Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,646 members, 7,782,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC (33768 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sterope:
Hijab is also a uniform for the Muslim girls.

I will believe your brain
was absent when you typed this⚫

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
BlueSparks:

Stop being mischievous. The state doesn't own culture, education, religion only administer performance within its confines. The use of hijab would later be a reason to castigate and seperate non-hinab wearers and expose them to ills and mistreatments

Use your brain

The case was taken to court and the court ruled in favor of hijab.

For your information, the state control culture, education and religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by olumike001(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Christians arent tolerant at all.

They want to impose their ways on all.

Government schools are for all, any religion can practice what they want.

Now if it was a catholic school where the hijab was forced, then i would have said it was wrong but this is a government school where both muslims and Christians are tax payers.

The government is making the hijab optional for muslims not Christians.

What is the name of the school please
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Monogamy: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Beret is western...most Christian schools use beret

Hijab is Islamic.

If a Muslim girl says she doesn't want to wear a beret then she should be allowed to wear a hijab

You sometimes like to argue blindly.

Can't the muslim students attend Ansarudeen schools where they can wear their hijab as how they like?

Or is what they are teaching them in the islamic schools different from christian schools.

Btw, what's the name of the said school?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by youngrichnigga: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Just like Lai Mohammed, I like this man's picture (below).....it really depicts what he spews; thrash undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by BlueSparks: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The case was taken to court and the court ruled in favor of hijab.

For your information, the state control culture, education and religion.

Indeed. You think the world doesn't follow events. Paste the news link to where the court ruled in favor of not handing the school back to its owners.

Take your children to Jamat. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Kelvin3476: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:
.. Your religion also says women should cover their heads and bodies..See 1timothy 2:9,1corinthians11:5-6,deutronomy 22:5...But you prefer to worship your religious scholars instead of the God that created you,because those ones are always telling you about"prosperity"and other lies that you want to hear..If the Christian ladies prefer to dress half naked even in churches, and the Muslims are not forcing them to cover their bodies,why are the Christians complaining about Muslims women covering their bodies?..
Kwara State is a predominantly Muslim state, go to Rivers,Akwaibom,anambra etc.. and do what you want to do there..
Is the school a muslem school ?

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Maj196(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Enough of this pointless fights, I attended C $ S college ilorin being a Muslim. There was peace and it was fun all through. We Muslims pray and worship in the school and the christians do theirs to.

7 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Ykc2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:
.. Your religion also says women should cover their heads and bodies..See 1timothy 2:9,1corinthians11:5-6,deutronomy 22:5...But you prefer to worship your religious scholars instead of the God that created you,because those ones are always telling you about"prosperity"and other lies that you want to hear..If the Christian ladies prefer to dress half naked even in churches, and the Muslims are not forcing them to cover their bodies,why are the Christians complaining about Muslims women covering their bodies?..
Kwara State is a predominantly Muslim state, go to Rivers,Akwaibom,anambra etc.. and do what you want to do there..
Muslim women can even wear ninja attire if they like but let them wear it in Islamic schools,Christians are dressing half naked like you said in Christian schools let Muslim go and dress like ninja in Muslim school we don't care,when Christian missionaries were busy building Christian schools arab people were busy building mosques and koran memorising school for Muslim children, today muslim students wants to dress like taliban to attend Christian school ?amadioha go punish that saudi Mohammed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Omoodua007: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
I like how Muric is encouraging Kwara Yoruba Muslims to use their number and take over Christ institutions
They will come to Lagos Ogun Ekiti and Ondo kogi and oyo / osun to ask for rights lol

Yoruba remains a Christian majority group abs more organized in Christianity
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by jaoh: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The Christians stop muslims student from entering the school because they had an hijab on.

Who then is intolerant

You sir!
When did hijab start being a part of school uniform?

Please o, With hijab, is the uniform still uniform?

If some Christians put their church robes on top of the school uniform, you'll all come out to say it's nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Jayess: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Many Nigerians are so delusional when it comes to religious matter.

What is the significance of wearing hijab to schools does it make the students more intelligent and productive than the others?

It is insane how religions meddle with government decisions.

It is mad how people protect religions but in their place of worship (mosque and church especially) neglect their brethren in suffering.

This shouting man was not heard during lockdown that he donated to people in the mosque he worship, but anything related to violence he will show face.

How I wish these poor worshippers can know that nobody is fighting for their rights and embrace peace with their neighbors irrespective of the religion.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Saig: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
delpee:
We had no female students wearing hijab in Federal Colleges even in the North all through the 70s to the 90s to the best of my knowledge. ALL female students of both public and mission schools wore berets or hats. When did hijab suddenly become mandatory in Islam? It's not one of the 5 pillars of Islam nor is it in the Holy Koran which states modest dressing ....same as in the Holy Bible.

A uniform is a leveller and promotes unity.

