Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? (17357 Views)

NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani / A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos) / My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by MozB: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Everybody is saying redeploy. Who i'm I and what do i know? REDEPLOY O!!!!
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Sukkyy2010: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
When you lack intimacy with God you become blind and deaf...you won't perceive neither feel to know the perfect option for your life at the momen...t then you begin to seek advise from people who are in worst condition to yours...I wonder why you had to forsake God and come here to seek such advise from people who have no clue, they don't even know the up next event in their lives.

Go down on your knee and ask your father who know what nobody knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Sterope(f): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Should that be a question though?
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by iragbmite: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
MozB:
Everybody is saying redeploy. Who i'm I and what do i know? REDEPLOY O!!!!

I told him to do it remotely. That is what most people are doing
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Afianmawazobia(f): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
my parent nearly disown me when i was posted 2 abakaliki,my aunty d shout dem n see beta place 2 post u inshort everybody arround advice me 2 redeploy bk 2 my state or some wia in SS but my stuborness kept in abakaliki & today am going 2 be mrs come may 2021,so my broda na God d protect zamfara may turn 2 be ur gloryland

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by emezuo17: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:
Pls guys I need your advice, I'm currently in a serious dilemma, I'm currently camping here in zamfara tsafe camp, I am unsure of whether or not I should stay, this state is predominantly dominated by hausa-fulani, will I succeed in business in this state? Or should I just redeploy to a state that I'm more acclimatized to in the south west or east? Is security an issue here as a southerner who cannot speak the language.

Pls I need speedy replies because I'm almost about to submit my medical report, is redeploying the right thing to do in this situation?

P.S I studied law, I have not gone for law school.
. Move back to the south as soon as possible, I schooled in the north, that place limits you, more over the security situation and uncertainty in the land does not encourage any southerner to remain there.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by AKONE(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:
Pls guys I need your advice, I'm currently in a serious dilemma, I'm currently camping here in zamfara tsafe camp, I am unsure of whether or not I should stay, this state is predominantly dominated by hausa-fulani, will I succeed in business in this state? Or should I just redeploy to a state that I'm more acclimatized to in the south west or east? Is security an issue here as a southerner who cannot speak the language.

Pls I need speedy replies because I'm almost about to submit my medical report, is redeploying the right thing to do in this situation?

It depends on what you intend to achieve at the end of your service year. If you want to have a broader perspective about Nigeria and diversity of humanity, Zamfara is a place to be. Hausas, generally, are more friendly than the other major tribes in Nigeria. One thing you should know is that things are not as bad as people make it look. The major towns are safe. It's only some villages in a few local governments that are having security issues. Myself, my wife, and children are here, and we're doing good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by obosi2028(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
I only pity those you spent their money to train you. You will make more money and friends in sambisa Forest
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Sheriman(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
I was posted to Borno but camping in Kastina President Bubu home state. I am the first person to signed the redeployement form and submitted

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by heendrix(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Norphiee:
If you still value yourself,.. I’ll implore you to redeploy to the south,... the north aren’t safe at the moment,... even there schools are shut down

Nahh i think he's fine if only he can just pray
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by mechanics(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
You can engage yourself in farming or buying and selling during your stay there, a colleague of mine serve there and he said he enjoyed his stay there.

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by bizzibodi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Stay there..who knows U might become a wealthy gold miner.

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by duro4chang(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Relocate.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by suremahn(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
I camped in tsafe 2019 if na lie ask madam white.... just redeploy..... noting dey there for us youth my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by heendrix(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Afianmawazobia:
my parent nearly disown me when i was posted 2 abakaliki,my aunty d shout dem n see beta place 2 post u inshort everybody arround advice me 2 redeploy bk 2 my state or some wia in SS but my stuborness kept in abakaliki & today am going 2 be mrs come may 2021,so my broda na God d protect zamfara may turn 2 be ur gloryland

ion know the chapter to start in explainning to you that marriage is not an achievement but tis well sha only u understand you
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Tunagee(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Afianmawazobia:

Its true, but you can't compare abakaliki security situation now to zamfara.

