Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? (41492 Views)

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger / 250k Job In Lagos Vs 200k Job In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by damosade(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Taye4j:
I remember applying for a job in a bank some years back, after the test and interview, we were posted to Kano for training. This particular bank wanted to recruit people for their branches in the South West.

When we finished our training in Kano, we were told to select any state of choice in the South West with a stern warning that : anybody who picks Lagos as his/her state of choice would get an instant offer of employment the following week while those who choose other states may wait longer and may eventually forfeit their employment if there's no space available in that state

The first thought that came to my mind was: is there a special incentive or the salary that is paid in Lagos is much more higher than other states? Lo and behold, it's the same thing ! I chose Ibadan jejely. Those who chose Lagos got their call-up letter a week later truthfully, but I'm happy I risked it all not to die before my time by choosing Lagos.

Sincerely, Ibadan is far better. Even if I'm paid 80k I'd rather stay than go to Lagos for 150k. There are opportunities in Ibadan and cost of living is cheap, security is okay etc.

In sourcing/fbn 2011 ?

1 Like

Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Michaelota: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
120k job is Best,in ibadan you be king
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Givaxy: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
mywells:
Story,ibadan boys are abusive set of goat,in Lagos they cause all sort of atrocities, from staging one chance to pick pocket,all agbero in Lagos are from ibadan, ibadan a state with low density people,with robbery lineage,you can not confidently come out in Lagos and say you're from ibadan they'll tag you a chronic thieves,so what your pride child of a street urchins.
shut up. Lagos is not your village, so shut up. Ibadan is not lineage of armed robbers like your village. go back to your village and leave lagos. oh I forgot, you're a bastard with no traceable village since your mother is a prostitute that have been bleeped over and over again

PS: I know all these your rants is because Ibadan took your lineage, your great grandfathers as slaves and so you can't stomach such pain. ndo oloribu
if opportunity presents itself, we will sell you as slaves again and again
mywells:
Story,ibadan boys are abusive set of goat,in Lagos they cause all sort of atrocities, from staging one chance to pick pocket,all agbero in Lagos are from ibadan, ibadan a state with low density people,with robbery lineage,you can not confidently come out in Lagos and say you're from ibadan they'll tag you a chronic thieves,so what your pride child of a street urchins.
shut up. Lagos is not your village, so shut up. Ibadan is not lineage of armed robbers like your village. go back to your village and leave lagos. oh I forgot, you're a bastard with no traceable village since your mother is a prostitute that have been bleeped over and over again

PS: I know all these your rants is because Ibadan took your lineage, your great grandfathers as slaves and so you can't stomach such pain. ndo oloribu
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by mywells: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Givaxy:

Ibadan have two things in their dna, stealing thieves and talkative everywhere they go,is not surprised that you're exhibit such trait, it's hard for your lousy fathers to mentor unsuccessful abortion like you,it more harder on you to receive lessons from outsider,the way I look at you you were raised by a grandparent that never add value to you upbringing and it's has cost you in your miserable life,I blame you lost mother for not telling you the truth.so stupid and miserable you're.
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Givaxy: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
mywells:
Ibadan have two things in their dna, stealing thieves and talkative everywhere they go,is not surprised that you're exhibit such trait, it's hard for your lousy fathers to mentor unsuccessful abortion like you,it more harder on you to receive lessons from outsider,the way I look at you you were raised by a grandparent that never add value to you upbringing and it's has cost you in your miserable life,I blame you lost mother for not telling you the truth.so stupid and miserable you're.
my slave is on sifia pains that he can't even write correct english. your family is doomed forever and if I were you I would have committed suicide because how can father be an armed robber, mother is a prostitute while you the useless son is eiye member. is your family not doomed forever with such
can't wait to sell you off as a slave
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by mywells: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
mywells:
Fathers were to be present in the lives of their sons, and
they were to be very intentional in their presence. In the day-
to-day give-and-take, they were to mentor their sons by
modeling and teaching the truth of God to them. And they were
to do so “diligently”—also another word for “wholeheartedly.but you father have fail woefully in bringing u up,that makes you to bark like an astray dog .
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Givaxy: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
mywells:
Fathers were to be present in the lives of their sons, and
they were to be very intentional in their presence. In the day-
to-day give-and-take, they were to mentor their sons by
modeling and teaching the truth of God to them. And they were
to do so “diligently”—also another word for “wholeheartedly.but you father have fail woefully in bringing u up,that makes you to bark like an astray dog .
oloriburuku omo why are you quoting yourself . you are even scared to quote me or are those words tpp painful for you that you don't know how to quote properly ?
my slave answer me. we are part of those who aolf your grandfathers as slaves to British and others .
omo alayebaje arisunkun olofo didan
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by mywells: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Givaxy:

