Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Kanye West,Dbanj, Don Jazzy: Some Regrets In Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kanye West,Dbanj, Don Jazzy: Some Regrets In Life (621 Views)

50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West,Dbanj, Don Jazzy: Some Regrets In Life by chelseaboi(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2021
The recent news of Kanye West being the richest black man in USA history,raced my mind back to the days of Mohits association with kanye's brand.
Do you think that Don jazzy,Dbanj will be happy with this recent development.
Surely,there must regrets ringing around them.
Kanye West is winning in music,fashion(yeezy),awards etc.
Our two brothers are no where to be found.
But Dbanj really saw something in Kanye West but his partner didn't believe in that dream.

Yes,it wasn't easy for Kanye initially but he always knew what he wanted.
Dbanj went into business,having kanye's mindset but it was short-lived.

If don jazzy and Dbanj had stayed today and worked with Kanye West,I swear they would have the biggest brand in Africa.

Do you think so? this life eee..
We all have regrets.what are your regrets?
Re: Kanye West,Dbanj, Don Jazzy: Some Regrets In Life by savageyoungboy(m): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2021
Smh
I ain't got no regrets
Everything in life brought me where I'm now
Without Don jazzy and Dbanj splitting up, we probably wouldn't have see the likes of Rema, Reekado, Dija, Korede and so on

1 Like

Re: Kanye West,Dbanj, Don Jazzy: Some Regrets In Life by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2021
What is Don Jazzy and Dbanj's business with what Kanye's doing that they will be regretting?
They're all doing their own thing, and DJ and Db are doing well for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West,Dbanj, Don Jazzy: Some Regrets In Life by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
OP chelseaboi

You have very little information, go back & research very well. He his not winning in music, his ratings musically has gone to ashes, his gospel album was a flop.

He got to where he his, based on his Fashion/Yeezy foot wear brand business partnerships with Adidas after having issues with Nike.

Published: Aug. 6, 2018 at 12:25 p.m. ET
By Jeanette Settembre

West’s apparel brand Yeezy, a partnership with Adidas, is said to be valued at close to $1.5 billion, The Blast reported. The 41-year-old rapper and fashion mogul partnered with Adidas in 2013 to launch his clothing and sneaker line.

West’s wife, reality-star entrepreneur Kim Kardashian West, hinted to fans last week during an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” that her husband would soon reach billionaire status.

The wife Kim also pushed some buttons to help get him his deal at Adidas, after allegedly helping him to pay off his $53M loan. She helped him a lot, she has her good sides sincerely.

Besides his marriage is a failure & he has become an object of ridicule for Drake & the entire Rap community for marrying a woman who likes to have sex with the entire Men in the Industry with no remorse.

Money isn't everything at the end, DBanj is having a great life with his Wife & kids.
Re: Kanye West,Dbanj, Don Jazzy: Some Regrets In Life by chelseaboi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
truthsayer009:
OP chelseaboi

You have very little information, go back & research very well. He his not winning in music, his ratings musically has gone to ashes, his gospel album was a flop.

He got to where he his, based on his Fashion/Yeezy foot wear brand business partnerships with Adidas after having issues with Nike.

The wife Kim also pushed some buttons to help get him his deal at Adidas, after allegedly helping him to pay off his $53M loan. She helped him a lot, she has her good sides sincerely.

Besides his marriage is a failure & he has become an object of ridicule for Drake & the entire Rap community for marrying a woman who likes to have sex with the entire Men in the Industry with no remorse.

Money isn't everything at the end, DBanj is having a great life with his Wife & kids.

U and I know that, Kanye West got no love from some section of the media just like trump
Grammy awards can still attest to his creative nature in music.
The man is fighting a battle against some forces yet he is succeeding.
Don jazzy and Dbanj are doing fine,I agree..however u can never tell
Re: Kanye West,Dbanj, Don Jazzy: Some Regrets In Life by anthonyuncle(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
please if you have to post something, have valid points for your claim

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Adaure / Why Do Some People Dig(construct)their Grave When They Are Still Alive / Very Funny! How A Nigerian Man Failed A Driving Job Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.