Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,314 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Covenant Varsity To Prosecute Ex-lecturer For Alleged Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covenant Varsity To Prosecute Ex-lecturer For Alleged Rape (252 Views)

LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official / Ogun To Prosecute Four Police Officers For Murder / EFCC Arraigns Fake University Lecturer For N410,000 Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Varsity To Prosecute Ex-lecturer For Alleged Rape by SamuelOamen: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Covenant University on Thursday expressed readiness to prosecute its erstwhile lecturer, Dr Stephen Ukenna, for allegedly defiling a 17- year- old student of the institution.

The institution’s Registrar, Dr Segun Omidiora, said the school has taken further measures to prevent recurrence of such incident.

He said a meeting was held with students directing them on what to do to prevent such act.

"It is the truth. We had meetings with all the students yesterday on how to prevent a recurrence of such dastardly act.

“We are willing to prosecute him by ourselves," he said.

The university set up a panel to look into the matter, which recommended sack of the lecturer.

Ukenna, who was a lecturer in the Department of Business Management, had admitted having carnal knowledge of the victim but didn't give any reason for his action.

Police authorities said he would be charged to court upon completion of investigation

https://thenationonlineng.net/covenant-varsity-to-prosecute-ex-lecturer-for-alleged-rape/

Re: Covenant Varsity To Prosecute Ex-lecturer For Alleged Rape by Pierocash(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
I can bet that the girl isn't the first he has done that to.he has f.ucked many of them who kept it secret.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Varsity To Prosecute Ex-lecturer For Alleged Rape by Righteousness2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Destiny Diverted, Disgraced and Destroyed all because of Sexual Immorality and evil..
Flee from all appearances of Evil...
Embrace Righteousness and Holiness with all of your Might! It Pays
Re: Covenant Varsity To Prosecute Ex-lecturer For Alleged Rape by johnchima007(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Whenever I see this case, I just see a man who was dragged down at the pinnacle of his career. What could have been the motivating factor for this young ma? This is beyond ordinary..

He accepted to having carnal knowledge of the girl but declined to give the reason for his action! This isn't just normal at all.

Men be careful with your sexual life, that is your weakest link to destruction.

Is the moniker above me a robot!
Re: Covenant Varsity To Prosecute Ex-lecturer For Alleged Rape by Mayng01(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
The man is absolutely and completely with zero leftover finished. What a way to go down. I feel sorry for his wife and kids. What a shame he brought upon them

(1) (Reply)

Danger Exposed! / Boko Haram Kills Residents Including Teacher, Eleven Family Members In Yobe / Important Lessons In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.