oloriburuku omo why are you quoting yourself . you are even scared to quote me or are those words tpp painful for you that you don't know how to quote properly ?
my slave answer me. we are part of those who aolf your grandfathers as slaves to British and others .
omo alayebaje arisunkun olofo didan
that neglected old village call ibadan, makes you look like a fool,such a dirty place have your reasoning backwards all the time,if you're looking for where bastard are raise come to ibadan,you'll meet all sort of clueless children and parents moving up and down with their stealing lineage, cluelessness among indigine of ibadan are like 5&6.80% ex convict in Lagos are from ibadan, ibadan women as dirty as they are,they born for 5 men,ibadan ole ole ibadan ole ole ole ole ole,ole ole ibadan ole,o sia gbe ni be,very scandalous set of thieves lineage.am ashame of you not having shame.
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Givaxy: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
mywells:
that neglected old village call ibadan, makes you look like a fool,such a dirty place have your reasoning backwards all the time,if you're looking for where bastard are raise come to ibadan,you'll meet all sort of clueless children and parents moving up and down with their stealing lineage, cluelessness among indigine of ibadan are like 5&6.80% ex convict in Lagos are from ibadan, ibadan women as dirty as they are,they born for 5 men,ibadan ole ole ibadan ole ole ole ole ole,ole ole ibadan ole,o sia gbe ni be,very scandalous set of thieves lineage.am ashame of you not having shame.
useless rants from a cry baby because Ibadan sold his forefathers into slavery . my slave is in Sifia pains. my slave from cursed lineage is doomed forever
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by mywells: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Givaxy:

useless rants from a cry baby because Ibadan sold his forefathers into slavery . my slave is in Sifia pains
it's severe not Sofia illiterate ibadan boys every, ibadan people don't dare talk in my present in Lagos I always Bleep them,if your car breaks down on Lagos road before you know ibadan boy have gathered around you to steal and Robb you of your hard earn belongings,go under Adeniji Adele bridge after third mainland bridge ibadan boys and girls has turned underbridge to their home,ibadan ti o jale oju lo roo.
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Givaxy: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2021
mywells:
it's severe not Sofia illiterate ibadan boys every, ibadan people don't dare talk in my present in Lagos I always Bleep them,if your car breaks down on Lagos road before you know ibadan boy have gathered around you to steal and Robb you of your hard earn belongings,go under Adeniji Adele bridge after third mainland bridge ibadan boys and girls has turned underbridge to their home,ibadan ti o jale oju lo roo.
will you shut up illiterate. learn to write proper English first okay . omo abinpabe. you wey your father never drive car before. where you 1 see car to drive
can you even talk when Ibadan guys are talking, who dash monkey banana ehn amswer me. we all know Ibadan guys are the most brave among yorubas not like the fake yorubas like others like you we sold into bravery
when talking about bravery you mention Ibadan not timid fake yorubas like some of you we sold into slavery
talking about bleeping Ibadan guys inlagos like you even have the mind
Ibadan is the true definition of Yoruba lineage of sango known for bravery and that's why they sold almost all of you as slaves
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Cashify: 12:36am On Mar 19, 2021
Ibadan
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by calcal: 1:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Ok.

Ibadan over and over again.

Except if you are residing around some area in Island, living in Lagos is just something disgusting to me.

Traffic, unorganized, Expensive items more and more.

In Ibadan, food is cheaper, accomodation is cheaper, at least we'll organized than Lagos state

Likewise, toto dey cheap.
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by femi4: 5:45am On Mar 19, 2021
christopheru:
Let's get down to the topic.
If you were offered a Job in Lagos for N150k and you were offered the same job in Ibadan for N120k, which one will you go for?
Ibadan all the way

Owo Èkó.....Eko lo n gbe ( Money made in Lagos ....stayed in Lagos)
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by clemzo101(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2021
tplayer:

You know how many ambitions don die for this Lagos. Oga if you get money, japa.

It's a rat race out here.

Lol
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by DedeNkem: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2021
christopheru:
Let's get down to the topic.
If you were offered a Job in Lagos for N150k and you were offered the same job in Ibadan for N120k, which one will you go for?

