Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife (11377 Views)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by tnerro1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Including the gateman
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Jabarzee(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
She belongs to the street

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
@koyen just read your story, i am taking it with a pinch of salt.

You said you recorded your neighbours (boys) talking and describing your wife under wear and things they have done to her (sexually)

If you were outside, back of window how did u get good audio recording? I am just curious.

That's only possible if the boys were so loud or using public address system to speak to each other.

I am not disputing your story just trying to balance things here.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by yetunsbay(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lol. Lie lie op
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by juman(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Its common in face you and face me apartments.

The man should move out and live somewhere else.
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
Viper is a lesser evil. After reading the bible over and over again and after dating couple of ladies with my head and not my heart, I have come to the conclusion that it was woman that deceived serpent in the bible and not the other way round. A man that has learnt to separate his emotion from women will surely be great in future. If you doubt me, break up with that girl you love so much and see your life turn around in a few weeks. Try it and see for yourself.
o boy you the vex oooo
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Eyah, maybe he was not there for her so she was tempted, but she shouldn't have done that, that's going against her marital vows and a sin before God.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by pozehnani(f): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
cool

I guess you're still tripping for her legs? grin misplaced priorities everywhere. As if physical attributes is what makes a good wife.

Keep chasing shadows that will still turn around to haunt you men.
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by azpekuliar: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creators
- WAPTV
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Mrscarter(f): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
koyen:
Source: [url]www.knowefritin.com [/url]

I am very angry but let me try and share this my story. I married this woman about 3 years ago and we have a lovely daughter.

I am a business man but my business is not very big yet so for now we live in a room and parlor apartment in Lagos and funny enough the house is full of boys. Young boys that have not gotten married yet. Out of about 9 tenants only 2 of us are married, the rest are young guys living alone or with their girl friend.

To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me. I loved her so much but I observed that she was so free with these guys and to be frank I saw it as just neighbour to neighbour relationship. I felt it was good to relate with your neighbours well.

To be sincere I have never denied her anything but of recent the story changed. Few days ago I passed by the window of one of these guys and I guess they were playing game together when I over-heard them talking about my wife, I decided to slowly pause. I over-head them describing her private part, one of them was boasting about how he had the bigger share and the others said he is lying so he proved them wrong by telling them the color of the pant she was wearing that day.

I recorded the conversation in my phone and after I slowly walked away with my heart beating like a lion as if I will collapse. The guy was correct, that was exactly what she wore as undies that day. I knew I was finished, I knew it was the end of the world for me, no wonder these guys never respected me.

I waited for my wife to return from work then I took a cutlass and dragged her to one of the boys room. Told him to call the other boys else I would cut off his head, I had my married neighbour beside me and 2 of my friends so I was ready for anything.

That evening everyone in the compound came out including the boys, my wife kept denying and swearing that nothing happened then I brought out the recording and played for everyone to hear. The boys ran away faster than I could lay hands on any of them and then my wife started crying. She had slept with everyone of them each and more than once. So I can actually conclude that I married a prostitute.

She said it was the devil, that they lured her and set her up. My question was why wont you tell me if they set you up. Well, to avoid killing her because I was almost macheting her, people took her away from me and told her to stay somewhere else for now till am calm. This thing is very painful.

The devil only has the power to tempt you.
You yourself are the one who chooses to give in to the temptation or not.
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
You saw your beautiful wife relating with neighbors as normal?

Guy you need a bottle of expired ORIGIN?

Fiction story
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
extol1:
women are the major cause of problem in this world
NOT WOMEN NEITHER MEN NOR THE DEVIL. ONE MAJOR CAUSE OF PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD IS "SELF".
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by chuksoyo21(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
"...My wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me..."

When you marry for no other reason than this mundane conviction, what then do you expect...
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
I see some ignorant fools saying its fictitious.. even if it is, these things happen regularly everyday. As a married man you should know the place u plan on settling down with family not just cost and beautiful environment. There are a lot of other factors. There are guys whose aim in life is to fvck ur wife and no body is too strong to resist constant temptations so make una dey use head help una selves. There are lots of estates i know in VI, lekki, even for inside vgc sef I know guys wey their occupation na peoples wives dem dey destroy with huge huge rods.. some form gym instructors, some get spa, the up coming ones na them u dey see dey jog early momo timing ur wife when she comes out to jog. These guys are prepared. When u see them u go believe say na professional joggers them be but na ur wife pussy them just want colonize and if u come be man wey no smart to dey notice ur woman drifting away... e done be be that.. Know who u marry and mind where u choose to call home.. Imagine a compound filled with yahoo boys and u leave ur beautiful wife in their midst.. You must be a mad man na grin

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by indodon(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who can recommend any sure betting group for me.. I need to get a new laptop
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by candygist: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
koyen:

I am very angry but let me try and share this my story. I married this woman about 3 years ago and we have a lovely daughter.

