Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison (1969 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Safety Compliance: LASG Seals 6 Lounges And Night Clubs In Ikeja / Drone Shot Of Pdp Mega Rally In Osogbo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by KoshCAD: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is sunday Igboho state, the man that want to lead yorubas into the oduduwa state of total darkness grin
Aboki, that Sunday thing Shaa dey pain your cow head shaaa. But what can you do now hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by KoshCAD: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Next!!
All Nigeria cities are very much overated
Expect Lagos, Enugu and Abuja
The rest are just nothing but upgraded villages
Which of the Enugu?
Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by LZAA: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Obalatule:
Which do you prefer grin grin cheesy cheesy cry
grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead imhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2021
LZAA:

grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead im.hotep
I can see the house where monogamy lives grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by Resurrection212: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2021
I just don't know why Anambra people envy other people well I'm not surprised they did the same thing for we imo igbo

No state in our land or combinethe5 states in the southeast together. Ibadan stands to beat them
Obalatule:
Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by LZAA: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2021
imhotep:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by Kinematics: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Next!!
All Nigeria cities are very much overated
Expect Lagos, Enugu and Abuja
The rest are just nothing but upgraded villages

Fixed!
Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by Kinematics: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2021
lilvicky68:

You dey call Enugu you no add Portharcourt..nawa oh

Ndi potopoto can write anything...
Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by Obalatule: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Kinematics:

Portharcourt is a filthy inhabitatable brown roof slum with the worst air pollution in the world

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by agboifeanyi242(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Obalatule:
Portharcourt is a filthy inhabitatable brown roof slum with the worst air pollution in the world
Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by Idiko1: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kinematics:

It takes one onye apiti to recognize ndi potopoto.
Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by AfonjaConehead: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
imhotep:

Me too, that brown roof there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Me too, that brown roof there grin
Sai monogamy grin

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by AfonjaConehead: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Chibuike21:
Alaigbo is so beautiful none of us wants to leave the SW. grin grin

This one is so pained baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by ngadaAwo: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
imhotep:

Sai monogamy grin

Cc lzaa ngadaawo
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
ibadan again
Re: A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison by PureMe01: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Obalatule:
I had to download the picture ten times grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Angry Nigerians Move To Embarrass Buhari In London / Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State / Imagine If This Happened In A Mosque!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.