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by eaglez(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zamfara once a peaceful state has now become something else, sincerely speaking if not for insecurity I would have advised you complete your service in zamfara, it is a very good place and the people are loving and treat corpers with love and respect, I remembered my stay in Kaura-Namoda that year, I didn't even bother going home all through my service year cos it was fulfilling seeing someone at the point of death come into the hospital and you see him in 3-4 days time on his feet. The joy was just there. Follow your heart bro though I have a young champ there at the moment in same tsafe, the guy self one redeploy after much much......follow your heart bro
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by heendrix(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
AKONE:

It depends on what you intend to achieve at the end of your service year. If you want to have a broader perspective about Nigeria and diversity of humanity, Zamfara is a place to be. Hausas, generally, are more friendly than the other major tribes in Nigeria. One thing you should know is that things are not as bad as people make it look. The major towns are safe. It's only some villages in a few local governments that are having security issues. Myself, my wife, and children are here, and we're doing good.

Bless you bro. Most folks here lack basic info bout the North

is this vigilantee sai kai over there helping u guys to?
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by heendrix(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
bizzibodi:
Stay there..who knows U might become a wealthy gold miner.

grin grin
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by richieray: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
I presume you have an extra life..
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Tunagee(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Afianmawazobia:

Make the marriage succeed first, before we begin talk
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by emmnprince(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Follow your heart!

Having this thought suggest you should redeploy to a safer state where you can do your business.

P.S. There may be opportunities there you don't see now because of the present state of your mind.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by DrewMX(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
My brother, redeploy ASAP. With the state of insecurity there at the moment, it will be unwise to stay there with your business mindset. Don't joke with your life o. Life nor get duplicate
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by heendrix(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tunagee:

Its true, but you can't compare abakaliki security situation now to zamfara.

The truth is he can be a Gold merchant over there
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Babisha10(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Guy run commot there ooo to avoid stories that touches
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by badonkadonk: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:

I served in sokoto and stayed there another year or two..

If you can withstand the nasty seasons and you are willing to fear nothing but God, by all means stay..
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by highness25(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:

Four years in school you still don't know what's good for you? Stay there and wait for my opinion, you go wait tire. When I run from Katsina na person tell me? Abeg no make me vex
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:

I serve in Zamfara I slept at Shinkafi Hostel, Tsafe camp is nice, I have many memories there.

ensure that you're posted to Gusau.
great Malam Nura for me Platoon 3 officer.
forget about the lies.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by sirqeeboi(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
I served in Zamfara and I enjoyed myself wella..I have said to myself b4 I am been posted that anywhere I am posted too is where I will serve and I did .2019/2020 Oct ..I even learnt tailoring, my best ramadan so far was there.cos I go to shago and help my oga who was a young guy. and all most all the corpers in my ppa learnt tailoring from him . I will go to shop because of Iftar(Plenty Good food).
NOTE: NYSC will never post u to area that isn't safe.
Some corpers are willing to serve in Borno as will speak now cos 1. NYSC will never post you to area that isn't safe.
2.. Most like they serve with an NGO, for that one year u go get money even if u won't later work with them.

Bet u I know u are frightening because of what other corpers are saying in camp now, majority want to relocate and they will surely be granted is not by force to serve in a state you don't like.

If u afraid of staying in north and it compulsory u must go just stay in their capital.now I am in another northern state all I hear from morning to evening is even my language. Except I go back home and I won't hear anything again.. quiet area and na hause they live there.
The conveniency of moving around lasan no bad road, no hold up make me no won go Lagos again ..was born and school in Lagos part of tertiary in Lagos and completed it in Ogun..since I don come back after December holiday2019 I Neva step Lagos.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Duplexxx: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Go back if you love your self is not the right time to die for Nigeria
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by fourboys: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
That place to hellfire is #50 naira while borno is just #30 naira
crycrycrycry
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by DSC7: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
@Op I would have helped you out but the issue is that you dey *quick vex*....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC: Osaghe Osaigbovo Remanded In Custody For 'Criminal Trespass And Forgery' / Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.