I am a business man but my business is not very big yet so for now we live in a room and parlor apartment in Lagos and funny enough the house is full of boys. Young boys that have not gotten married yet. Out of about 9 tenants only 2 of us are married, the rest are young guys living alone or with their girl friend.

To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me. I loved her so much but I observed that she was so free with these guys and to be frank I saw it as just neighbour to neighbour relationship. I felt it was good to relate with your neighbours well.

To be sincere I have never denied her anything but of recent the story changed. Few days ago I passed by the window of one of these guys and I guess they were playing game together when I over-heard them talking about my wife, I decided to slowly pause. I over-head them describing her private part, one of them was boasting about how he had the bigger share and the others said he is lying so he proved them wrong by telling them the color of the pant she was wearing that day.

I recorded the conversation in my phone and after I slowly walked away with my heart beating like a lion as if I will collapse. The guy was correct, that was exactly what she wore as undies that day. I knew I was finished, I knew it was the end of the world for me, no wonder these guys never respected me.

I waited for my wife to return from work then I took a cutlass and dragged her to one of the boys room. Told him to call the other boys else I would cut off his head, I had my married neighbour beside me and 2 of my friends so I was ready for anything.

That evening everyone in the compound came out including the boys, my wife kept denying and swearing that nothing happened then I brought out the recording and played for everyone to hear. The boys ran away faster than I could lay hands on any of them and then my wife started crying. She had slept with everyone of them each and more than once. So I can actually conclude that I married a prostitute.

She said it was the devil, that they lured her and set her up. My question was why wont you tell me if they set you up. Well, to avoid killing her because I was almost macheting her, people took her away from me and told her to stay somewhere else for now till am calm. This thing is very painful.

From my little experience in life. I have learnt that marriage isn't for everybody, marriage to me is unnecessary, especially to Nigerian ladies.

I will rather have a well educated baby mama hat will give birth to two of my kids, because only an educated woman can bring up intelligent kids even if she's not married to the father of the kids.

If eventually i want to get married to a Nigerian lady (only God will help me ).

And finally, for the sake of your unborn children, marry women way get sense, and good home training. Instead of beauty, go for a good woman. Many of this beautiful girls are so devilish.

E hang ?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by indodon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
pozehnani:
cool

I guess you're still tripping for her legs? grin misplaced priorities everywhere. As if physical attributes is what makes a good wife.

Keep chasing shadows that will still turn around to haunt you men.

one ugly looking bitch sighted
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Very useless set of young men
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by pozehnani(f): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
indodon:
one ugly looking bitch sighted

I'm not making a boast here but if you see me, you'll swallow your words. I'm all shades of beauty.

Buzz off!
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by indodon(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
pozehnani:

I'm not making a boast here but if you see me, you'll swallow your words. I'm all shades of beauty.

Buzz off!
you sound ugly..

Sorry
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by pozehnani(f): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lolzz...
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by MickzyDonald: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ademola47:
Your wife is 'Animashaun' grin
Mrs Animashaun Ofenigbala grin
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Kudducini(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
You're lucky you didn't harm her it would have been bin a big mess. I still remember a post here on nairaland when a man killed her wife concubine he was jailed for 9 years but by the time he was released from jail his wife already had two sons for another man

Just forget it and move on
BUT - Never again Trust a woman
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by columbus007(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ajao noni
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Kingcalls: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
Viper is a lesser evil. After reading the bible over and over again and after dating couple of ladies with my head and not my heart, I have come to the conclusion that it was woman that deceived serpent in the bible and not the other way round. A man that has learnt to separate his emotion from women will surely be great in future. If you doubt me, break up with that girl you love so much and see your life turn around in a few weeks. Try it and see for yourself.

No b lie
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by ezegenigbonine: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Just imagine a prostitute. This circumcision wey dey no dey do women again in africa now is really having a greater effect on African women. Imagine every Nigerian men being in a pressure of satisfying there women there by either drinking aphrodisiac, or trying to enlarge there man hood etc. Imagine women of nowadays jumping from one married men to another just to get satisfaction. May God help us

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Wisestoner007(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
The beautiful wife with nice legs is not a prostitute as you described...
She's just being nice and friendly to all
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
Why will women be putting men in difficult situations some times, just imagine this bullshit.

Same way men will be putting women in difficult situations.

It's a merry-go-round, my dear, this era of marital cheating
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by boym(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
Why will women be putting men in difficult situations some times, just imagine this bullshit.

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by boym(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Same way men will be putting women in difficult situations.
It's a merry-go-round, my dear, this era of marital cheating

1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
I don't believe it.... You are lieing.... Not even 1 or 2 of the guys but all of them? so your wife has energy to be servicing 7 guys plus you making 8 guys... No nah...think am well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? / Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.