Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) (31578 Views)

Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by sammyj: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
All This na wash.
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by michresakidjo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
China stopped conducting election and made their president For Life. if China had not done that and gone the way of democracy, China would have fallen, because politicians will never allow china prosper, they were after their own personal interest and will say anything to win.

Politicians create problem s, they are never the answer to our problem.

Yesterday I had a hot argument with one stupid man,

I swore never to talk to him again.

He said if Jonathan returns, he would change Nigeria overnight. I was mad, how can this man misinform the gullible and political illiterate

No politician can save this country. Politicians are after the next election, They will do anything to win.

Yes.. But there is something rotten in the state of China.

They covered up their ills with propaganda

The dude who consolidates power to his eternity, cracked down on the critics of his power agravandizement and tagged Them" corrupt elements ". No perfect System but

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
dix criminal wey bin dey pack Nigeria arms go Biafra that year..never trust Igbo people dey man was planning coup against gej na him dem catch am
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
michresakidjo:

Yes.. But there is something rotten in the state of China.

They covered up their ills with propaganda

The dude who consolidates power to his eternity, cracked down on the critics of his power agravandizement and tagged Them" corrupt elements ". No perfect System but

Every country is unique, it is not a must every country must be democratic.

It is you my son who is feeding on propaganda., You can't read Chinese and get all your news from the enemies of China, they are bound to be biased,
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
SensualMan1:
A great man like Ihejirika allows himself to be doing Boi Boi to this crook called OUK.

Ihejirika keep making urself common. Let's see what u will come out to contest in 2023 cos little boys in Abia state will make a mess of u.

Keep belittling ursef and keep associating with this rogue.
ihejirika is d next governor o

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by michresakidjo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenlovely:

Every country is unique, it is not a must every country must be democratic.

It is you my son who is feeding on propaganda., You can't read Chinese and get all your news from the enemies of China, they are bound to be biased,

Global Times

I can't be very sure, if we are (you and I) at all immuned to the extentsive propaganda from either CCP state owned media outlets and their Western counterparts. We had at a point been fed by their Biases.
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by isaythetruth(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
this one wants to be next abia state governor.... hahahaha
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by Loxville: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
China stopped conducting election and made their president For Life. if China had not done that and gone the way of democracy, China would have fallen, because politicians will never allow china prosper, they were after their own personal interest and will say anything to win.

He said if Jonathan returns, he would change Nigeria overnight. I was mad, how can this man misinform the gullible and political illiterate

No politician can save this country. Politicians are after the next election, They will do anything to win.
There is sense in what u said but,I still believe that baba buhari can still change this our country if given third term.

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by slivertongue: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
APC looking for relevance at all cost. would APC have made this man CoS? NO !! But they want him because PDP elevated to a place of honour. they should elevate their own Chief & try to market their relevance using him
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by iconnecta(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Loxville:
There is sense in what u said but,I still believe that baba buhari can still change this our country if given third term.

it's well with your soul.
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by Trutherme: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
The loot this one took before retirement is depleting and that why he surfaced again to have a photo op with another clown of Igbo extraction named Orji Uzor Kalu, the man who ran Abia State to the ground. I call these men IINO: Igbos In Name Only lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
johnmartus:
The money he stole during his tenure as chief of army not do him.this people are very greedy.
you think everyone Lack ambition like you?

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by tit(f): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yeebhoe president ihejirika
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by Solomath01: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
U are very far from ur senses Fulani like yuh
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenlovely:

FACT.
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bampeh:
The ex-military man is about to contest for a political position. One of the conditions given to Orji in order to prevent him from going to jail is to lure this great man to join the APC camp.

bampeh knows their political games
silly conspiracy theory
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by Jamesbally: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mikehot:
what is now so special about that frame with the man on turban

This man and slavery sha

He is trying to show the world that the NORTHERNERS are his masters,

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by tolguy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
I only thankGod for keeping and safe guard the life of this Ihejirika man during his days in the North as the COAS against the northern invented Biz Venture called Bokoharam with its RC number 33658907 and fully registered with the CAC.......With staff strength of almost 700,000 Bokoharam terrorists and annual take home pay of our soldiers lives, 1.5billion dollars and our Armoured personell carriers, Camouflag and our A.K 49. If u know u know be dat.
get sense
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by obyrich(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
SensualMan1:
A great man like Ihejirika allows himself to be doing Boi Boi to this crook called OUK.

Ihejirika keep making urself common. Let's see what u will come out to contest in 2023 cos little boys in Abia state will make a mess of u.

Keep belittling ursef and keep associating with this rogue.
He is eyeing Abia Gubernatorial seat.
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:23am On Mar 19, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Political games are going on, 2023 is for the Igbos to produce the next president.....
you don't want Biafra again? You are confused btw, this thunder man hihejirika who fire Boko Haram during his time as COAS, the business men in charge of Boko Haram understand this man called hihejirika will destroy thier business plan, they quickly remove him.
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2021
This guy finished Boko haram...
Re: Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) by DedeNkem: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2021
Ihejirika, the general who slaughtered Boko Haram and feared by Boko Haram. He was so effective that it scared Northern Boko Haram backers into attacking his reputation to remove him.

When he retired, Boko Haram became more powerful! Fulanis herdmen terrorists and Bandits came to be!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.