Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (68521 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Leun: 3:46am On Mar 19, 2021
Well that's unilorin in that picture.

4 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by yetunsbay(m): 4:46am On Mar 19, 2021
Electrochemistry:
Everybody has their best time There is no fixed age that people must tie the knot.
lol, who says so ? Then go marry at 45

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by yetunsbay(m): 4:49am On Mar 19, 2021
gbami:

Let me guess.. you are not married.
When you get married and he can't provide make sure you remember me.
Guys listen. From a married man. Marriage no be fantasy island o. It is reality. Nobody expects you wife to contribute a penny in marriage unlike relationship. You go get High BP if you can't provide basic stuff for your family. Reality is different from "20 ways to make marriage work" written by one single woman.
If you can't provide basic for yourself and another person...no marry. Guys, Stand up, Draw your ears..Repeat after me.. "If I no fit provide basics for myself and another person, marriage motivators leave me". You can now sit down guys.
u equally have a point likewise op. In the whole of universe, is it all men that marry provides for their family ? And yes, they are doing ok
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by lereinter(m): 5:37am On Mar 19, 2021
James4358:
Marry when u r financialy stable. Trust me- that's d best time to marry. Maturiry also comes to play too, but that is secondary to a stable income.

What do you mean by financial stability

Let me give you example

When did someone like Ned nwoko become financially stable ? Is that when he married that small girl

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by lereinter(m): 5:41am On Mar 19, 2021
If a man can't have his first marriage or have a first child between 35 - 38 yr

And doesn't control millions as per this Nigeria situation

It's better he remains single

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by femi4: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2021
Nonsense...no one size fits all for marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by bmdmix1: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2021
yetunsbay:
why 45 y not 50 who are u to tell Simeone wen to marry, or u think money is the only reason people dont get marrry, i see alot of unwise fellow here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by lawrenzooo: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2021
GloryGlory01:

Trust me, it is far better to marry young. Those problems you are trying to avoid in marriage, you will still encounter them whether you get married at fifty.
Northern marry early and if you ask me I would tell you they have one of the highest divorce rate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by yetunsbay(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2021
bmdmix1:
why 45 y not 50 who are u to tell Simeone wen to marry, or u think money is the only reason people dont get marrry, i see alot of unwise fellow here
lol I see a supposed wise fellow here. Then u can easily abreast us one morally sound and genuine point of not wanting to marry apart fr money.

Nevertheless, if you never marry, best of luck towards ur 50th age marriage plan

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Electrochemistry(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2021
GloryGlory01:

Trust me, it is far better to marry young. Those problems you are trying to avoid in marriage, you will still encounter them whether you get married at fifty.
Most of those that are older are more economically stable and have as well gained more experience and maturity that come with age than guys at 20s lots of whom are still in schools or looking for jobs. Some of them are not even clear yet about their vision in life and may soon switch their right calling. When you have settled all these you will be in a better position to handle family challanges. Marriage is not sustained by money alone; one must also develop the needed character and attitude to sustain it. It is difficult for folks in 20s to possess as it takes time to have money and build noble character. This explains the high rate of divorce cases among youngsters in our courts. So its not about age its relative.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Mandela27: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
t

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Electrochemistry(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
yetunsbay:
Better for you to marry at 45 as a man and be comfortable for the rest of your life than to marry in your 20s and suffer misery and depravation till death. The frustration & pains in marrying in haste is beyond what an average man can cope with. There is a crisis going on right now in relation to wrong marriages so much that in US many youth now subscribe to remaining single all their lives due to fear of divorce and the legal burdens that come with it.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by LikeAking: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nice.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by millionboi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
GloryGlory01:

oh I was thinking marrying young don't come with any problem

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by millionboi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
gbami:
Please, as a newly married man. Don't listen to this crap.
If you are not ready to marry. Don't do it.
If you are not financially stable to marry as a man, don't do it.

When you can't provide for your wife, that puppy loves turns to resentment. If it lingers well enough hatred, then she will look for other means to get money. She go Bleep your landlord, wey go dey console and encourage to work harder you since you no fit pay house rent.

Evil Names, Change It. The Europeanization Of African Names.
https://africhistory.com/evil-name-change-it-the-europeanization-of-african-names/
funny
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Golango: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Insightful
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Nightrush4: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmm
Nice points
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by damiloladuke: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
one mistake many of us made and it is sounding like a curse now

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by happney65: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
very stupid talk..Nonesense

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by yomi007k(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
gbami:

Let me guess.. you are not married.
When you get married and he can't provide make sure you remember me.
Guys listen. From a married man. Marriage no be fantasy island o. It is reality. Nobody expects you wife to contribute a penny in marriage unlike relationship. You go get High BP if you can't provide basic stuff for your family. Reality is different from "20 ways to make marriage work" written by one single woman.
If you can't provide basic for yourself and another person...no marry. Guys, Stand up, Draw your ears..Repeat after me.. "If I no fit provide basics for myself and another person, marriage motivators leave me". You can now sit down guys.

Thanks for the knowlege bros.

God bless.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Basemann: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by PRIEST001(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Marry you feel is convinient for you!pray for the right person and above all follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by sam564: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
i wish i got married at around 22, it culd have been okkk, but now am in my early 30ties and no plans atall for marriage.... i need my garden of eden to work on befor eve will be created from me...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by tunapawizzy: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Marrying young is good and the best BUT Marrying when u r older is also not bad. However, Dont let anyone push u into doing what u r not prepared for, marry when u r psychologically and financially ready to handle marriage, no go dey follow advice of who im life goal na just to get woman wey go dey cook for am ...consider what u want for urself and follow through with it

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by PRIEST001(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Marry when you feel is convinient for you!pray for the right person and above all follow your heart.

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Elxandre(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Will you stop being silly OP? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Franckelv230: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
GloryGlory01:

Stop multiplying the same problem we try to curb.

How Can you say one who is not yet able to feed himself to add another stomach(s) to his.

I guess you are not in Nigeria or your parents might be among our problems.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Allakent: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
sadodi woro si woro

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Eriokanmi: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Early marriage helps a lot .you are most likely not to have conception issues as a lady and you'd be as virile as ever.

You'd not complain that a young girl is insulting you if you marry early. There's no how you could marry your mate in your 40s because they'd look too old for you and if you marry a young girl, she can't be compatible with you character wise. Save your self all the stress

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.