I just pray that they don't succeed in dividing our youth and/or initiating them in to extremism. BH and ISWAP are still with us as a major issue. Let's beware of creating more battle fronts.
I was only surprised to see my own Federal Government College now in hijab. it wasn't there when I was still there.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Steve28: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Now I believe you must had clamped for yourself for this senseless contribution of yours..
360degreess:

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Jayess: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
A school uniform is supposed to be uniform in a sane country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Karlosorji(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:
you are no different from the herders trying to claim people’s land. Did you read the name of the school? It Starts with BAPTIST, which means it’s a Christian School. If you want hijab then change the name of the school to suite you that’s if you can

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Saig: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Now if it was a catholic school where the hijab was forced, then i would have said it was wrong but this is a government school where both muslims and Christians are tax payers.

Hope you read and understand well before commenting?? These were mission schools, built by the Christians. The said school now in question is a Baptist school. Does that ring a bell to you now?? We just don't need these unnecessary bigotry. All we need now is unity and peace

4 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Trip440: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
This so called president's number one agenda is to islamize Nigeria. Woe onto this doomed religion.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by excel101(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I have just 2 questions for you sir,
1. Were the students using the hijab before now, or recently, despite the school being a Chrisian missionary School?
2. Is the hijab more important than the education, or rather by mere using it make a student brilliant.?

4 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by BRATISLAVA: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
delpee:
We had no female students wearing hijab in Federal Colleges even in the North all through the 70s to the 90s to the best of my knowledge. ALL female students of both public and mission schools wore berets or hats. When did hijab suddenly become mandatory in Islam? It's not one of the 5 pillars of Islam nor is it in the Holy Koran which states modest dressing ....same as in the Holy Bible.

A uniform is a leveller and promotes unity.

I just pray that they don't succeed in dividing our youth and/or initiating them in to extremism. BH and ISWAP are still with us as a major issue. Let's beware of creating more battle fronts.
One really wonders where this hijab comes from. Nowadays it's simply a tool for Islamic encroachment.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
as a muslim, i don't rate this muric guy or even CAN........but in all honesty this school we're talking about is a historically Christian school with it's laws and regulations and if the laws aren't favorable with me or doesn't go with my religion i'd simply leave the school, if everyone starts bringing religion into the class room it won't end well at all. should the ifa and sango worshippers also be allowed to wear their traditional clothing to class in historically muslim schools, there are lots of great muslim schools in ilorin that one can send your child to and you'd wear hijab and be surrounded by fellow muslims but you choose to send your child to a historically Christian school but you want them to change their laws to accommodate your believes and you think you're not an agent of confusion and disunity sent by the devil. Islam tasks us to speak the truth always and what's happening in ilorin is absolutely disturbing, the governor should not use religious sentiments in politics because he should remember that his wife is also a christian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Biyonce(f): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
The mumu has spoken, hijab is good to wear for Bleep only cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by BobbieZion(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hijab is Islamic.

If a Muslim girl says she doesn't want to wear a beret then she should be allowed to wear a hijab

A Muslim girl can wear hijab in a Federal Government or Islamic school.
She can't wear it in a missionary school.
That is like asking for beef in an Indian restaurant, or pork in Pakistan.
That is very offensive.

It is ridiculous when you don't know your boundaries.
Must they go to Mission schools?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by lizzychom: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What nonsense y r u so selfish.There is no religion that is as intolerant like Islam.Do u people even admit Christian's in ur Islamic school.Any I don't blame i blame the Christian Schools that are admitting Muslim students.How can u make another faith to succumb to ur beliefs or laws

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by OMOJOHN001: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hijab is Islamic.

Yes, But to mosque and her alhaji husband house not to school.

TUEEEH ON YOUR FACE ,OH YEE TERRORIST

hijab is not allowed in mission school.
take your hijab to your Abdulwahab and Abdul mulud schools.

TUEEEH ON YOUR FACE ONCE AGAIN.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by udemzyudex(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:

Who is this dolt? what has religion got to do with what student should wear as uniform or not?

must you bring in religion into everything?
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by limeta(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They dont want book haram students
Jona built many head slamming schools tell your kwara sisters to use that

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by laiperi: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is how religious Opium has reduced our Country to abject Poverty while pastors, imams, seriki live in opulence.

When are we going to realize that religions have always been used to capture slaves?

Now the children indoctrination.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by eazyduzit: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Hijab is Islamic.

How is Beret Western?Stop disgracing yourself in a forum like this Ko'ocho.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by spayor(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:
please since when school ground don turn to religion ground?
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Georgereal277(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/hijab-crisis-can-hasnt-learnt-from-history-says-muric
. if any parent has accepted to send his/her child to a Christian school , then such parent should also know how to keep to rules of the school or u just withdraw ur worth to a Muslim school
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by foreshore(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2021

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail / PDP: Anger In Mark’s, Jang’s Camps Over Saraki’s Consensus Bid / Buhari Accepts Abba Kyari’s Death As Will Of God – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.