The cost of living in Lagos is high while less in Ibadan. So choose the latter.
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by adeboizy11(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2021
House rent is once na. And there's always available house for rent in every area in lagos and you'll always get one close to your work place. The difference is just on the kind of person, how one can manage resources. As I am, Lagos mad traffic cannot hold me down, the knowledge is there and how to beat transportation cost. Even cost of feeding sef.

Suremikky:

and wat about the mad traffic in lagos plus the cost of house rent and feeding?..if this will cost 50k in IB den it will definately cost 100k in lag..
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Aug28th(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
heavylaro:
I will choose Lagos over Ibadan anyday because I am ambitous.With a 150k salary and hardwork I sure know that in no distance time I will be earning over 500k while the man that chose Ibadan might just be too complacent with the easy/cheap life there earning under 200k.
They key words here is ambition and competitiveness!!!
How much do you earn now and do you currently stay in Lagos?

No offence intended
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by GabdelandAgro(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
veekid:
300k at least
drop ur WhatsApp number pls
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by veekid(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
GabdelandAgro:
drop ur WhatsApp number pls
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by HRprof: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
MUTIPLE VACANCY
Our clients in an oil and gas company is looking to fill the following roles;

- Senior petro-physicist
- Senior well engineer/intervention engineer
- Reservoir engineer
- Senior production geologist
- Geomatics coordinator
- Field production superintendent
- Senior facilities engineer
- Maintenance superintendent
- E&I Engineer
- Facilities & Equipment engineer
- Lead inventory & equipment engineer
- Logistics lead
- Senior contract engineer
- Hydrocarbon Accountant
- Contracts risk & activity planner
- Corporate planner
- HSE manager
- Chief security officer
- Community relations officer
- Community liaison officer
- HR manager
- Legal Manager
- Permitting & regulatory compliance supervisor
- Data & software manager
- Document/data control center coordinator
- IT infrastructure manager
- Business Development Executive

QUALIFICATIONS

• Minimum of 2years cognate experience in in the position selected
• Must be resident in Abuja, lagos and Port Harcourt.
• B.SC/HND/OND in any course of study.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team member and leader.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be passionate about service quality.
• Excellent sales coaching skills
• Must be computer literate able to tender good reports.

SALARY and BENEFITS
• Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
• Target based bonus package.
• HMO and pension.

Method of Application:

Clink on the job portal link to apply
https://forms.app/bloomsfordassociates/bloomsford-associates-recruitment-form
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Greenback:

Shut up and pay attention to the more educated and intelligent mikylon, thank you. grin

He is pained, I feel your pain, you need money, please send your account details, don't let shame rub you of your blessing, I know the guy is the most educated in your village and I will school him!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Greenback: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
JayJohnson:

He is pained, I feel your pain, you need money, please send your account details, don't let shame rub you of your blessing, I know the guy is the most educated in your village and I will school him!! grin grin grin grin grin

UsmandanDivicode grin
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Greenback:

UsmandanDivicode grin

Hello, I am not a Muslim
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Greenback:

UsmandanDivicode grin

NgadaAwo, wetin dey happen? Why are you calling my name
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by ngadaAwo: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
divinecode101:

NgadaAwo, wetin dey happen? Why are you calling my name
why are you mentioning me angry
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by TOMSY(f): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Solatium:

Your 20yrs experience is differ from reality on ground,the reality on ground now means those in ìbàdàn would have achieved a whole lot in 2yrs.
There will be more than enough time for them to pursue Professional Certificate or Higher degree. University of Ìbàdàn,ife and Ìlọrin are few hour drive.

By the same 24months you projected those in ìbàdàn would have erected a modest building from the same salary while you are are will always struggle to raise ₦500k to pay for an average housing that doesn't comes with conveniences.

In the same 24 months, tendencies are higher that you would have developed health conditions ,least is High BP due to not having enough sleep or rest.

A worker in ìbàdàn will be far productive than you who live in Lagos,thus getting promotion as and when due.

Finally,who says someone in ìbàdàn can not be seconded to Lagos to come and head a department after having developed himself.
Correct bro. May God continue to add to your wisdom. I wonder when people will realize that unnecessary stress is not synonymous with hardwork. One can develop themselves at any location.

1 Like

Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by Taye4j: 6:00pm On May 05, 2021
damosade:

In sourcing/fbn 2011 ?

Jeez ! How did you know? You are right.
Re: N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? by echowords(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Depends on your age and drive, If you're young and hungry choose Lagos because in a year you'll making 200K+ as you improve yourself and change jobs.

If you want an easy, slow lifestyle, choose Ibadan. Nothing wrong with that. Long as you don't regret taking the easy path later down the road.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today / DCSL Recruitment / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.