Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins (30128 Views)

Bauchi Students Protest Over Separation Of Boys From Girls In Secondary Schools / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by TMSMedia: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
The Special Adviser to Governor Ben Ayade on Education, Castro Ezama, has said more than 60% of the girl child in secondary schools in Cross River State are not virgins, IgbereTV reports.

Ezama said this during a programme on FAD FM Radio in Calabar while speaking on government’s effort to improve the standard of education in the state.

He said there was high level of promiscuity and permissiveness amongst students in the state. “50 or 60% of girls in our secondary schools are not virgins. And this is not good for the image of the state and of education.”

However, a councillor representing Ward 7 in Bakassi Local Government Area, Grace Bassey, said such a statement was demeaning of the girl child. She ruled the statement which highlighted sexual issues about girls while excluding the boy child, stressing that it was “totally unacceptable” and should be condemned.

https://igberetvnews.com/1385275/60-cross-river-secondary-schoolgirls-virgins-governors-aide/

6 Likes

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by sinaj(f): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
What does he want to use their virginity for?

244 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Charmingrascal(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
What is his business with the "high level of promiscuity" among students.

Is he their spiritual father or is Cross River State running strictly missionary schools?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by richiemcgold: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
..not only in cross river state pls.
More than 60% of all Nigerian schoolgirls aren't virgins.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by heendrix(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
I remember nkechi of St. Catherine catholic mission school who personally supervised my being a pro in missionary style. Unfortunately, shes now married

31 Likes

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Makemefit12op(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
You see those Calabar girls,those bitches can Bleep for Africa

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
He said there was high level of promiscuity and permissiveness amongst students in the state. “50 or 60% of girls in our secondary schools are not virgins. And this is not good for the image of the state and of education.”
How was this research carried our in the first place?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
And I thought only Yoruba girls Bleep like rabbit
Tribalism has done something bad to you obviously.
It's in your DNA.
Shame!

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by SlayerSupreme: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's closer to 90%.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Kondomatic(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
sinaj:
What does he want to use their virginity for?
Maybe he's doing virginity census.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Flexherbal(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
He said there was high level of promiscuity and permissiveness amongst students in the state. “50 or 60% of girls in our secondary schools are not virgins.

Was any research carried out to ascertain this?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by festacman(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
I concur. Efik girls na fire for jigi jigi. But, mbok, come to think of it, who took away these lost virginities. Who? Efik boys and men, of course.

So by deductive reasoning, Efik boys and men na fire in jigi jigi too. grin

19 Likes

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by eveninnewspaper: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
How did he arrive at the unfounded statistics anyway?

I can understand a spiritual stance on this, but last I checked, the responsibilities of a good government include providing an enabling environment for learning, NOT a census on the girl child virginity. Obviously, another gender deflowered them and until he can talk about that too, we aren't ready for this conversation.

Next!!!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Josbreed: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
60% is am understatement, I served in Odukpani LGA, a corper friend who taught in a secondary school told me that he fvcked girls as young as 14 years old, the funny thing is that, the girls were the ones that approached him.
Conclusion: 75%.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Josbreed:
60% is am understatement, I served in Odukpani LGA, a corper friend who taught in a secondary school told me that he fvcked girls as young as 14 years old, the funny thing is that, the girls were the ones that approached him.
Conclusion: 75%.

14yrs old girls approached a full grown man and he is proud to say he fcked them?

Some people are really shameless and I will be very concerned if my friend can look me in the eyes to say such. It means I am a despicable human who stands for nothing. #Spits

LauraClasikVibe:
The statement is not true, in a bid to get likes he had to make such post. Remember he said his friend, again a 14yrs old girl will give green light but will never approach a man.

Even if she approaches him, kids would be kids. A lot of young guys have “aunties” they crushed on. In my days as a teacher, I got love letters and I tire. Some were bold enough to walk up to me, but I am the damn adult and I should know what is good for them.

What would make a grown man sleep with a 14yrs old girl? Girl that doesn’t know how many days makes up her cycle. The way some men normalize their randiness is baffling. They even sit and gist such nonsense. Very low morals, yet they would be looking for good women to marry.

Abeg let’s have shame. How will a man with beards, even the hair on your penis is so strong and mature. Then you have the mind to strip in front of a child. You still climb on top her and your conscience didn’t judge you? God forbid!!

190 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by padi94(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
How did he come to such a conclusion, has he been sampling them??

I don't get it when public servants in public place make stupid statements like this. How does this help the image of the state or promote its moral values??

Can you hear US state officials say this type of things about them youths, even though we know that they are the worst when it comes to sexual immorality.

God will help rid us of this shame in government.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
I blame all those useless boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by bennyrazz: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
How did he know, was he performing virginity test on secondary school girls in cross river grin

2 Likes

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by richard69(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1385275/60-cross-river-secondary-schoolgirls-virgins-governors-aide/

Lalasticlala
feminists are coming for you, you go talk how you take know
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Sandydayziz(f): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
What kind of research is this? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Same as Yoruba girls...they nearly killed my guy with big nyash that year in Ogun state dude became lean under 3 weeks.. : grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Elvis2kay: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
How do you know this oga..have you sample them.
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mheen! Imagine the concern of a government. Shey him Wan marry them ni. This country na wa ooooo cool grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Paperworka: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga governor How did you test all of them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Legalcriminal: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
How does he know if he’s not a pedophile

7 Likes

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by NwaNimo1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by Muhylonaire007: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lwkmd... You don sample dem check?
What am I saying self, Shebi na calabar people grin grin grin grin grin End of discussion!

1 Like

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
So stupid. What’s their business about that?

12 Likes

Re: Castro Ezama: 60% Of Girls In Secondary Schools In Cross River Are Not Virgins by SarkinYarki: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
See the kind of Nonsense a governors aide is saying

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools / Deeper Life High School Suspends Solomon Ndidi Over Molestation Of Pupil / Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.