Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream (985 Views)

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Lastoffourtnyt: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2021
I'm not a a religious person although I go to church once in awhile and I have practise some other religious stuff in the past but I never truly believe in any of those.
but recently I have been seeing;
last week I had a dream that a dead woman gave me food and I ate it.
last night I had a dream where I visited an hospital and it turns out that there was a lot of dead bodies in the hallway, reception and even outside the building. I went in through the back door and since I wasn't the only one in the dream I wasn't afraid. I have always had different nightmare that freaked my out while I was younger but I never took any of em serious.
if this dreams are pointing to the fact that I'm going to die soon, it better happen sooner than later because none of the freak me out anymore and the spiritual world should stop wasting their resources in setting up some stupid props in my dream.
maybe it's malaria but I don't have any symptoms of that.
modified: those dead bodies I saw in my dream was disgusting and I observed how lifeless they all are and the only thing I could think of is giving my life to jesus and maybe even if I die, I would still make heaven. but my only problem is that won't heaven be boring just like earth too?
I'm only 25 and the whole system is boring already.
maybe I will have to visit a mortuary soon.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Kayberg: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Fast and pray bro. You've been spotted. Fast and pray.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by duro4chang(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2021
I suspect depression. You need to see a counselor.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Fahdiga(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2021
Go and confess your sins

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Lastoffourtnyt: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Kayberg:
Fast and pray bro.
You've been spotted.
Fast and pray.

death? that don't scare me anymore. I used to think of my mom but now I do have someone to take care of her and I believe she won't be worried so much about me.

not going to commit suicide but.... I'm not afraid

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Bruh death is inevitable...... "Afterlife" is a imaginary place we don't even know if it exists..... And your dreams .. maybe you should stop watching horror movie.... Or are you scare about something?? Maybe you've been thinking about something that's giving you anxiety, that also can cause bad dreams....

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Righteousness2(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2021
last week I had a dream that a dead woman gave me food and I ate it.
last night I had a dream where I visited an hospital and it turns out that there was a lot of dead bodies in the hallway

Cancel such Dreams and Return the arrows back to sender in the Name of JESUS
Bind the Spirit of Death in the Name of JESUS.

Loose Life and Health upon yourself in the Name of JESUS

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pray every night before you sleep.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Richy4(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
what interests me in your write up was that you felt heaven might be boring smiley.... No one has been there to tell us here on planet earth buddy, but based on what I read in Revelations, I don't think it might be boring...

If singing is a boring activity, I don't know what is exciting anymore... Imagine yourself surrounded by the likes of Hillsong band,.....all the cool gospel artist dudes all over the world that speaks different languages, performing /singing...

I don't know but it might be an interested place...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Kayberg: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lastoffourtnyt:

death? that don't scare me anymore. I used to think of my mom but now I do have someone to take care of her and I believe she won't be worried so much about me.

Not about being afraid of dying, but knowing one is prepared for the life deserving on the eternal scale.
Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Mindlog: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lastoffourtnyt:

Hmm....reminds of a topic in one of my undergraduate courses (End-of-Life Care) "The intellectualization of death as a defense mechanism"
Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by harmargedon: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
it's not for you, but someone closer to you. Same thing happened to me before my dad died, I always dreamt of cemetery.
Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by shegzy0514(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
It means that u will be a doctor, but guy heaven make sense pass earth o, ma people many for there o

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Ghostrye: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
stay a couple of weeks without watching any horror movies and see if your dreams have a change of genre
Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by sisisioge: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Stop eating heavy foods or Amala let into the night.

Stop watching horror movies.

Stop over thinking.

Stop using badly propped pillows.

Ventilate your room well and declutter it.

Adopt a happy disposition and be at peace with God and everyone around you.

May your life be colourful and peaceful...may love, joy, peace and everything beautiful envelope you o. Pele.
Re: I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream by Lastoffourtnyt: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
to y'all saying I should stop watching horror movie, I'm sorry to disappoint you, I haven't watch any movie for the past 4 months and I don't like horror movies. the last time I saw one was in 2007 or so.

I do eat late at night and it mostly heavy food..... I don't know how I will effect this change.

Thank you for the prayer and advice.

but the only thing is that I have been suspicious of everything lately, even farting to much has it own meaning to me now and it's not it regular gas from eating excessive beans.

I'm just here hoping for the best while I'm also prepared for the worst.

I will embrace every outcome with smile.

(1) (Reply)

How Joyce Vincent Died And Her Body Was Unnoticed For 3years / Welcome My TWIN'S / Money Or Children Which One First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.