sickmod(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
johnchima007:
Ordinary Yahaya Bello of Kogi is richer than Kanye. That's how lucrative politics is in Nigeria.

In the other news;
Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo)
(This my comment was deleted by a mod)
ARREST THEM!
If dem succeed come back to Nigeria, dem no go let us hear word for beer parlour. Dem go dey drive flashy cars dey make noise round town. Mothers wey get big eyes go start to dey believe say their children don fail in life, putting pressure on them to "be like others".
Keep arresting them....

MOST IGBO MOTHERS ARE THE DIRECT CAUSE OF RISING DRUG TRAFFICKING AMONGST IGBO YOUNG MEN...

I posted the above, and a mod deleted it. If we won't be allowed to say the truth on a public platform, then this platform isn't different from our oppressors. We need to start correcting the ills of our society from all front.

Don't mind the mods...they love to oppress and ban people anyhow. Whatever is happening in Nigeria is a child's play compared to what we see from the mods on nairaland

On nairaland, a particular religion is treated as a sacred cow while others are treated as scape goats.

Mods ban innocent comments and give blind eyes to inciting comments

Some nairaland mods are just biased.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Proffdada:
Not for long grin

Divorce is going to rip him in half grin
No way! Kim signed a prenup, every American bllionaire or millionaire does that because there are many golddiggers about.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
echerrem:
The Greatest and richest Man/ woman on the Face of the earth is the one
who has his/her name written in the Book of Life.
Nothing else Supersedes this.
which book of life? Poor man! grin keep consolling yourself with that rethoric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Sewgon79(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
kelvinunilag:

For those that doesn't understand and will not ask out of shame,even me I had to Google it out...
A prenuptial agreement, commonly referred to as a prenup, is a written contract you and your spouse enter into before getting legally married. ... Otherwise, in the case of divorce, your state's marriage laws will govern the division of your assets and debts, as well as how spousal support will be handled.

It seems the other man understand what prenuptial mean that what you write.

It stated as follows;

A prenuptial agreement ("prenup" for short) is a written contract created by two people before they are married. A prenup typically lists all of the property each person owns (as well as any debts) and specifies what each person's property rights will be after the marriage.

Avoid arguments in case of divorce. Or they may want to avoid potential arguments if they ever divorce, by specifying in advance how their property will be divided, and whether or not either spouse will receive alimony. (A few states won't allow a spouse to give up the right to alimony, however, and, in most others, a waiver of alimony will be scrutinized heavily and won't be enforced if the spouse who is giving up alimony didn't have a lawyer.)
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by mokane28: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
No mind him, useless people always talking trash about how rich politicians are as if the politicians has the masterkey of the CBN vault, MIKEL OBI and likes might even be richer than most politicians minus the likes of Tinubu and ROCHAS, KOGI state is not even worth $1 billion dollars
SweetVibe:

LIES....Yahaya Bello is not even worth $1B (over N400B).
how much is even Kogi allocation for the past 4 years
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by kriss27(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yankiss:
It's good that divorce is not going to affect all that. Kanye get sense. Who says he's bipolar? NIggar get rush and gotta find another babe sooner. He's smart no doubt.
Are you sure?
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by mokane28: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
You guys should stop all this stupid talks about politicians being so rich, only a handful of Nigerian politicians are worth $100 million dollars, most of them are just worth a couple of million dollars
Urban9aira:
4 years in Politics and i will be richer than Kanye west... Thats how enriching Nigeria Politics is
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by PoloG: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Kanye West is richer than everybody in Africa apart from dangote!! if you doubt me research, Google is your friend....
adenuga is richer than kanye west
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Truth234(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Justdogood:
Kim kardashian smiling sheepishly to this heart warming news. grin grin

A gold digger will always be a gold digger.
I know alot of you will say she has her own money. Lets see how she will separate without calling for half of these money.

I just hate our modern laws that favour women who helped you do nothing just koochie.
These women just fold their arms once the hit you with divorce and expect the government to bring all you have toiled for to them.
Nonsense........

How? They signed prenuptial. She is only getting $1 million a year for all the years they were married. The rest na child support.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by baralatie(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Truth234:

How? They signed prenuptial. She is only getting $1 million a year for all the years they were married. The rest na child support.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Shimran(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
But why the nigar no dey laugh despite having all that money.if I have half his money I'll be smiling every 5 minutes grin
Hahaha
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by DedeNkem: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
No, Kanye West Is Not The Richest Black Person In America — Here’s Why;

https://www.nairaland.com/6466106/no-kanye-west-not-richest#99999461
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by afroxyz: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
hayoholla:
Kanye West is a perfect example of ambitious protege, who never attempt to outshine his master, but devising his own method towards success. If there's a perfect mentor/son relationship, yeezy and Jeezy fit the perfect scenario. He really learned a lot from jayz. He learnt to climb the ladder to success without dragging his own tutor down, and now it's paying well for him. I know Jay z must be proud now, irrespective of the figures that separate the worth of their success. He is proud because, he mentored successfully, and gave a platform an artist, a black one for that matter to reach a global icon in not only music, but also other ventures, something rare in the hip hop industry in the US.

Which Jay z? The ine tgat refused to guve him a chance till he blew with Jesus Walks? Evwn when Damien Dash were afbising Jay Z to guvw him a contract he was very reluctuant because him no do street. Listen to the song big brother. Even in his first alblum did you see Jay Z there? Presently both are not on speaking terms sef. Leave Jay Z out of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
CSTRR:

Trying to catch attention without the IQ to sustain the argument.
Furk the needless argument!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Ayobami7(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
wow
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Shekpe!

I don't know why Nas is just fucking up.. I expected him to be in the same line as jay and Kanye.. Just like you can't use your brain

I think Nas is also cooking some stuff underground that may later put him in the league

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
But why the nigar no dey laugh despite having all that money.if I have half his money I'll be smiling every 5 minutes grin

Kanye ain't smiling cos he wants more
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by calcal: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2021
The guy na illiterate, he no go to college grin
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Urban9aira: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2021
LOl... You really dunno shit about this politicians..

Lol, imagine how much will be loot from a 1.5bilion dollar project of refinery if signed...just think bout that first.

so easy to steal 100m from the money and the money no go shake

mokane28:
You guys should stop all this stupid talks about politicians being so rich, only a handful of Nigerian politicians are worth $100 million dollars, most of them are just worth a couple of million dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2021
Urban9aira:
LOl... You really dunno shit about this politicians..

Lol, imagine how much will be loot from a 1.5bilion dollar project of refinery if signed...just think bout that first.

so easy to steal 100m from the money and the money no go shake

Don't mind him.
We're talking about politicians that also keep money underground and other secluded places.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by BrazilAirport: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
mokane28:
hello sir. Please can I send you a pm
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by wealthtrak: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria / Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.