Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Meaty Spaghetti Goodies For The Foodies! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meaty Spaghetti Goodies For The Foodies! (793 Views)

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. / How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaty Spaghetti Goodies For The Foodies! by Moscow11(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2021
Your body deserves something tasty and nourishing and our classical spaghetti meal, spiced with meatballs and special crusty chicken is just the perfect gift from us to you,
Bon Appetit! 
Want to experience our meaty spaghetti goodies? Order on www.tantalizersng.com or Call 07015999154, 07015999023 for fast deliveries. Also available on Jumia Food and OyaNow!

Re: Meaty Spaghetti Goodies For The Foodies! by benjanjo1: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Moscow11:
Your body deserves something tasty and nourishing and our classical spaghetti meal, spiced with meatballs and special crusty chicken is just the perfect gift from us to you,
Bon Appetit! 
Want to experience our meaty spaghetti goodies? Order on www.tantalizersng.com or Call 07015999154, 07015999023 for fast deliveries. Also available on Jumia Food and OyaNow! 

please which branch of tantalizers?! I called the number and I was told you only Service people on the Island
Re: Meaty Spaghetti Goodies For The Foodies! by Moscow11(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2021
benjanjo1:

please which branch of tantalizers?! I called the number and I was told you only Service people on the Island
Hi Ben, delivery is available to all Lagos environs, you Dan also order on your own by visiting http://www.tantalizersng.com/.Thanks
Re: Meaty Spaghetti Goodies For The Foodies! by benjanjo1: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Moscow11:

Hi Ben, delivery is available to all Lagos environs, you Dan also order on your own by visiting http://www.tantalizersng.com/.Thanks

error 404

(1) (Reply)

Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? / "Gym Hard" Woman Who Eats Food On Camera To Entertain Followers Cries Out / Eating Habits:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.